What's new

PLA deploys "India-killer" light tank divisions to Sino-Indian border!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean weather buffer in the context of my previous replied, Tibetans are even better treated than Chinese...and the only support you got is from those exile ones from dharamsala.

ok good lets not even go to the protest and and setting themselfs on fire.lets have a mature discussion insted of we can do that or we can do this.

Seems like my comment really got a serious attentions :lol: don't get offended, the monsoon weapon is still theoric, we didn't reach the experimental stage yet.

Considering the quality of most things Chinese, I would be quite worried about you. ;)

Nope to India only, Tibet is just a buffer for China, when we screw up India's mansoon season, all Indian's crop and farming will be disarrayed, you can start to count the corpse and not crop.

lol... when nature calls... you won't be here.. don't play with natural eco system... don't dig own grave...

Seems like my comment really got a serious attentions :lol: don't get offended, the monsoon weapon is still theoric, we didn't reach the experimental stage yet.

You dint even understand if someone is pulling your leg.you took its seriously mate. :D

Next time, think before speak, you want to challenge us to come with a monsoon weapon, we will do our best to give you the answer. you just creat trouble for yourself, for use Chinese crisis = opportunity so becarefull for your next wish.:smokin:

ok good lets not even go to the protest and and setting themselfs on fire.lets have a mature discussion insted of we can do that or we can do this.

That's fine with me

Considering the quality of most things Chinese, I would be quite worried about you. ;)

Just ignore the monsoon weapon, we chinese can only make cheap junks so don't worry about us :cool:

Next time, think before speak, you want to challenge us to come with a monsoon weapon, we will do our best to give you the answer. you just creat trouble for yourself, for use Chinese crisis = opportunity so becarefull for your next wish.:smokin:

There are so many more weapon systems, don't you want to know about them, too?

There are so many more weapon systems, don't you want to know about them, too?

No I'm interested with the Monsoon weapon that you came up with, I was looking the best way to deal with India beside diverting Brahmaputra river. Seems like Monsoon weapon will create even greater havoc to India...thanks to you

Oh please don't dramatize...when we screw India's monsoon season...what will be impact on China?

350px-Aug2011monsoon.JPG

2023年火星上的人类定居点

2023年,Mars One (火星一号) 将把人类送上火星,建造一个永久性的人类定居点基地,我们将在此繁衍、学习和成长

第一位宇航员登陆前,Mars One已建成了一个可持续居住的人类定居点,每两年都能接收新的宇航员。为了做到这一点,Mars One 已经制定了一个精确而又切实可行的计划,完全基于现有科技。现有供应商和太空探索专家认为这个计划不管在经济还是后勤方面都是可行的。

无论您是想与朋友们一同分享我们的愿景,还是支持我们的工作,甚至成为下一名火星宇航员,我们在此都邀请您加入这次旅行。

Home - Mars One

:smitten:

You dint even understand if someone is pulling your leg.you took its seriously mate. :D

the quality of China's space program is always good and reliable,actually it is one of the best in the world,look at Russians performance in recent years.

350px-Aug2011monsoon.JPG

2023年火星上的人类定居点

2023年,Mars One (火星一号) 将把人类送上火星,建造一个永久性的人类定居点基地,我们将在此繁衍、学习和成长

第一位宇航员登陆前,Mars One已建成了一个可持续居住的人类定居点,每两年都能接收新的宇航员。为了做到这一点,Mars One 已经制定了一个精确而又切实可行的计划,完全基于现有科技。现有供应商和太空探索专家认为这个计划不管在经济还是后勤方面都是可行的。

无论您是想与朋友们一同分享我们的愿景,还是支持我们的工作,甚至成为下一名火星宇航员,我们在此都邀请您加入这次旅行。

Home - Mars One

:smitten:

and what is your point? to give up earth and go to Mars :smokin:, we still need to finalize our monsoon weapon first :D

I clearly wrote....

Do you forget what was your position vis-a-vis Soviet Union and the United States from 1949-1991 in terms of nuclear weapons or military might or economy whatever and what could they have made of you if they were so inhuman and arrogant as you??

You arrogant inhumans, you are on a self destructive path by feeding the Pakistanis nuclear weapons. the Pakistanis may very well use nuclear weapons against China someday in a fit of you know what... that desire to go to heaven by killing unbelievers because that is the surest way to go to heaven of ... you know what.

But thankfully a great majority Chinese are good people and do not think like you. when democracy comes to China, you know perfectly well what will happen to the relations between china and Pakistan.

There are rotten people in every community and most Chinese including the Chinese intelligence will agree that you and your Chinese friends are rotten.

DO NOT STOOP SO LOW LIKE MUSLIMS otherwise there will be no difference between you and Muslims.

Just see the videos of a ***** Muslim Zaid Hamid who stupidly speaks openly about Muslims wish to convert the whole world into their slaves on Pakistani TV including you Chinese and you will understand the love of Muslims for you. There are millions of such videos recorded in arabic and pakistani languages about infidels where muslims spew venom against all infidels. Open your eyes and learn to see differentiate between friends and enemies. Muslims are the greatest liars and full of deceit and I wonder why you people cannot see that on this forum and everywhere on the net and in real life everywhere.

Just for Indias puny 1950's era atomic iron bombs you deploy multi megaton ballistic missiles ..you must have been too scared to deploy your last option weapon. :rofl:

Just out of curiosity. What is a multi megaton. See, first ton, then kiloton, then megaton, then comes what? I think one should have a new term i.e multi megaton = HWton/Huton:woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom