What's new

PM Shehbaz to announce 'biggest relief package' for people of Pakistan soon: Maryam Nawaz

once you send your daily report to your coordinator about how many posts you published today and everything, sath sath usay yeh bhi bata dena keh jo mainay upar reason likhay hain, yeh Maryam tak pauhaunchaye, keh yeh narrative push karo tum log. It's miles better than what she has currently said.
Oh, bhaijan I am a freelancer and post here as a hobby and past time. I don't think it's economically feasible to hire someone in pounds to convince a few dozen people on this forum. There are many big SM outlets out there that have deep impacts. Nevertheless, most of us here are overseas Pakistanis whose votes don't even matter. :astagh:

Those supporting areas will find relief and especially the business families that will profit from it.

The GT ethnofascist demographic will continue to support them

Oh they already ARE finding relief.

Truck loads of utility store ration is being distributed, with the picture of the lota candidate plastered on the truck. Zero to minimum loadshedding in Lahore PP constitutencies (can't say about others, but I am sure the situation is the same), and the list goes on.

As I said in another thread, apna apna ullu seedha karo, bandobast karo, baki sab log bhugto ab inhain, that's what we deserve for voting these people in.

Oh, bhaijan I am a freelancer and post here as a hobby and past time. I don't think it's economically feasible to hire someone in pounds to convince a few dozen people on this forum. There are many big SM outlets that have deep impacts. Nevertheless, most of us here are overseas Pakistanis whose votes don't even matter. :astagh:

Haan jee, social media par trends bhi sab freelancer say hi chalwatay hain, ISPR, PML, PTI, sab.

ISPR to paisay bhi itnay achay nhn deti, ab dena shuru kiay hain because you know, it takes some guts to post an ISPR appreciation tweet these days, to rate barh gaya hai :P

Haan jee woh relief package elections say aik raat pehle aye ga? Aur phir do raaton bad woh wapis ho jaye ga because "IMF nhn man rahi?"

I am willing to be 100k PKR with someone that a package will be announced a day or two before the elections.

You seem to be well versed in the energy industry considering how authoratatively you have said the above.

Please tell me, what is a timely cargo in your understanding?
Just like Imran Khan reducing oil prices and broke an IMF agreement because of losing popularity and fear of no confidence.

But increasing prices by Rs25 in 2019

PTI govt increases petrol price by Rs25 per litre​

What was the reason that time increasing so much at once? Now at least PMLN increased prices after IK unfairly reduced prices by Rs10 without any financial backing and that tax thing is just pure nonsense. Also petrol prices were increased after many months.

Haan jee, social media par trends bhi sab freelancer say hi chalwatay hain, ISPR, PML, PTI, sab.
I only post here dont have any time for twitter.
ISPR to paisay bhi itnay achay nhn deti, ab dena shuru kiay hain because you know, it takes some guts to post an ISPR appreciation tweet these days, to rate barh gaya hai
Again I can say the same to the ones with opposing views, that are in huge numbers here.

Yaar shouk da koi mul nahi.
Umr guzri hai isi dasht ki sayyahi main

Just like Imran Khan reducing oil prices and broke an IMF agreement because of losing popularity and fear of no confidence.

But increasing prices by Rs25 in 2019

PTI govt increases petrol price by Rs25 per litre​

What was the reason that time increasing so much at once? Now at least PMLN increased prices after IK unfairly reduced prices by Rs10 without any financial backing and that tax thing is just pure nonsense. Also petrol prices were increased after many months.

1- What the heck does any of this have to do with what I said? Please take your whataboutism trash somewhere else.

2- Whatever you wrote in your post is plain wrong. N league spent almost 2.5 times the amount PTI spent on the subsidy. PTI budgeted for the subsidy for 3 months, and the amount it took was from that head. Moreover, there was no IMF agreement at the time of the subsidy announcement, PTI and IK did not renege from anything.

Let me ask you this, if they did renege from the agreement, to phir ab to N nay prices wapis kar di hain, to phir ab kyun nhn agreement ho raha? PTI ki ghalti hai yeh bhi?

Whats wrong with you ?
have you forgotten the famous words, ... load shedding khatam na hui to naam badal dena ?

that was 2015 !
Before load shedding was because there were no powerplants to produce electricity but now due to high oil prices and your IK breaking an agreement with IMF. That is economic terrorism. First PMLN and Armed Forces eliminated terrorism and now hopefully economy will be also stable if IK stop spreading chaos & misinformation and keep uncertainty in politics.

All started and many finished during PMLN government

Energy Projects Under CPEC​

#Project NameMWDetails
Completed Projects
11320MW Sahiwal Coal-fired Power Plant1320view details
21320MW Coal-fired Power Plant at Port Qasim Karachi1320view details
31320MW China Hub Coal Power Project, Hub Balochistan1320view details
4660MW Engro Thar Coal Power Project660view details
51000MW Quaid-e-Azam Solar Park (Bahawalpur)400 / 600view details
650 MW Hydro China Dawood Wind Farm, Gharo, Thatta50view details
7100MW UEP Wind Farm, Jhimpir, Thatta100view details
850MW Sachal Wind Farm ,Jhimpir, Thatta50view details
9100MW Three Gorges Second and Third Wind Power Project100view details
10Matiari to Lahore ±660 KV HVDC Transmission Line Project4,000 MW Evacuation Capacityview details
Under Construction Projects
111320 SSRL Thar Coal Block-I 7.8 mtpa & Power Plant (2×660MW) (Shanghai Electric)1320view details
12330MW HUBCO Thar Coal Power Project (Thar Energy)330view details
13330MW HUBCO ThalNova Thar Coal Power Project330view details
14884MW Suki Kinari Hydropower Project, KP870view details
15720MW Karot Hydropower Project, AJK/Punjab720view details
16300MW Coal-Fired Power Project at Gwadar300view details
Under Consideration Projects
171124MW Kohala Hydropower Project, AJK1124view details
18700.7MW Azad Pattan Hydropower Project, AJK/Punjab700.7view details
191320 MW Thar Mine Mouth Oracle Power Plant & surface mine1320view details
2050MW Cacho Wind Power Project50view details
2150MW Western Energy (Pvt.) Ltd. Wind Power Project50view details

"Do not argue with a fool. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Since we are doing quotes:

'You can beat 40 scholars with one fact, but you can’t beat one idiot with 40 facts'

Before load shedding was because there were no powerplants to produce electricity but now due to high oil prices and your IK breaking an agreement with IMF. That is economic terrorism. First PMLN and Armed Forces eliminated terrorism and now hopefully economy will be also stable if IK stop spreading chaos & misinformation and keep uncertainty in politics.

All started and many finished during PMLN government

Energy Projects Under CPEC​

#Project NameMWDetails
Completed Projects
11320MW Sahiwal Coal-fired Power Plant1320view details
21320MW Coal-fired Power Plant at Port Qasim Karachi1320view details
31320MW China Hub Coal Power Project, Hub Balochistan1320view details
4660MW Engro Thar Coal Power Project660view details
51000MW Quaid-e-Azam Solar Park (Bahawalpur)400 / 600view details
650 MW Hydro China Dawood Wind Farm, Gharo, Thatta50view details
7100MW UEP Wind Farm, Jhimpir, Thatta100view details
850MW Sachal Wind Farm ,Jhimpir, Thatta50view details
9100MW Three Gorges Second and Third Wind Power Project100view details
10Matiari to Lahore ±660 KV HVDC Transmission Line Project4,000 MW Evacuation Capacityview details
Under Construction Projects
111320 SSRL Thar Coal Block-I 7.8 mtpa & Power Plant (2×660MW) (Shanghai Electric)1320view details
12330MW HUBCO Thar Coal Power Project (Thar Energy)330view details
13330MW HUBCO ThalNova Thar Coal Power Project330view details
14884MW Suki Kinari Hydropower Project, KP870view details
15720MW Karot Hydropower Project, AJK/Punjab720view details
16300MW Coal-Fired Power Project at Gwadar300view details
Under Consideration Projects
171124MW Kohala Hydropower Project, AJK1124view details
18700.7MW Azad Pattan Hydropower Project, AJK/Punjab700.7view details
191320 MW Thar Mine Mouth Oracle Power Plant & surface mine1320view details
2050MW Cacho Wind Power Project50view details
2150MW Western Energy (Pvt.) Ltd. Wind Power Project50view details

I could argue with you on each of these projects, but can you please tell me how many MW is the Quaid-e-Azam solar park in Bahawalpur producing right now?

And also, what is the maximum production it has EVER achieved?

1- What the heck does any of this have to do with what I said? Please take your whataboutism trash somewhere else.

2- Whatever you wrote in your post is plain wrong. N league spent almost 2.5 times the amount PTI spent on the subsidy. PTI budgeted for the subsidy for 3 months, and the amount it took was from that head. Moreover, there was no IMF agreement at the time of the subsidy announcement, PTI and IK did not renege from anything.

Let me ask you this, if they did renege from the agreement, to phir ab to N nay prices wapis kar di hain, to phir ab kyun nhn agreement ho raha? PTI ki ghalti hai yeh bhi?
How can PTI control petrol prices and manage for future. Prices keep changing internationally!! Where is common sense bro? As you can see prices are increasing daily by $5 per barrel some days. That decrease was pure for political purposes only.

Agreement will be done hopefully, they are giving loads of money so they must make sure they will get money back and after one government breaks an agreement so obviously it will be hard for them to trust again.

'You can beat 40 scholars with one fact, but you can’t beat one idiot with 40 facts'

I could argue with you on each of these projects, but can you please tell me how many MW is the Quaid-e-Azam solar park in Bahawalpur producing right now?

And also, what is the maximum production it has EVER achieved?
I stopped following these projects after PTI came into power. There was some controversy with this project. I don't have details.

But one thing which is just my thinking, in Pakistan, oil mafia is very big. Many politicians even many in PTI own petrol stations and all this so there are many hurdles to oil alternatives.

Infact internationally in many countries oil mafia is very strong.

Last edited:
How can PTI control petrol prices and manage for future. Prices keep changing internationally!! Where is common sense bro? As you can see prices are increasing daily by $5 per barrel some days. That decrease was pure for political purposes only.

Agreement will be done hopefully, they are giving loads of money so they must make sure they will get money back and after one government breaks an agreement so obviously it will be hard for them to trust again.

Oh yeah, we getting loads and loads of money, I heard $20 billion at the very least.

I stopped following these projects after PTI came into power. There was some controversy with this project. I don't have details.

But one thing which is just my thinking, in Pakistan, oil mafia is very big. Many politicians even many in PTI own petrol stations and all this so there are many hurdles to oil alternatives.

Infact internationally in many countries oil mafia is very strong.

No answer to what I asked, ayen bayen shayen...keep it up my friend.

Election rigging through temporary relief after surveys and reports revealed the dire situation in the coming by-elections for pmln.

We’ve been over the power issue w/ patwaris a million times & they still repeat the same crap over & over again. you ppl have some serious mental issues. projects were halted b/c you signed absolutely trash deals resulting in massive debt & inability to pay IPPs. Your own leaders have admitted this.
Also, PTI has provided ample proof that they had the fiscal space to give the fuel subsidy. IMF doesn’t care how you raise taxes as long as they think it’s a good plan. Oh & fuel would have been cheaper since the rupee had been stable & a deal was being negotiated w/ Russia. What was goon league’s excuse for keeping the subsidy for as long as they did?

PML time saw the lowest rock bottom oil prices in recent history,
and yet they failed to revive industry,

on the other hand, IK had high fuel prices and regained industry.

Does it involve having no choice but to capitulate to IMF demands and budgetary accounting mental gymnastics? Because that's what I'm expecting. I don't blame you, but let's be real, there's no relief worth noting in sight for a while.

Idiot all these projects including CPEC itself was conceived during musharafs govt. Patwari donkeys are incapable of even governing their own party let alone a province or a country. 60-70% of your party members will flip the second they receive orders from Mir COAS or Mir ISI chief. Your donkey party is exploited by establishment since last 40 years.

During your donkey regime you had internationally low oil prices at 40$ a barrel yet were incapable of bringing down imports. Your govt was incapable of increasing any exports in its 5 year term. Instead exports either decreased every year or were stagnant. The few projects that were bought onboard during your donkey regime was initiated by the previous PPP govt which even though itself was corrupt still performed better than Noon donkey regime.

I can go even further to the economic destruction your donkey regime caused in the 90s including the largest capital flight in Paks history even before the nuclear tests were done. You donkey chutiya leader to this day take credit for the work of military govt or PPP govt with very little work done during their own govts.

You know you are donkey meat eaters when even Zardaris govt is more capable than yours. Ask yourself what is your aukat as a pakistani, as a muslim, hell as a human to call someone like Nawaz your leader? did your mother give birth to such a brainless human? :crazy:

Haha! So why was Musharraf ousted if he was so good?

Clearly shows who is brainless here Musharraf left in 2008 and CPEC kick started in 2015 and this guy says Musharraf conceived all this so we should give him credit, lol itna bhugzz PMLN sy. 🤣 Your lame use of personal insults and cheap name-calling shows you have lost an argument already. Better luck next time!

2862578dbdac9bed235159292ae48066.png

Back
Top Bottom