What's new

PLZ-45 self proplled Howitzer's tech transferred to Bangladesh ! ! !

BDforever

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
This is an old report but I have found very interesting thing in it

In 2006, China supplied 65 artillery guns and 114 missile and related systems. Most of the tanks (T-59, T-62, T-69 and T-79), armoured personnel carriers (APCs), artillery pieces, small arms and personal weapons in the Bangladesh army are of Chinese origin. Plans are afoot to acquire 155mm PLZ-45/Type -88 (including transfer of technology) :woot:and 122mm Type-96 as well as MBRLS from China by 2011.

according to some source bangladesh has 3 battalions strength PLZ-45 SPH received between 2009-2011, but now no one knows actual number except Bangladesh army and Chinese authority :yay:

Suckers kill your self :bunny:
source: Policy Research Group - Strategic Insight - Dynamics of China-Bangladesh relations

No, but it looks like a great SPG. :cheers:

These are useful for armoured mobile warfare. I wonder what purpose would they have in the area!

This is an old report but I have found very interesting thing in it

according to some source bangladesh has 3 battalions strength PLZ-45 SPH received between 2009-2011, but now no one knows actual number except Bangladesh army and Chinese authority :yay:

Suckers kill your self :bunny:
source: Policy Research Group - Strategic Insight - Dynamics of China-Bangladesh relations

Ya its pretty old. I posted this in the Bangladesh Army thread long back. However, 3 battalions would number to 48. I remember reading it somewhere. I shall post it should i find it again.

Cheers!!!

Kudos to BD. This wud'nt be possible had BD not had a visionary leader Her excellency Ms. Sheikh Hasina at helm. @idune sir we should give some credit to AL for this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya its pretty old. I posted this in the Bangladesh Army thread long back. However, 3 battalions would number to 48. I remember reading it in a reliable website. I shall post it should i find it again.

Cheers!!!

actually the number is 70 unit

Kudos to BD. This wud'nt be possible had BD not had a visionary leader Her excellency Ms. Sheikh Hasina at helm. @idune sir we should give some credit to AL for this.

and i kudos you for this offtopic post :disagree:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom