What's new

Police kills 11 PAT protesters in Lahore

Unfortunate from both sides. Police should have shown constraint while the protesters could have been less hostile.

Weapons recovered.... CCPO
How many policemen were shot dead?
Stop supporting those nonsense from the ones murdering unarmed civilians. All the provocation was started by police themselves. The police tried to enter the premises and remove security barriers,

[ quote="FunkyGen, post: 5803701, member: 153658"]Weapons recovered.... CCPO[/quote]
Our police could recovered even nukes from any place, police all over Pakistan are servants of elite be it Business giants Choudhries Khan and waderas, normal peoples are just there for humiliate by all means.

Stop supporting those nonsense from the ones murdering unarmed civilians. All the provocation was started by police themselves. The police tried to enter the premises and remove security barriers,
so far 1 policeman reported dead, dunno if gun shot ..

Sad situation, why'd you have to do this Mr. Qadri? Why at this crucial, don't you care for your people?

Sad situation, why'd you have to do this Dopey Son of a Gun Mr. Sharif. Why at this crucial time, you have to send your goons to harass the people when the operation has just started.......don't you care for your people.

I dunno what was the need for this !

So far as Peaceful Protests are concerned - I suppose the martyred policeman just decided to stop breathing & the dozens of injured policemen were just wrestling with each other hence why they got injured ! :coffee:

lol this paid BML-N CCPO (actually paid from people of Pakistan money) said weapon recovered for TUQ office... sideline this shit of CCPO who even don't know where Punjabi Talibans stationed in all over Punjab... first answer of this question WTH unarmed women doing ??? why they killed and beat those unarmed women ? DEMOCRAZY IS THE BEST REVENGE!

so far 1 policeman reported dead, dunno if gun shot ..
Policemen only got injured as per my knowledge. Even if one got killed that doesn't give the policemen license to kill but to arrest armed people and present them to court.

so far 1 policeman reported dead, dunno if gun shot

Bullshit, it has just been confirmed that all 8 dead bodies belong to PAT members. I know and understand that you support Noon League, but come on at least condemn the action of the police.

Policemen only got injured as per my knowledge. Even if one got killed that doesn't give the policemen license to kill but to arrest armed people and present them to court.
Bullshit, it has just been confirmed that all 8 dead bodies belong to PAT members. I know and understand that you support Noon League, but come on at least condemn the action of the police.
check post Youth among three killed as PAT protesters clash with police in Lahore | Page 2

Image_0617-1309CH-93.bmp

An Express News screengrab showing a protester damaging a car in presence of two police officers.

CCPO Lahore: Heavy ammunition recovered from Minhaj Secretariat including 50 auto guns, 2 policemen killed, 20 injured.

10322707_614250502006839_3466599108735430533_n.png

lol this paid BML-N CCPO (actually paid from people of Pakistan money) said weapon recovered for TUQ office... sideline this shit of CCPO who even don't know where Punjabi Talibans stationed in all over Punjab... first answer of this question WTH unarmed women doing ??? why they killed and beat those unarmed women ? DEMOCRAZY IS THE BEST REVENGE!
Cum down Mr.rat LOL. Don't worry they won't come after you..GO back to bed it's sleep time

Let's wait for confirmation however according to the visuals one was bleeding critically from his fore head. Punjab Police is definitely not civilian friendly i admit. But there should be no private militia. Let's see what happens but at the very least they responded quickly.

It actually does in my opinion yours could differ. Anyone that goes armed against security institutions should not be tolerated. However if not armed and then killed, the responsible must be hanged.

I dunno what was the need for this !
So far as Peaceful Protests are concerned - I suppose the martyred policeman just decided to stop breathing & the dozens of injured policemen were just wrestling with each other hence why they got injured !
Mind simplifying your post?

Back
Top Bottom