What's new

PM Imran Khan questions Modi's silence over calls for genocide of Muslims in India

India is an unstable country.. This civil war commotion could by accident eventually spil over to us this is my concern hence the rss elements are the biggest security issue in the area we will have to deal with them in that case unilaterally..

Besides we are unhappy with an extremist element on our borders they will have to tone them down if not we will do it ourselves

We have already lots of things to do and to fix many things. Human rights situation is not good here too

But it does not cost much to raise the voice.

Pakistan has the moral responsibility for the well being of India Muslims as part of the partition plan.

But it does not cost much to raise the voice.

Pakistan has the moral responsibility for the well being of India Muslims as part of the partition plan.
We have no moral responsibility to protect the rights of Muslims in India.

Muslims of India need to fight for their rights. Go form another All India Muslim League then.

We (Pakistanis) are an independent nation. We want nothing to do with India.

Thank you very much.

Muslims of India need to fight for their rights. Go form another All India Muslim League then.

Thank you very much.

Not only moral but Pakistan has a legal right to protect the rights of Muslims in India as per the partition plan.

IK raising the issue is legit and valid.

Thank you very much.

Wait a minute there my friend.. If commotion was to happen in there country it could by accident spil over to us forcing us to march in and another thing to keep in mind is that we will never feel security wise sound bordering such elements like Rss terrorists.. It just won't function hence we will have to take measures into account or prepare our plan A, B and C

Not only moral but Pakistan has a legal right to protect the rights of Muslims in India as per the partition plan.

IK raising the issue is legit and valid.
Ummm...No!

We have no business dealing with internal affairs of India.
Wait a minute there my friend.. If commotion was to happen in there country it could by accident splid over to us forcing us to march either way
And how would the commotion be spilled into Pakistan?

And how would the commotion be spilled into Pakistan?

Some rss elements could give us the pretext by looping some shxt in.. I mean the illiterate ones will loop in small things such as home made explosives devices yada yada long story short we will have to push their shxt in.. Also Pakistan is unsatisfied with such elements close to their borders

Last edited:
He will keep tweeting, keep revealing the truth about the fascist hindutva terrorists infront of international ordinances , the day when he will deliver final punch whole world will backs him, because world knows him with his promises he is the one who intimated endia once don’t expect we will not think of retaliating we will retaliate if india attack us

What has made you think while writing the above....options..1. Fantasy 2. Delusion 3. Propaganda 4. No clue about world affairs.

IK has been royally ignored by all world leaders...especially Modi and Biden ... (now even Xi, Putin, MBS etc don't care what he says)..... Give me one example where he was taken seriously by a world leader....

Back
Top Bottom