What's new

Policeman caught slamming woman carrying baby into ground in video

Says a produce of Shahi mohalla.
Won't indulge u know what they say about fighting a pig...

Try to get a sentence out. None of above makes sense but then again I am not surprised as you
Quench thirst on cow urine
Fill you belly with cow sh1t
Make bagwan out of cow Shit
Have nowhere to sh1t so do it in the open
Rape is your favourite sport.
So next time you abuse a Pakistani hiding behind a laptop know this that if you did it in front of one he will turn you into his personal b1tch

Do you know any, I mean any Chinese girls being raped?
Well I don't know all chinese girls ......
I was there for work.
In any case , this is the wrong thread for discussing woman violence in China. We are here to discusschild violence and why chinese are oblivious to it.

I watched this video many times and concluded two things,
First Woman push the limits and her luck too far so Police man loose the cool,
Police man has the right to arrest such erratic woman but there are two Policemen there one should have grab the baby first and let the second one to arrest the lady.
Yes, he is suspended and being investigated now, he will answer for this brutal action.
http://www.iqiyi.com/v_19rr8yicnw.html?source=news.duote.com

Yes, he is suspended and being investigated now, he will answer for this brutal action.
Funny thing about this thread is that u Chinese are not defending the cop , but your deeper than ocean higher than ..., are more upset .

In the interview the woman said she believed that the police dare not to touch her cause he was holding a baby.... What a mother.

I am very glad this news surfaced and became an headline news both home and abroad. Now brainwashed westerners and their lackeys know how media work in China and what Chinese people discuss about in China everyday.

Back
Top Bottom