What's new

Please tell your current city and duration of power cuts

.......I am a poor man :tongue: ................but you are rich and mighty internet 'hero' ...........I just cant figure out why you need a inverter when you have No power cuts. :lol:

There are NO 'black out' period in Mumbai....that is why nobody in Mumbai have inverters and generators. ...... and people of Mumbai are a LOT richer than any Hyderabadi :lol:

My house in Hyderabad however does have a inverter and my apartment has a generator........you know why ? ........because there are power cuts :lol: In fact I have also put stabilizers on all my A/C .... you know why ? because when I bought the AC the dealer advice me to buy that since the power quality in Hyderabad was pathetic.

Now tell us again ....do you have a AC in you house ? ...if you do then tell me do you have a stabilizer before it ? :devil:

....what with your wife getting pregnant and politics ? ........ it makes no more sense than you need for inverters without power cuts :lol:

I agree with the stabilizer thing in hyderabad, its cos sometimes there is a sudden surge or fluctuation of electricity and to stop appliances from getting damaged we use stabilizers,Recently we had a thunderstorm and a bolt of lightning fell beside my home it took out all electronic appliances we had in our home they were all fried due to EMP.:)

I agree with the stabilizer thing in hyderabad, its cos sometimes there is a sudden surge or fluctuation of electricity and to stop appliances from getting damaged we use stabilizers,Recently we had a thunderstorm and a bolt of lightning fell beside my home it took out all electronic appliances we had in our home they were all fried due to EMP.:)

Electronic equipment are designed to handle a certain levels of fluctuations but stabilizers are used only when the power quality is very poor.

During monsoon and winter the power consumption is lower so the power cuts are not substantial, still there is no uninterrupted power supply. After my computer UPS got old I disconnected it from my computer, but the frequent power cuts have resulted in damage to my system and its hard drive is damaged and the power supply unit is not working properly. I now use my laptop at home but it is not as comfortable as using big screen. That is just one example of the damage poor power supply in Hyderabad does.

No lies and propaganda can overcome the truth.

Electronic equipment are designed to handle a certain levels of fluctuations but stabilizers are used only when the power quality is very poor.

During monsoon and winter the power consumption is lower so the power cuts are not substantial, still there is no uninterrupted power supply. After my computer UPS got old I disconnected it from my computer, but the frequent power cuts have resulted in damage to my system and its hard drive is damaged and the power supply unit is not working properly. I now use my laptop at home but it is not as comfortable as using big screen. That is just one example of the damage poor power supply in Hyderabad does.

No lies and propaganda can overcome the truth.

I agree to your point, that monsoon and winter has less power consumption compared to summer,we have to see how this summer fares then we will know the electricity situation then "the summer test".

There is continuous power cut during the day and night in Kondapur. Even if its for 5 mins. Generator is a must. You will not find a SINGLE office in Hyderabad without a Generator. Can you tell me that is not true ? Are you telling me that your house in Jubliee Hill and later Filmnager did not have a generator ?

....am rude only to congress swines :lol: ............I have no sympathy or empathy with parasites who live of others. Congress is the worst, holding public hostage in exchange for favors and deals. Honesty, Integrity do not even exist in their dictionary. Can you honestly tell me if this assessment is wrong ? ........do you expect me to respect such swines ?

hyd had scheduled power cuts if 2-3 hrs a day during summer this year.the scarcity of water caused the decrease in hydro electric potential thanx to maharashtra which regulated godavari while they use full power in their cities.now theres no power cuts except due to trouble caused by monsoons temporarily.and even in summer most of the kondapur area will be provided with power the entire IT hub of hyderabad is situated there.and they have a seperate connection from that of domestic purposes.they keep generators as a precaution .im sure companies and industries in bombay also have generators.i live in a near by area and i experience no powercuts and also i dont have any inverters or generators

hyd had scheduled power cuts if 2-3 hrs a day during summer this year.the scarcity of water caused the decrease in hydro electric potential thanx to maharashtra which regulated godavari while they use full power in their cities.now theres no power cuts except due to trouble caused by monsoons temporarily.and even in summer most of the kondapur area will be provided with power the entire IT hub of hyderabad is situated there.and they have a seperate connection from that of domestic purposes.they keep generators as a precaution .im sure companies and industries in bombay also have generators.i live in a near by area and i experience no powercuts and also i dont have any inverters or generators

1. Power cuts in summer was upto 4 hrs and more.

2. There are separate power connections for commercial and residential areas all over the world.

3. You are wrong. No Companies in Mumbai have generators. In fact till I worked in Bangalore, I had never seen a generator in my life.

4. In Hyd every company has a inverter AND a Generator. Every upmarket residential complex have a generator. Some Individual apts have inverters too (cash factor). Maybe you dont experience power cut cuz you would be in office / college during the day time.

1. Power cuts in summer was upto 4 hrs and more.

2. There are separate power connections for commercial and residential areas all over the world.

3. You are wrong. No Companies in Mumbai have generators. In fact till I worked in Bangalore, I had never seen a generator in my life.

4. In Hyd every company has a inverter AND a Generator. Every upmarket residential complex have a generator. Some Individual apts have inverters too (cash factor). Maybe you dont experience power cut cuz you would be in office / college during the day time.

officially 2 hrs unofficially 1 hr more that too only last summer as i said thanx to the govt of maharashtra
Hyderabad set for hot summer with 2-hr power cut | Deccan Chronicle
google generators in mumbai and ull see the companies along with locations on the map
https://www.google.co.in/search?q=g...7j0l3j69i62l2.4231j0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

just because u havent seen one doesnt mean that they didnt exist.have u seen a submarine in mumbai docs??

as i said having generators and using them are two different things..they are kept for unexpected blackouts.u dnt expect a company to remain idle while the power is gone when the cables were cutoff by a broken tree in monsoons.nxt time u go to a company in mumbai ask for a generator u'll be shown one thats if they could afford one and they need uninterrupted power supply.

above all the thread is more concerned about today not of summer.and as of today the powercuts in hyd are 0.that too in residential areas

officially 2 hrs unofficially 1 hr more that too only last summer as i said thanx to the govt of maharashtra
Hyderabad set for hot summer with 2-hr power cut | Deccan Chronicle
google generators in mumbai and ull see the companies along with locations on the map
https://www.google.co.in/search?q=g...7j0l3j69i62l2.4231j0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

just because u havent seen one doesnt mean that they didnt exist.have u seen a submarine in mumbai docs??

as i said having generators and using them are two different things..they are kept for unexpected blackouts.u dnt expect a company to remain idle while the power is gone when the cables were cutoff by a broken tree in monsoons.nxt time u go to a company in mumbai ask for a generator u'll be shown one thats if they could afford one and they need uninterrupted power supply.

above all the thread is more concerned about today not of summer.and as of today the powercuts in hyd are 0.that too in residential areas

1. I have seen a submarine in mumbai docks.

2. In Mumbai all power supply are underground so there is no blackout even if a tree breaks. There are no blackouts in Mumbai. No company keeps generators in mumbai.

I know its hard for you to comprehend a city where people don't have generators........... but do try.

.......I am a poor man :tongue: ................but you are rich and mighty internet 'hero' ...........I just cant figure out why you need a inverter when you have No power cuts. :lol:

You are Bill Gates with nill intelligence

There are NO 'black out' period in Mumbai....that is why nobody in Mumbai have inverters and generators

Black out does not fixed. I think you didn't hear or face two days record black out in northern India.

. ...... and people of Mumbai are a LOT richer than any Hyderabadi :lol:

Tell this joke to people of world second biggest slum Dharavi

My house in Hyderabad however does have a inverter and my apartment has a generator........you know why ? ........because there are power cuts :lol: In fact I have also put stabilizers on all my A/C .... you know why ? because when I bought the AC the dealer advice me to buy that since the power quality in Hyderabad was pathetic.

Again, you are only man in the world who purchase stabilizer but every sincere should buy stabilizer for security of their electric equipments.

Now tell us again ....do you have a AC in you house ? ...if you do then tell me do you have a stabilizer before it ? :devil:

I can't afford it. I use this

350_BKN-CB-BHF_Bamboo-HandFan.jpg

....what with your wife getting pregnant and politics ? ........ it makes no more sense than you need for inverters without power cuts :lol:

First you start abusing other people & certified them political party's loyalist. Only you face load shedding in Hyderabad & nobody agree with you , its not strange

You prove yourself fool by this comment that people does not need inverter in power cut less cities. Does I give you data that how many genset & inverter sold in Mumbai

You are Bill Gates with nill intelligence

:lol: ....and we all thought that was you.

Black out does not fixed. I think you didn't hear or face two days record black out in northern India.

Inverters and generators are not brought to address unexpected power failure......they are purchased when you expect power failures. LOL.....is this your demonstration of intelligence ?

Tell this joke to people of world second biggest slum Dharavi

Those people in Dharavi are still richer than Hyderabadis. An 80-sq ft house in Dharavi costs upwards of Rs 25 lakh :lol: a 350 sq ft slum in Dharavi sells for 1 crore :lol:

If you emigrate to Mumbai you will not even be able to afford a slum in dharavi. lol.

High-end realty deal: A shanty in Dharavi fetching a price of over Rs 1 crore - Economic Times

Again, you are only man in the world who purchase stabilizer but every sincere should buy stabilizer for security of their electric equipments.

Non of my AC in Mumbai has an stabilizer. They are not required in Mumbai ..........:tongue:

First you start abusing other people & certified them political party's loyalist. Only you face load shedding in Hyderabad & nobody agree with you , its not strange

You prove yourself fool by this comment that people does not need inverter in power cut less cities. Does I give you data that how many genset & inverter sold in Mumbai

jbgt90 is a self confessed congress party worker and loyalist :lol: ........he does not need me to certify that.

And you have already proved there is power cut in Hyderabad by telling us you have inverter in your house and all Hyderabad companies have generators :lol: ........... I think other people in this forum are a lot more smarter than what you give them credit for.

We can all see who the fool is :azn:

:lol: ....and we all thought that was you.

Inverters and generators are not brought to address unexpected power failure......they are purchased when you expect power failures. LOL.....is this your demonstration of intelligence ?

Those people in Dharavi are still richer than Hyderabadis. An 80-sq ft house in Dharavi costs upwards of Rs 25 lakh :lol: a 350 sq ft slum in Dharavi sells for 1 crore :lol:

If you emigrate to Mumbai you will not even be able to afford a slum in dharavi. lol.

High-end realty deal: A shanty in Dharavi fetching a price of over Rs 1 crore - Economic Times

Non of my AC in Mumbai has an stabilizer. They are not required in Mumbai ..........:tongue:

jbgt90 is a self confessed congress party worker and loyalist :lol: ........he does not need me to certify that.

And you have already proved there is power cut in Hyderabad by telling us you have inverter in your house and all Hyderabad companies have generators :lol: ........... I think other people in this forum are a lot more smarter than what you give them credit for.

We can all see who the fool is :azn:

You didn't answer my question

Inverter & genset sold in Mumbai or not ?

India power generation is similar to China around 2000.but i remember that there is no power shortage since several years before 2000 in most of China villages.in 2000 our electricity consumption structure is 70% industry & 30 % for living.so i think if India doesnt consume more industry electricity than China,there should not be power shortage for the whole country,any one can explain it? @Bobby @Bobby

india and China power generation can not be same....you guys are more productive.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
i mean India now and China in 2000

NO WAY! You hate us indians.
So you want us to hate you? We will form an alliance with all south asian nations, Japan ,South Korea,USA,Russia.Then talk about countering us all.Japan,south korea would be permanent allies cos of your bullying. Russia wants to settle old border issues what you claim as oldest border when china was non entity what chinese call IT as "BLACK DRAGON RIVER".

So think all of this and say, YOU WANNA FIGHT WITH US OR BE FRIENDS?
Or
You wanna Boost your pakistani allies and belittle us?
Your choice, choose wise.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom