What's new

Police kept army in the dark on DI Khan jailbreak: Initial report

Heard somewhere that this was the same staff under which Bannu jail break happened.

I think it's something broader and more sinister. Unless its a total coincidence that there was Abu Ghraib jailbreak in Iraq which also feed scores of 'AQ' men; there was also a sophistcated jailbreak in Yemen too? These guys are well armed and very well financed; they aren't just hooligans with guns.

I think it's something broader and more sinister. Unless its a total coincidence that there was Abu Ghraib jailbreak in Iraq which also feed scores of 'AQ' men; there was also a sophistcated jailbreak in Yemen too? These guys are well armed and very well financed; they aren't just hooligans with guns.

Definitely, somewhere, there is a link b/w the events in the broader Middle East and those going on in Pakistan.

Give them a break, PTI government is newbie and its natural that they would struggle with governance in their initial days.

We're talking about political leaders here, not dictators. Dictators have plenty of training and experience to handle security related stuff, political leaders however lack this sort of experience and they learn after getting in power. Wrong but sadly this is Pakistani politics and politicians for you. Don't tell me that Nawaz Sharif, Benazir and any other political leader was that mature and well trained in these things when they first came to power.. The 2 I've just mentioned literally fcked our country experimenting with it like kids. And we're still suffering their stupid policies till date.. :hitwall:
They should have thought about it when they were asking for votes.

BTW, ever heard a CEO saying that as he is new so the sales will go down?

So you guys want to say that we should allow the PTI to 'learn' at the cost of jailbreaks, right?

They are running a province, not a bloody tailor shop!

BTW, the leaders alone dont make policies, they have experts, intellectuals and experieced lot and veterans (a team) who guide the leader to a certain decision, response to a crisis or a reaction. So, i should imply that not only IK is inept, his team sucks too?

They should have thought about it when they were asking for votes.

BTW, ever heard a CEO saying that as he is new so the sales will go down?

So you guys want to say that we should allow the PTI to 'learn' at the cost of jailbreaks, right?

They are running a province, not a bloody tailor shop!

BTW, the leaders alone dont make policies, they have experts, intellectuals and experieced lot and veterans (a team) who guide the leader to a certain decision, response to a crisis or a reaction. So, i should imply that not only IK is inept, his team sucks too?

I never justified it, never said just because NS and others failed in their first tenure so IK / PTI too should be allowed to ruin things. I've said this is what the ground reality is, Pakistani politicians are pathetic since day one in handling state issues and sadly its the same till date, be it PTI or anyone else. I've hope in PTI because they have intellectuals and their past record is comparatively way more clean than others, but yes they are not handling things well. As soon as they will learn it will be good for them and all of us as they're ruling front line province and developments in KP can affect whole Pakistan..

Better even, let the Army produce their children for them - everybody else can just go sip on piña coladas ;)

Yeh funny. They (the Civilian Govt) put platoons and platoons of FC/FC with regular Army officers commanding these or heading these even at Islamabad. They put thousands of policemen for security of politicians/ every maja gama and even TV anchors. urghhhhhhh

They put IB against MI and ISI just to satisfy their ego. They do not share information even if have with military intelligence AND they demand that ARMY should stop even Monsoon FLOODS.

If everything has to be done by Army then why NOT turn the country into literally a Military State. Simple as that.

:police:

Back
Top Bottom