What's new

Police is changing in a Positive way in KPK

Police is improving in KP, when will the lives of ordinary people improve in the province? Why are people from KP travelling to other provinces for jobs?

Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf has been in power in KP for past 3-years. How many gigawatts of electricity has been added during that period?

Police is improving in KP, when will the lives of ordinary people improve in the province? Why are people from KP travelling to other provinces for jobs?

Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf has been in power in KP for past 3-years. How many gigawatts of electricity has been added during that period?

Lol going by your logic, PMLN have been in power in Punjab for atleast 30 years, why are people leaving the province and going to Karachi or overseas.

and also using your logic, NS has been in power in Federation 3 times now, and How many gigawatts of electricity has been added during that period?

NS and family have not been able to fix any of the following issues for the past 30 plus years,

1. Load Shedding
2. Flooding issues
3. Extreme Inflation (getting worse every year)
4. National Debt ( actually getting worse )
5. Corruption ( Well can't expect the crocks to catch other crocks)
6. Police ( Punjab Police are the personal security guards of the NS royal family )
7. Health System ( People dying in Punjab hospitals due to fake medicines )

And you are expecting PTI to fix KPK in 3 years.

Last edited:
Lol going by your logic, PMLN have been in power in Punjab for atleast 30 years, why are people leaving the province and going to Karachi or overseas.

and also using your logic, NS has been in power in Federation 3 times now, and How many gigawatts of electricity has been added during that period?

NS and family have not been able to fix any of the following issues for the past 30 plus years,

1. Load Shedding
2. Flooding issues
6. Police ( Punjab Police are the personal security guards of the NS royal family )

And you are expecting PTI to fix KPK in 3 years.

Why post so much bakwas?

Are you telling me that Nawaz Sharif has been the Prime Minister of Pakistan between 1986-2016?

i believe first of all it should be de politicized then all the hiring and firing should be based upon merit and then providing the necessary training. coz frankly Moriarty of our police officers are not fit for service.

about the development of Pakistan it could be viewed easily, which govt has done what with the country through following chart (frankly i m against all the political parties since other than top few leaders rest of members are rolling stone, in one terms they participate from one party and in next from other... so no meter who is the leader ... these people will remain in the power)
Pak%2BGDP%2B1951-2009.png

Last edited:
Why post so much bakwas?

Are you telling me that Nawaz Sharif has been the Prime Minister of Pakistan between 1986-2016?

Maybe you have problem reading, i never said that NS has been the PM of Pakistan between 1986-2016, i did say that this is his 3rd time as PM

I also said that PMLN has been in power in Punjab since 1985

Nawaz Sharif tenure as CM of Punjab under party name Islami Jamhoori Ittehad

April 9, 1985 - August 6, 1990 = 5 years +4 months

Ghulam Haider Wyne tenure of CM Punjab under party name Islami Jamhoori Ittehad

August 6, 1990 - April 25, 1993 = 2 years + 8 months

Shabaz Sharif as CM of Punjab under party name PMLN

1st tenure

February 20, 1997 - October 12, 1999 = 2 years + 8 months

2nd tenure

June 8, 2008 - March 26, 2013 = 4 years + 9 months

3rd tenure

Jun 23, 2013 - ongoing = 3 years

So to be exactly accurate the total time in power by N league/ Islami Jamhoori Ittehad = 18 years + 6 months in Punjab alone.

Nawaz as PM of Pakistan

1st tenure

6 November 1990 – 18 July 1993 = 2 years + 8 months

2nd tenure

17 February 1997 – 12 October 1999 = 2 years + 8 months

3rd tenure

5 June 2013 - current = 3 years + 1 month

Total time as PM of Pakistan = 8 years + 5 months

So now that i have educated you on your supreme leaders tenures, let go back to the original question. how have the following things improved during 18 years + 6 months rule in Punjab and 8 years + 5 months rule as PM

1. Load Shedding
2. Flooding issues

This police officer needs to take care of his haircut may not be exactly military style.
Yes there is definite improvement in police only by depoliticizing them and other provinces must follow.

Maybe you have problem reading, i never said that NS has been the PM of Pakistan between 1986-2016, i did say that this is his 3rd time as PM
If you're going to grab a man by his balls, at least loosen your grip a bit so that he can speak

If you're going to grab a man by his balls, at least loosen your grip a bit so that he can speak

lol, there is a great saying by Sun Tzu "what is essential in war is victory not prolonged operations"

quote-what-is-essential-in-war-is-victory-not-prolonged-operations-sun-tzu-54-88-26_thumb%25255B6%25255D.jpg

Why post so much bakwas?

Thanks god he wasn't otherwise you can understand the collateral damage he would have caused, hopefully we will never see his face again.

Bhai give time at least something good they done they don't have alladin chorahe to change everything over night

First clean the police with it most of problems will solve

In benazir and nawaz era nothing happen yet u don't ask questions there only projects done where their pockets filled

Making police clean won't fill pti pockets

Are u serious... police works for whom, for ordinary peoples, who brings peace, an improved and strong police force, peace brings what, prosperity.... oh God... i have brain......

@Imdad.Khan @Skywalker @Super Falcon @Khalidr

Is Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf going to spend 5 whole years "improving" police while the populace from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa continues to flee to other provinces seeking job opportunities and betterment of their lives?

Maybe it's time billionaire Imran Khan governs the province from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa instead of Punjab.

I'm still waiting for a response from die-hard PTI fans on how many gigawatts of electricity has been installed in the last 3 years.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom