What's new

PML-N to mark ‘Youm-e-Takbeer’ with zeal

Cyberian

BANNED
Reaction score
PML-N to mark ‘Youm-e-Takbeer’ with zeal
Monday May 27, 2013

pakistan-nuclear-missle-launch-450x238.jpg

ISLAMABAD - The PML-N has decided to celebrate Youm-e-Takbeer with full zeal, after winning a heavy mandate in the recent general elections.

A source close to the PML-N leadership told Pakistan Today that the party’s victory in the elections was not the only reason to celebrate the day when Pakistan conducted the nuclear tests for the first time, but the real reason was to exhibit a show of power.

In this connection, the PML-N had organised an event at the PML-N’s Secretariat which was chaired by PML-N President Raja Zafarul Haq.

A large number of PML-N workers attended in the event, which was addressed by Haq, who said the PML-N was the only force that could produce miracles.

He said the motorway was constructed that proved backbone for the country’s economic growth, and this time Nawaz would bring the country out of the darkness by eliminating load shedding.

A former PPP minister, requesting anonymity, said the PML-N was trying to divert the attention of the nation from the current power crisis.

Following Youm-e-Takbeer today (Tuesday), the PML-N will organise rallies in its constituencies across the country, and local leaders have been directed to ensure more public presence in the events to be held in connection with the country’s nuclear test day. - See more at:

PML-N to mark ‘Youm-e-Takbeer’ with zeal - Pakistan Today

Nawaz to address Yaum-i-Takbeer function
Sunday, 26 May 2013

LAHORE - Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz (PML-N) President Mian Nawaz Sharif will be the chief guest at a function on Yaum-i-Takbeer at Aiwan-i-Karkunan-i-Tehreek-i-Pakistan on Tuesday.

The function will be presided over by Nazaria-i-Pakistan Trust (NPT) Chairman Majid Nizami.

Speakers include NPT Vice Chairman Prof Dr Rafique Ahmad and Lt-Gen (r) Zulfikar Ali Khan. The function will be arranged by NPT in collaboration with the Pakistan Movement Workers Trust.

See more at: Nawaz to address Yaum-i-Takbeer function | Pakistan Today

is bum ka achar dalna hai , bijli lao .. ghurbat mukao .. deshatgardi khatam karo .. thats all we want

These folks are eternally stuck in the past, motorway and atum bumb!

The day on which Pakistan become Nuclear Power is a waste for you. wow cool... tehk ja rahay ho...

not the day but I am commenting on PMLN money wasting exercises. How can a nation in worst power, food, water and political crisis celebrate youm e takbeer? Even N.Korea has nukes and so did soviet union with Russians were starving.

Well at-least planning to waste anyways! If not this year the year next!
And thats was one of stupid coverups to a stupid comment. Please at least do some homework before posting stuff which would end at nothing but embarrassment.

Funny thing is Whatever NS did these PTIans cry on it...
Examples are:
1. Plans for minimizing the Loadshadding
2. Peace with India
3. Iran Gas Pipeline
4. Free Oil from Suadia
5. Talk with TTP
in Past
6. Long March for CJ
7. Strengthen the Democracy
8. Sasti Roti
9. Metro Bus AKA jungla bus (now every other city's citizen despretly wants this most "stupid, waste of money time and resources" project).
10. fight against Dengue
and the list go on... PTI walon Pehely koi chota sa Kam, gutter line hi kisi gali main lagaoo phir bolo....

Meanwhile in London , Baloch nationalists protest against nuclear blast in 1998 in Chaghi Balochistan

BLXdaCrCcAAS8A0.jpg

BLXeOqZCUAEsbxu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom