What's new

PML-N concedes defeat in crucial Punjab by-elections

I think If Imran genuinely wants general elections, they should resign from KPK and Punjab and build up the pressure.
Lessons for PMLN never accept lotas in your cadres, your grassroots rebelled en masse and many stood as independents.

all day when I watching the news Ary and PTI were crying about “Dhandli” and allegations of fake votes, ID cards, arrests and what not.

It looks like when the boxes finally opened even PTI is having difficulty in believing they have managed to win so many seats. I am not criticising Ary or PTI but merely pointing to the fact that our media is so biased nowadays and our political parties blame dhandhli if they lose…

I would say today Geo news was doing a better job as they predicted 17 to 18 seats for PTI when PTI itself wasn’t sure if they will get 14… and finally Imran Khan’s statement of potentially winning 15 seats sounded like the biggest bet. So Geo lowered it down to 15 seats for some time until they raised it back to 16 and then 17 seats when the results were pouring in.

Congratulations PTI it was a good job… may be the neutral did all the dhandhli to make PTI win as their accusations of stamps and fake votes proved to be their own votes when the ballot boxes were open

1658082034784.png

all day when I watching the news Ary and PTI were crying about “Dhandli” and allegations of fake votes, ID cards, arrests and what not.

It looks like when the boxes finally opened even PTI is having difficulty in believing they have managed to win so many seats. I am not criticising Ary or PTI but merely pointing to the fact that our media is so biased nowadays and our political parties blame dhandhli if they lose…

I would say today Geo news was doing a better job as they predicted 17 to 18 seats for PTI when PTI itself wasn’t sure if they will get 14… and finally Imran Khan’s statement of potentially winning 15 seats sounded like the biggest bet. So Geo lowered it down to 15 seats for some time until they raised it back to 16 and then 17 seats when the results were pouring in.

Congratulations PTI it was a good job… may be the neutral did all the dhandhli to make PTI win as their accusations of stamps and fake votes proved to be their own votes when the ballot boxes were open
No not true, if elections would have been totally fair and there was no rigging, the margin with which PMLN candidates lost would have been much higher, also they only would have won 1 seat.

PMLN still have leevers to play hardball with PTI. These were PTI seats which they mostly retained. Many of the runners-up and third position holders were disgruntled PMLN elements running as independents. From Lodran Rafi ud din won as Independent, backed by Federal minister Mr Kanju on the other Lodran seat Amir Iqbal shah(ex PMLN) won on the PTI ticket. Can give a detailed analysis of all seats.
Today in fact JT group and Aleem Khan group got wiped out.
If Pmln wants to give PTI a hard time they can do the following things.
1)Reconcile with the dodgy Pervaiz Elahi gp.
2)Enforce a Governor's rule after a few weeks.
3) Break up further PTI members in PA.

PMLN still have leevers to play hardball with PTI. These were PTI seats which they mostly retained. Many of the runners-up and third position holders were disgruntled PMLN elements running as independents. From Lodran Rafi ud din won as Independent, backed by Federal minister Mr Kanju on the other Lodran seat Amir Iqbal shah(ex PMLN) won on the PTI ticket. Can give a detailed analysis of all seats.
Rasi jal gai bal nai giya.

Everything but win the polls, Still looking for the douche bag way out...

No cure for you lot

PTI ruined the political spectrum with all sorts of degrading language and conspiracy theories.

ARY is literally a propaganda mouthpiece for PTI and i genuinely feel sorry for people who watch it for NEWS lol.

Respect to N league for accepting the defeat and moving on. N was extremely stupid to overthrow Immi and it clearly backfired. Hope Niazi respects the IMF agreements and kudos to Miftah for doing the right thing. Clearly the next election will be in PTI favour but PTI will surely underperform or have excuses like establishment calling the shots or we didn't have 2/3 majority. Next 5 years will be interesting.

Patwari slave is back with more anti PTI posts. Just stop it dude. It's over. Accept people's mandate

Rasi jal gai bal nai giya.
Bohat Dheet Patwari Hai Yeh

No not true, if elections would have been totally fair and there was no rigging, the margin with which PMLN candidates lost would have been much higher, also they only would have won 1 seat.
We can have many hypothetical scenarios but the bottom line is PTI won convincingly

Back
Top Bottom