What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

It was their right to protest. Aggression was started by government goons.
Boss! ye kahna Bohat Asaan hy.....I live near Isb/Rwp Expressway, only ppl like me can understand the magnitude of Mulla-Gardi...all my relative live in diff sectors of isb, G-10 & G-8 and we've to take the longest possible route to reach our destinies. 3-4 days ago, for an appointment in the clinic, it took 2.5 hours to reach I-8 which is not more than 20 min drive.

baap ka maal toa Aap ki jamhuri hakumaton nay samjha hua hai is mulk ko.

BIG DANDA bhi try kar kay dekh lo, they are not PTi's bacha log or disgruntled doctors, they are there for a cause.

After this incident, anybody in love with qadiyanis will think 100 times before doing a clerical mistake.
Na ye mulk tere molvi ka hai Na ya madhab tere molvi ki jaidad hai, tum logon ka bass chale tou ab bhi Jinnah ko Kafir e Azam kaho ge LEKIN Dandda esa mille ga ke Sans bhi Na le sako ge.

Due to the mis co operations within institutes
there is a gap to set up the things under strict laws, we are easy prey for religious fondos to get public charged by religion name, first we bitten by “ Sharia “ slogan thousands died, out side Pakistan they used
“ Khilafat “ term thousands died, now they selling churan on Khatm e Nubwat in a country where 97% are Muslims LETS see how many more lives gonna waste.
Operation Zarb e Adhab bring fruits that’s why this fitna molvi abusing Raheel Sahib.
Gen Bajawa’s Radd ul Fisad is a Lolly pop.
The hate this ....du molvi already spreaded is quiet enough to book him and his tolla. But sigh............

Molvi Khadim Hussain is being Molvi Khadim Hussain...was there a doubt in anybody's mind about that?

It is not rocket science that all this transpired. It was inevitable the way government handled the issue from the start. Know the answers to the questions in following posted earlier:

Ok bhaiyyo, got your point but there is another pov.

How did it all start?

Who initiated the -not a simple error- blunder?

Why a change was made in a law that was settled decades ago?

If not anything else, Everybody is agreed that a mistake was made!

At the highest level of religious reverence, shouldn't there be consequences for the one who made this deliberately change or mistake?

Why did Pmln not take action and throw out the culprits just like Shahbaz Sharif himself demanded?

Why Nawaz Sharif took no action of throwing out the culprits even after the finding committee of Raja Zafarulhaq submitted their report several days ago?

Why was Law minister not sent on a leave until further investigation?

Why was there no judicial commission made to investigate this change debacle?

The biggest question of the lot as if the above were not enough on their own:

Why a known instigator of Dharna Molvi, who had already made life horrible for Islamabadians once before in a similar sit in Islamabad, Molvi Khadim Hussain, a fourth schedule listed; who has to inform of his movements ahead of time, was allowed to organize a dharna coming all the way from his Masjid in Lahore and permitted to do a dharna "for two days at parade ground" in Islamabad?

Why not restrict his movements with in Lahore?

Bechari Roti ko chochi Govt. Chchchch...

Somebody did not want this issue to end quickly for personal reasons, may be diversion of focus but things have got out of hand, either deliberately or as a consequence.

A quick fix was suggested by Shahbaz Sharif to no avail. The statement that "changes were reverted" means a self admission that "changes were committed" to start with and so those who made those changes should be held accountable by a simple dismissal from post and would have made this issue dead a long time ago.

Boss! ye kahna Bohat Asaan hy.....I live near Isb/Rwp Expressway, only ppl like me can understand the magnitude of Mulla-Gardi...all my relative live in diff sectors of isb, G-10 & G-8 and we've to take the longest possible route to reach our destinies. 3-4 days ago, for an appointment in the clinic, it took 2.5 hours to reach I-8 which is not more than 20 min drive.

Thank you for your honest opinion! :)

Policemen using brutality on peaceful protesters.. Shameful
Peaceful? Are you trolling because if you are please may I politely ask you stop right

I contested this argument before as Nawaz was unlucky enough to be ousted every time too. Even Zardari fits the bill a bit better than Nawaz. This current debacle also will work against the family as it is all about MakafateAmal after all.

Yes... ousted everytime..but then what next? Always return to power by getting NROs... after Martial law imposed by Musharraf..he was sent in exile to KSA to enjoy life in KSA palaces while bhutto was hanged... bhutto also had power and money and international clout...but he was hanged and Nawaz sharif sent in exile to return later as PM..

Now they deliberately planned all this chaos..lets see...what comes out of it..this time

matbal pathan muft key badnam ho gaye den of extremism in kpk is kohistan and sorrounding

Heard gunshots few minutes ago
Lolzz well Pathan are not religious extremists go check how many cases of fake blasphemy allegations have registered in kpk as compared to punjab. The problem is deen is hijacked by illiterates and newly converts in Punjab the number of sects breeding there is appalling.

That’s why it’s said - pick your battles wisely - PMLN picked a most sensitive topic at worst possible time to appease three foreign governments in the hopes of getting a lukewarm pat ...which he could use to get back into the power framework again.

Was that long shot worth all this chaos which even a two year old could have predicted would pan out the same way it did.

Lolzz well Pathan are not religious extremists go check how many cases of fake blasphemy allegations have registered in kpk as compared to punjab. The problem is deen is hijacked by illiterates and newly converts in Punjab the number of sects breeding there is appalling.
Hello Onion jee.. What do you think whether NS could have handled this situation better?? Similar many dharnas he has sucessfully foiled in past.

Ab ap baat ko agey bharhain gi to thread derail na ho jaye :D
But do agree blasphemy law abuses are mainly a punjab specific problem but you have to understand the history behind to find a cure

Back
Top Bottom