What's new

PMLN to loose 100 seats from Punjab in next polls: Intelligence Agencies

People think he is connected with jews. this perception is what is hurting him. IK won Mianwali because it was his home city but in the surrounding cities there were mostly no major politicians standing on PTI ticket they fought elections azad and joined PMLN after winning.
Don't tell me about Mianwali..I know more then you about that constituency..People of Mianwali are one of the most fanatics and have shallow thinking if they didn't buy this yahoodi thing and gori wife allegation no one else will buy..People of KP are far more religious where he sweep the election..How did he managed to be second most voter gaining party in Punjab if people buying this ?
You still didn't tell me his Yahoodi connection ? Or now you will bring sita issue or what ever he did in his Jawani ?

I also belong to rural area of Punjab and this theory does exist but not on the wide scale you are reffering. It also has absolutely no effect on outcome of Elections. If such theories had to be believed, PPP would have never won from Punjab.

The myth of "Sharifs" being Sharifs is also busted after this Panama case. Same rural people are also talking about relationship of Qatari Prince and Maryam.... They say what was offered to Qatari in return for Flats... What kind of Children put blame on theri deceased father.

It is PTI's refrain from exploiting it to full extent. Otherwise, they could be tainted like Plague.
The point is in the rural areas PTI needs major politicians that are capable of winning to join PTI to get a PM seat. They are not joining. PTI have no single Major politician in Bakhar, Jhang, Khenawal, Chaniote, Khushab, Kamalia. Now these six districts means 40 MNAs and people have the idea of the jewish connection in the mind. People know every politician is corrupt and they will dismiss corruption if that politician is working for them but when it comes to jews they find it their obligatory duty.

The point is in the rural areas PTI needs major politicians that are capable of winning to join PTI to get a PM seat. They are not joining. PTI have no single Major politician in Bakhar, Jhang, Khenawal, Chaniote, Khushab, Kamalia. Now these six districts means 40 MNAs and people have the idea of the jewish connection in the mind. People know every politician is corrupt and they will dismiss corruption if that politician is working for them but when it comes to jews they find it their obligatory duty.

Insaan yahoodi ho leken Nawaz ki tarhan suwaar ki ulaad na ho

If people didn't care about corrouption then what is wrong with Zardari. Also this isn't soley about corrouption. Moral stigma is attached that they offer thier "daughters" to Arabs and don't even care about deceased father. That is the public feedback I have got.

The electable thing is changing and you will witness it shortly. Recently, there were some joinings and many more are in pipeline.

Some major work is going on that. Ex Governer, Ch. Sarwar from Toba/Kamalia has some important role in that.

On a side note, are you in anyway associated to Ghulam Bibi Bharwana?
May be.

Last edited:
Off course. Use of state machinery is an advantage but they also have to contend with the fact that they have not delivered the Governance they promised. Almost every civilian institution is on the verge of collapse, and corruption has reached an all time high.

I don't know why PTI did not follow this strategy in 2013 but unfortunately, when it comes to electoral politics in Sindh and Punjab, Electable's dominate the political machinery. If i am to blame someone i blame the public, for always voting for the Heavyweights and not the most qualified. PTI largely fielded political unknowns in Punjab. Although they did score admirable 50-60K of average votes in each constituency, it wasn't enough to push them towards a win. Also, the heavyweights have the influence and power to ensure there is no rigging against them which PML-N is a master in.

Make loadshedding disappear for a short time before elections and people will forgive a lot for they have short memories. And if PTI wins with the help of the same traditional political heavyweight families, their government will be no different than what has preceded them, just a change of name. The people will continue to get the government they deserve.

I also belong to rural area of Punjab and this theory does exist but not on the wide scale you are refering. It also has absolutely no effect on outcome of Elections. If such theories had to be believed, PPP would have never won from Punjab.

The myth of "Sharifs" being Sharifs is also busted after this Panama case. Same rural people are also talking about relationship of Qatari Prince and Maryam.... They say what was offered to Qatari in return for Flats... What kind of Children put blame on theri deceased father.

PTI is refraining from exploiting it to full extent. Otherwise, Ganjas could be tainted like Plague.

If you're from Rural Punjab, you should know that it is not the Jewish connection, but the Agriculture which will propel PTI to victory in Rural Punjab. I have never seen the plight of our farmers this bad. People are literally selling their land, or selling crops at barely any profit just to make a living.

What are you talking about?

All these six districts you referred to, all the major heavy weights are either in PTI or PML-N. All of the heavy weights have left PPP and PML-Q, and included themselves in PTI. The only constituency where PTI is weak is in Jhang; but the rest Bhakar, Khanewal, Chiniot, Khusab, and Kamalia. All of the major heavy weights who are against PML-N are not in PTI in these constituencies.

This Jewish connection and theory was discarded long time ago. If it was, PTI would have never been able to get this many votes.

What are you talking about?

All these six districts you referred to, all the major heavy weights are either in PTI or PML-N. All of the heavy weights have left PPP, and included themselves in PTI. The only constituency where PTI is weak is in Jhang; but the rest Bhakar, Khanewal, Chiniot, Khusab, and Kamalia. All of the major heavy weights who are against PML-N are not in PTI in these constituencies.

This Jewish connection and theory was discarded long time ago. If it was, PTI would have never been able to get this many votes.
PMLN lost seats in Bakhar mostly won by azad, how many Azad joined PTI? PMLN lost two MNA in Jhang how many winning azad joined PTI? None all azad went to PMLN. I can carry on you cannot prove me wrong. PTI has no base in rural Punjab. Multan and Mianwali two districts and few MNA seats in the end it will be MNA numbers that will count not Jalsas. Either realize PTI's mistakes if you want to bring a change or keep crying about voter fraud and PTI will not win. PMLN has no hold in central Punjab but they They lobby with the winners.

I will rather have noon league in khi than mutehda .. this thread is far far away from Reality

After media freedom , it getting harder and harder to govern the people with empty promises. Politicians need to be careful before making promises , because media haunt them down by running there election promise on TV.

DnAdNvl.jpg

Pot Calling Kettle Black
Actually he/she/middle whatever want to say to abuse someone are the only copy rights of Insafians How dare you use their copy rights:undecided:

Back
Top Bottom