What's new

Plans for Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ let's see in real...at least indians are trying to develop indigenous Or jv defence platforms and we have completed several projects even if it is with some delay.

^^ let's see in real...at least indians are trying to develop indigenous Or jv defence platforms and we have completed several projects even if it is with some delay.
Some delay??????its inordinate delay...and still faraway from induction and even if anything was inducted those were in token numbers so as to show that project is successful. for example arjun.

Funny, if indeed her account got hacked, then it's the hacker saying this, not her! :lol:

ya whatever, carry on anyway.
yeah watever...........................................

Some delay??????its inordinate delay...and still faraway from induction and even if anything was inducted those were in token numbers so as to show that project is successful. for example arjun.

U should know that Arjun is the 1st Battle tank of india,tejas 1st aircraft of india,after they get a platform,the developments will be done soon and it's easy..
u cannot compare HAL with Boeing or Sukhoi,they are making planes from 19th century.....
if u can't understand this,then i'm sure Ajtr account has been hacked..
Best of luck

@ajtr
Don't take her comments seriously,i think she lives in USA,so she hasn't seen developments...
India-Third world country has been carved in her mind,u can't erase it...
Shayad u dont know that mujhe india ke pal pal ki khabar hoti hai.now just shut up.

U should know that Arjun is the 1st Battle tank of india,tejas 1st aircraft of india,after they get a platform,the developments will be done soon and it's easy..
u cannot compare HAL with Boeing or Sukhoi,they are making planes from 19th century.....
if u can't understand this,then i'm sure Ajtr account has been hacked..
Best of luck
then make something with which is with in ur limit (like chinese) with forces can fight not something which strolls down the janpath once a year.

Arjun,lca, arihant,akash..and many more..were Success in their respective stages..
arjun is as good as t90's but army wants much better tanks for future so we are inducting it in small numbers and is going for high numbers in arjun mk2.
and remember only those people fails who tries to invent or develop new things by themselves.

Shayad u dont know that mujhe india ke pal pal ki khabar hoti hai.now just shut up.
Then you don't know the circumstances under which India has built all these platforms. Your first advanced fighters were also obtained from accessing Nazi technology. So you shut up and let us progress on the plan that we have made. And try to win a war against at least ragtag militants. When was the last time you fought a war single-handedly?

And BTW, you Indian for sure? I mean I recollect having seen you having a Pakistani flag and an Afghani flag as a guest member to an Indian forum. Just clarifying; no offense.

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

You know Tshering? He's my cousin in ***.

country goes forward by working not by scamming public monies.Drdo etc are just scamming indian monies over decades with nothing to show as result.
Tell me one thing, is that the same reason you ran to USA?

he's not yaara!! Just don't look at the flag but his heart and that shows he's not an indian.

Arjun,lca, arihant,akash..and many more..were Success in their respective stages..
arjun is as good as t90's but army wants much better tanks for future so we are inducting it in small numbers and is going for high numbers in arjun mk2.
and remember only those people fails who tries to invent or develop new things by themselves.
Arjun is not main battle tank of army it is T-90...army bought arjun in token nos.LCA when it gets inducted in nos. then pose this as poster success.Arihant still to go under sea trial not even inducted and you are calling it as success. Akash has limitations of range hence services are buying other missiles to cover it up.

Tell me one thing, is that the same reason you ran to USA?
So PM mms also ran away to uk for some period isnt it ....deshdrohi pm hain na (according to u)

ajtr.....I am SATISH and you want me to clarify any doubts I am ready.

then make something with which is with in ur limit (like chinese) with forces can fight not something which strolls down the janpath once a year.
Maybe u should shut ur mouth,u r not the one paying tax in india...
we r paying and we'll decided if it's late or delayed...
u may take a look at ur Economy and just SHUT UP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom