What's new

PMLN to loose 100 seats from Punjab in next polls: Intelligence Agencies

DnAdNvl.jpg

Pot Calling Kettle Black
I never qouted you for the debate in that comment and it was just one off comment after thread was already polluted.

What is alternative to corrupt Sharif family of PML(N) ? Another corrupt Zardari of PPP or that idiot Imran Khan who wants Trump sanctions on Pakistanis ? We have to choose least evil person from these three idiots !
Like wise and 35 years experienced Corrupt Sharif's have transformed Pakistan and Punjab especially where they are ruling for the past 35 years to a much more developed country than UK or US.

Like wise and 35 years experienced Corrupt Sharif's have transformed Pakistan and Punjab especially where they are ruling for the past 35 years to a much more developed country than UK or US.

I think Sharif PML(n) government in Punjab province has been better than the Bhutto/Zardari PPP government in Sindh province. The social indicators in Sindh province have declined considerably over the decades compared to the Punjab province.

Last edited:
Totally against Molana but that is a serious issue and trust me IK will not become PM because of that.
Before you present your thesis, do look at this picture. That mere presence of this "Yahoodi Agent" brought smile on daughter of yesterday's martyr Capt(r)Mobeen.

C4oG96QWcAEm1sQ.jpg

NS is not good he is corrupt from head to toe but when it comes to IK I have just one lets make him prime minister and his jew connection is a truth where will you be throwing your country. NWFP took him as a khan and supported him but in Punjab the core politicians are not ready for this change in the rural areas which make most of the seats in the national assembly and those seats make a twist to the power the Urban seats are less in quantity so Imran is viewed as a Jew agent in those areas. In the previous election we fought election from PMLN they gave us the seat by them selves. When we asked our voters to which party we should stand by the clearly replied PMLN and Now in this election the reply is same. People don't trust his jews connection in the rural area. the thinking is different in the Urban minds but on whole Pakistani have a fear and Molana is cashing that. Molana has a brain of fox. His words have actual basis. I want to see my country free of these corrupt people but IK is plagued. Most winning MNA will stay away from him in punjab. I think next term we might see Bilawal but that is just an assumption

Before you present your thesis, do look at this picture. That mere presence of this "Yahoodi Agent" brought smile on daughter of yesterday's martyr Capt(r)Mobeen.
My friend I am not opposition I am stating the actual mind of people either IK clear this image or he will suffer because of it. this is a problem.

There is a huge question of who is funding the huge jalsas of IK

NS is not good he is corrupt from head to toe but when it comes to IK I have just one lets make him prime minister and his jew connection is a truth where will you be throwing your country. NWFP took him as a khan and supported him but in Punjab the core politicians are not ready for this change in the rural areas which make most of the seats in the national assembly and those seats make a twist to the power the Urban seats are less in quantity so Imran is viewed as a Jew agent in those areas. In the previous election we fought election from PMLN they gave us the seat by them selves. When we asked our voters to which party we should stand by the clearly replied PMLN and Now in this election the reply is same. People don't trust his jews connection in the rural area. the thinking is different in the Urban minds but on whole Pakistani have a fear and Molana is cashing that. Molana has a brain of fox. His words have actual basis. I want to see my country free of these corrupt people but IK is plagued. Most winning MNA will stay away from him in punjab. I think next term we might see Bilawal but that is just an assumption

My friend I am not opposition I am stating the actual mind of people either IK clear this image or he will suffer because of it. this is a problem.

Where is the Yahoooodi connection in this thesis ?No one buy this door k koooori in pakistan against IK with exception of some loony tones fanatics who cheer for molana..
He did more for country then corrupt Sharifs and PPP..He is only quality lot you have who if stand in any part of the world and can say anything he believe..He is not corrupt..People listen to him when he said something..He lost election due to other factors not for this non-sense allegations against him

Last edited:
Where is the Yahoooodi connection in this thesis ?
People think he is connected with jews. this perception is what is hurting him. IK won Mianwali because it was his home city but in the surrounding cities there were mostly no major politicians standing on PTI ticket they fought elections azad and joined PMLN after winning.

I also belong to rural area of Punjab and this theory does exist but not on the wide scale you are refering. It also has absolutely no effect on outcome of Elections. If such theories had to be believed, PPP would have never won from Punjab.

The myth of "Sharifs" being Sharifs is also busted after this Panama case. Same rural people are also talking about relationship of Qatari Prince and Maryam.... They say what was offered to Qatari in return for Flats... What kind of Children put blame on theri deceased father.

PTI is refraining from exploiting it to full extent. Otherwise, Ganjas could be tainted like Plague.

Back
Top Bottom