What's new

PLA confirmation: DF-41 is MIRVed (up to 10).

With the DF-41 now in operation, the chance of war between US and China have decreased as the cost of all out war with China for the US is way too high. This means the military advantage the US has over China can never be used to destroy China but China can now use its advantage (its economy) to diminish American power globally.

This is what happened between the US and the Soviet Union. US economic power won the Cold War, because the Soviets could never use its advantage (its military) to destroy the US whereas the US used its superior economic power to its advantage.

With each passing decade, the US will continue to lose power and influence globally and China will increase its power and influence.

The best days of the US are well behind them.

Smartest comment I've seen in this thread so far.

The US with supposedly the world's largest military can't beat the Taliban after 13 years. Can't do anything about Iran's nuclear program. Can't even evict ISIS out of Iraq.

Meanwhile, China is now the world's largest PPP economy. Largest trading nation. Largest energy consumer. Largest producer of steel and aluminum. Largest auto industry. Largest commercial shipbuilder. Largest real estate market. The list goes on and on. We'll see who wins in the end.:enjoy:

Smartest comment I've seen in this thread so far.

The US with supposedly the world's largest military can't beat the Taliban after 13 years. Can't do anything about Iran's nuclear program. Can't even evict ISIS out of Iraq.

Meanwhile, China is now the world's largest PPP economy. Largest trading nation. Largest energy consumer. Largest producer of steel and aluminum. Largest auto industry. Largest commercial shipbuilder. Largest real estate market. The list goes on and on. We'll see who wins in the end.:enjoy:

PPP is meaningless. China is making strides but the US is still the leader by a large margin and I admire American innovation and ingenuity a lot.

Now's not the time to gloat my friend. Hubris is what brings nations down. Chinese people shouldn't fall into that trap when China is far from being a developed country. The day when Chinese people can drink water right from the tap is when Chinese people can relax a bit. Until then, heads down and back to work. :cheers:

The best part is all the trillion of tax payers money being used since Reagan time to build a missile shield that (Perhaps with the exception of against N Korea) does not work and will never work.

US Defense Industries are the biggest winner. US tax payers ....... the biggest losers.

I wonder how much the usa tax payers have to spend for these upkeeps and periodic writeoffs!

What a democracy! :cheesy:

Here the great american aircraft graveyards - all across the usa. Who are footing these bills?
And these are just the scenarios of USAF:

Aircraft boneyard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

article-1253068-0869389D000005DC-931_964x885.jpg

article-0-1A2D124C000005DC-260_964x571.jpg

8048535rx7.jpg

c7da35b8202c59bb3bf41e48072b5d29.jpg

Last edited:
The current geopolitical situation is the best I've ever seen for China in decades. The 2008 financial crisis and real estate bubble has crippled the US. The US has withdrawn from Iraq and ISIS has taken over. The US is withdrawing from Afghanistan after 13 years and can't beat the Taliban. Sanctions have driven Russia 100% into the arms of China. The crashing Russian ruble means Russia has no choice but to accept the Renminbi. Japan has now experienced 2.5 lost decades and will never come back. China remains the fastest growing major economy. The DF-41 and HGV provides a rock solid nuclear deterrence. China's conventional military is growing by leaps and bounds.

In other words, China has already won.:cheers:

This is what US tax payers paid for. It is part of the U.S. Defense Department Ballistic Missile Defense System.

Cost Billions. Not a single achievement. Most likely will be scrapped.
Sea-based X-band Radar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The dictator and very backward DPRK's technology was amazingly too good for the world's police state. Has their DoF regretted for releasing someone to act as forum trolls? 8-)

How about taking a look at this counter in BJ (credit to @TaiShang's thread) for a spiritual uplift? :cheesy:

700.jpg

Last edited:
The dictator and very backward DPRK's technology was amazingly too good for the world's police state. Has their DoF regretted for releasing someone to act as forum trolls? 8-)

How about taking a look at this counter in BJ (credit to @TaiShang's thread) for a spiritual uplift? :cheesy:

700.jpg

Some main and non main stream media believe the total is a lot more. Like $50-60 trillion in debt.

Some main and non main stream media believe the total is a lot more. Like $50-60 trillion in debt.

So be aware human, the American will carry on any means to steal and rob your wealth, war or financial measures do not matter, see Japan in 1980s and Southeast Asia & HK in 1998.

They will keep starting sanctions and new wars, see Iraq, Afganistan. They will keep printing green bucks. They are good at all these kind of dirty tricks that is to benefit them.

MIRVed ICBM is a military counter measure and we should keep developing and upgrading this kind of capabilities. Also, we should develop strong financial capabilities.

Again, be aware, human. Don't act as a sheep when Yankees start to cut your hairs.:D

Last edited:
So be aware human, the American will carry on any means to steal and rob your wealth, war or financial measures do not matter, see Japan in 1980s and Southeast Asia & HK in 1998.

They will keep starting sanctions and new wars, see Iraq, Afganistan. They will keep printing green bucks. They are good at all these kind of dirty tricks that is to benefit them.

MIRVed ICBM is a military counter measure and we should keep developing and upgrading this kind of capabilities. Also, we should develop strong financial capabilities.

Again, be aware, human. Don't act as a sheep when Yankees start to cut your hairs.:D

Keep building more nukes but don't show the real number. Keep it a secret, that's all I'm saying.

PPP is meaningless. China is making strides but the US is still the leader by a large margin and I admire American innovation and ingenuity a lot.

Now's not the time to gloat my friend. Hubris is what brings nations down. Chinese people shouldn't fall into that trap when China is far from being a developed country. The day when Chinese people can drink water right from the tap is when Chinese people can relax a bit. Until then, heads down and back to work. :cheers:

More like the day when China can project its military power worldwide and print unlimited money like US is when Chinese can take a breather. Meanwhile, back to work people.

Back
Top Bottom