What's new

Policeman caught slamming woman carrying baby into ground in video

Atrocity like this hit China's headline news the very next minute after it happens and people demand for justice and government has to take immediate actions to the damage control work. A life example against claims made by western media that China never reports negative news.

It happens everywhere, US and India are the worst in this regard.

Worst is india, their police even have a side job as rapist

The news and video are widely reported on all Chinese media channels. The lies that China never reports negative stuff or anything smearing the government exposed.

At least they are not Corrupt like Indian Supa Powa Police :D

Indian Supa Powa Corrupt Police

police-bribe.jpg

oqaaagulwnnsmhw7lslelpvhltdfgvnkmbna4uc-2t_h0kxwqx1dqivbb-0u9iwdtvrwk4qc1-8toihmigkvifirfmcam1t1uoizlmo4z1_ksyzj-pw1creeuzvu2.jpg

images

inspector-harbhajan-singh-now-dsp-kicking-an-old-woman-in-village-khanpurnear-kharardistrict-ropar.jpg

mamammma.jpg

jajjajaja.jpg

main-qimg-516b5f8f1c9009c83b5a295492e4d4f9-c

indian-police-funny-pics.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
1st and 3rd are Pakistanis. Better remove them before you get banned.

Worst is india, their police even have a side job as rapist
As per verified reports , every fourth chinese is a rapist. And this is just the tip of the revelations.
http://shanghaiist.com/2013/05/10/50_percent_of_chinese_men_abuse_partners_1_in_4_admit_to_rape.php
Researches in China interviewed more than 2,000 men. Over half of respondents confessed to physically or sexually abusing their wives or girlfriends. More shockingly, 25 percent of respondents said they had raped a woman, and one in 25 admitted to taking part in a gang rape"

You guys are just lucky that the Western media is sold out to the profits from China , or this would be headlines everywhere.

As per verified reports , every fourth chinese is a rapist. And this is just the tip of the revelations.
http://shanghaiist.com/2013/05/10/50_percent_of_chinese_men_abuse_partners_1_in_4_admit_to_rape.php
Researches in China interviewed more than 2,000 men. Over half of respondents confessed to physically or sexually abusing their wives or girlfriends. More shockingly, 25 percent of respondents said they had raped a woman, and one in 25 admitted to taking part in a gang rape"

You guys are just lucky that the Western media is sold out to the profits from China , or this would be headlines everywhere.
Check the comment section. they all say it's a joke but there is no resource of that so called survey, only retarded Indians believe that. check the comments.

China has 1.3 billion people , I live in China my whole life never learned any girls who got raped. rape was a crime of certain death not long ago in China. and some Indians claim that more than 20% of Chinese girls were raped... they must have taken a long time to do this statistics considering the size of the Chinese population. lol..

Indians are killing Kashmir children even today, at this moment, what a hellish country

Indian fire kills Pakistan girl in Kashmir: officials
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/...n-girl-kashmir-officials-170902145524540.html

How can a human even fling a baby on the ground like in the video ?
Because he knows nothing is going to happen to him.

its not right but indian cannot speak. you rape women at will? how can a man rape a woman?

Check the comment section. they all say it's a joke but there is no resource of that so called survey, only retarded Indians believe that. check the comments.

China has 1.3 billion people , I live in China my whole life never learned any girls who got raped. rape is a crime of certain death not long ago in Chin. and some Indians claim that more than 20% of Chinese girls were raped... they must have taken a long time to do this statistics considering the size of the Chinese population. lol..
You guys are brainwashed to such a extent that it's impossible to have a open discussion with you.
Shanghaiist is not a Indian source.
Would you believe that Mao killed millions of chinese in the cultural revolution ? But it happened.

its not right but indian cannot speak. you rape women at will? how can a man rape a woman?
You will have ask your infamous humwatans...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogers...ing-rotherham-children-political-correctness/
Why Did British Police Ignore Pakistani Gangs Abusing 1,400 Rotherham Children? Political Correctness

You guys are brainwashed to such a extent that it's impossible to have a open discussion with you.
Check the comment section and why people leave comments calling that a facking joke? Cause people have common sense, which only Indians don't have.

How can I be brainwashed when it comes to what's happening around my personal life? I live my whole life in China and do you really think I need you , an Indian who probably never set their foot in China, to tell me what's going on around me? I don't get how your mind works.

you just hate Pakistanis because they arrested you mama when she was carr
Would you believe that Mao killed millions of chinese in the cultural revolution ? But it happened.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogers...ing-rotherham-children-political-correctness/
Why Did British Police Ignore Pakistani Gangs Abusing 1,400 Rotherham Children? Political Correctness

Indian doctor rapes women some of whom are sedated
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/m.indi...arged-with-118-sexual-offences/1/1017494.html
Now what have you got to say as a nation of rapists where rape is a bigger sport than cricket

Check the comment section and why people leave comments calling that a facking joke? Cause people have common sense, which only Indians don't have.

How can I be brainwashed when it comes to what's happening around my personal life? I live my whole life in China and do you really think I need you , an Indian who probably never set their foot in China, to tell me what's going on around me? I don't get how your mind works.
Oh, I have travelled around china. Been to your showcase cities like Shanghai, Ningbo, etc.
Not all kids here.

This is American police job but then I realized she is still alive so it has to be some other country OMG

The Police seems to be the same - world over

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...anghai-parking-ticket-songjiang-a7924086.html

china-police.png

A video showing a policeman forcefully wrestling a woman holding a child to the ground has sparked outrage on Chinese social media.

The altercation is said to have happened during a row about a parking ticket in a suburb of Shanghai.

In the video, a policeman can be seen arguing with a woman holding a young child.

As she approaches him and appears to push him, the policeman violently throws the woman to the ground, sending the toddler crashing down hard on the pavement.

Witnesses then rush in to assist the crying child as police restrain the woman.

A second video shows the woman being handcuffed and appearing to have bruises and swelling to her face.

Shanghai police have confirmed the incident happened at 10.30, local time in Songjiang District of the city, and reportedly said the matter is under investigation.

The woman and child have both been taken for medical examination, according to Chinese News outlet news.163.com.

Responding to the video, Chinese Twitter users condemned the brutality of the arrest.

“No matter what she does you also can't do this to a child,” said one comment.

“Police have a problem,” said another.
I watched this video many times and concluded two things,
First Woman push the limits and her luck too far so Police man loose the cool,
Police man has the right to arrest such erratic woman but there are two Policemen there one should have grab the baby first and let the second one to arrest the lady.

Back
Top Bottom