What's new

PMA Long Course vs Fast Track Graduate Course

Saifullah

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
What is difference between the two other then one being after FSC and other Graduation ?
1- Is there any difference in promotion speed ?
2- Difference in prestige ?
3- after training rank of both ?

Just to clear things i am talking about FAST TRACK REGULAR COMMISSION IN PAKISTAN ARMY THROUGH GRADUATE COURSE IN ONE YEAR.

@@Hyperion,@@Icarus, @@Xericc, @@blain2

What is difference between the two other then one being after FSC and other Graduation ?

Just to clear things i am talking about FAST TRACK REGULAR COMMISSION IN PAKISTAN ARMY THROUGH GRADUATE COURSE IN ONE YEAR.

@@Hyperion,@@Icarus, @@Xericc, @@blain2
i've wondered about that myself.....i think in graduate course you dont have to study for the academy's degree you just focus on training whereas in L\C you study as well as train......apart from that i think they are similar in other regards

i've wondered about that myself.....i think in graduate course you dont have to study for the academy's degree you just focus on training whereas in L\C you study as well as train......apart from that i think they are similar in other regards

Please Tag some one how is from Army or may Know this?

Please Tag some one how is from Army or may Know this?
i dont know anybody on this forum :(....btw you have put extra "@" symbols while tagging those members...i think thats why they are not getting a notification......try using a single "@"

Not exactly, though as a Graduate, you join directly as captain.

There's no difference in prestige, though initially obviously it will take you some time to adjust to the military settings during which time you might draw some flak but as you learn the ropes, you'll settle in as part of the unit.

Longies join as 2nd Lts.
Integrated join as Capts.

Not exactly, though as a Graduate, you join directly as captain.

There's no difference in prestige, though initially obviously it will take you some time to adjust to the military settings during which time you might draw some flak but as you learn the ropes, you'll settle in as part of the unit.

Longies join as 2nd Lts.
Integrated join as Capts.

Please go through the given doc and if this is the graduate course you are giving info about.
https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk/

I heard that personnels who are recruited by graduate course have slower promotion and also they are not seen as equivalent to same ranking LC personnel or at least given some priority.

Attachments

• 36 Grad.pdf
    83.6 KB · Views: 964

Back
Top Bottom