What's new

POF is working on a new assault rifle, to replace the reliable and long-serving G-3 - Chairman POF

If POF is reading this thread, I hope they produce a heavily modified G-3 and call it - "SCARa" @Zarvan
POF is done with upgrading G3 and now new Gun will come. I think we would hear about the winner during IDEAS 2016.

Its going to be the mother of all copycats ;)

On a serious note, they r working pretty deliriously on this assault rifle, so have I heard. Expect something good this time, like those DMRs that turned out better than expected.

On a serious note, they r working pretty deliriously on this assault rifle, so have I heard. Expect something good this time, like those DMRs that turned out better than expected.
And what about the trials? @balixd yaar kia chakkar hai?

We are not designing our own Gun we would just get the Gun with TOT. Our media is wrongly reporting things just like they reported about AK3

so we are getting this baby doll ?
k5ue1hj.jpg

We are not designing our own Gun we would just get the Gun with TOT. Our media is wrongly reporting things just like they reported about AK3

Read the post again and point the part where it says "from scratch".

Why dont we get Ak-400 its the lastest and damn cool version. Just google it and u will know

Why dont we get Ak-400 its the lastest and damn cool version. Just google it and u will know
Their is no such thing as AK-400 and Pakistan won't copy a Rifle but produce it under license

Sir do you have any idea what it would look like and when the first prototype will be ready?

Sir do you have any idea what it would look like and when the first prototype will be ready?
Man we are not developing any assault rifle. Those in tests one of them will be produced under license

Man we are not developing any assault rifle. Those in tests one of them will be produced under license
We will select a rifle, then will customize it according to our own need, that's why Dazzler said "mother of copycat", so don't worry my dear brother, it might be Scar but Pakistani version

We will select a rifle, then will customize it according to our own need, that's why Dazzler said "mother of copycat", so don't worry my dear brother, it might be Scar but Pakistani version
I hope they do same upgrades which USA has done

I hope they do same upgrades which USA has done
I hope for the best---we will have an idea after summer test which gun we will select, and i hope the deal will be signed before end of Gen Raheel Sharif tenure.

I hope for the best---we will have an idea after summer test which gun we will select, and i hope the deal will be signed before end of Gen Raheel Sharif tenure.
I hope so and I think in August things will get clear

Back
Top Bottom