What's new

Police attack on a peaceful assembly of Blue Band Call

I see Indian dalals of Bangladesh unite on Facebook. Aazidane - another word for a wierdo and creep. Has to stalk me on FB. What a ***** .......

yes we are planning on an indian dalal bangla spring

Guys please dont get personal.
People seem to have extreme political affiliation, any deviation from their idea is dalali of ruling party.
Exactly same in Indian section.

lol sadest part both I and munshi would like this ruling party to go away, where i would like bnp to come and him only he knows rofl

good this this anarchist party blue band got disbanded

whatever.... I used to like Mahi and his father B chowdhury very much. Sad that they left BNP.

i dont want relations with india under fair terms, i hate awami league lol so how does that me an indian dalad, it seems to ammaze me.

you are making things up! BNP's rule was okay! No one is innocent now a days. i don't think Berluskoni, Thaksin Sinwatra and indian politicians are better than tarek. Its just tarek's rule was followed by a general who wanted to destroy Tarek! this corruptions are part of third world Democracy! if you think Bangladeshis are like people of norway or Finland then you are a fool.

I strongly detest the racial undertone in this statement. I will erase from my memory the fact that you ever wrote this (I'm sure you didn't mean to sound racist).

By the way farhan, do you really believe Tarek, son of some great guy, is the savior? I don't care who's better than who, we really need a change at this point.

Look at the West, Japan, India, China; every civilization is trying to stay at the top by subjugating others.

Can't we all unite and overthrow these few rich guys to establish a Singapore-style technocracy and get ahead in this race?

We need to corner all sorts of extremists to achieve our objective. That's why I'm so anti-mullah and anti-communists.

I strongly detest the racial undertone in this statement. I will erase from my memory the fact that you ever wrote this (I'm sure you didn't mean to sound racist).

By the way farhan, do you really believe Tarek, son of some great guy, is the savior? I don't care who's better than who, we really need a change at this point.

Look at the West, Japan, India, China; every civilization is trying to stay at the top by subjugating others.

Can't we all unite and overthrow these few rich guys to establish a Singapore-style technocracy and get ahead in this race?

We need to corner all sorts of extremists to achieve our objective. That's why I'm so anti-mullah and anti-communists.

Logic wise you are correct, but tarek is the future of this great nation and he gets my vote......since BNP is my party lol

Logic wise you are correct, but tarek is the future of this great nation and he gets my vote......since BNP is my party lol

All hail Tarek!

PS: oye.. lessen the posting rate.. you're almost catching up with my post count.. lol

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

i dont want relations with india under fair terms, i hate awami league lol so how does that me an indian dalad, it seems to ammaze me.

Idune is one of the little pawns (of the higher IQ netas) you see running in the streets all too often. If you could use logic with him, he wouldn't be such a hardcore fanboy to begin with!

After reading so many posts about politics in south asia I understood this.

Bangladeshi : Elect BNP and every problem is solved
Indian: Elect BJP and every problem is solved
Pakistani: Elect Imran Khan then every problem is solved( even those of India and bangladesh).

I am looking forward to the next elections.

Pakistani: Elect Imran Khan then every problem is solved( even those of India and bangladesh).

story of the subcontinent my friend.

The idea that a perfect solution can exist leads to unreal expectations.

But how do you raise the collective level of intelligence?

I can't even get into a conversation with some people on the extreme right because they resort to name calling and accuse me of being a small time conspirator.

Is technocracy the solution? Ideally, it's not because it's less stable than a democracy and it's not easy to win the hearts and minds of the common people.

But what Mahathir did in Malaysia is an exceptional case: you set everything right, implement all the sustainable policies to promote continued growth, development and stability, then turn over power to the democratic representatives.

Democracy might work in India, because India is too big to fail. But for Bangladesh, I do think we need an intelligent man (someone from among us mere mortals, not from the military) to set things right before giving democracy a chance.

I can't even get into a conversation with some people on the extreme right because they resort to name calling and accuse me of being a small time conspirator.

Is technocracy the solution? Ideally, it's not because it's less stable than a democracy and it's not easy to win the hearts and minds of the common people.

But what Mahathir did in Malaysia is an exceptional case: you set everything right, implement all the sustainable policies to promote continued growth, development and stability, then turn over power to the democratic representatives.

Democracy might work in India, because India is too big to fail. But for Bangladesh, I do think we need an intelligent man (someone from among us mere mortals, not from the military) to set things right before giving democracy a chance.

Bro, i used to think i was to the extreme right before coming to this forum, now i feel like a centrist lol.

Well, it is always a fantasy, but benevolent dictators tends to go bad after a decade or so.
Do you think he can vastly improve things within a decade?
Wont people still blame him, oppose him and clash with him when he is trying to do something good?

Democracy evolves organically, so if a dictator takes over today, he will reset the democracy clock.

Back
Top Bottom