What's new

Pictures of the Day Thread

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

PESHAWAR - Feb 27: An official of bomb disposal squad shows an explosive device planted on Ring Road,Peshawar on Wednesday. —

KARACHI - Feb 29: The undertrial prisoner’s sons hold his photograph as they remain unaware of the enormity of the tragedy that has befallen them.

Thats the question lies on judicial desk. For years police linger on submitting required reports to courts, before presenting case in front of judge. A prison sentence before trail or prison before pre-prison.

weapons are of russian origin???

taliban got a lot of russian weapons after afganistan was toppled!!

weapons are of russian origin???
taliban got a lot of russian weapons after afganistan was toppled!!

You are 100% right that these weapons are of Russian orgin, and could most likely be the ones for the Soviet invasion. It is true when the Soviets withdrew they left tanks, rockets and other types of military hardware behind but one thing we mustn't forget that some of these weapons are made by the Taliban. They make most of the weapons they fight with and some of the more technical stuff that they cant copy they save for when they really need it. Now the weapon in this picture doesn't look that hard to copy so I think this was made by the Taliban, now then again I could be wrong.

Correct that Small Arms manufacturing in the DARA area are upto the mark but making such things was never an especiallity of the DARA people. If however they have this capability then i can only sense a foreign hand involved.

Don't be so sure about the person itself!

Nearly all Killers, Rapest etc have children and they love their parent not knowing what a scum he might be!

2010 funny Graduation photos
dcgb241803.jpg

1161649644926.jpg

F200610311425382171516706.jpg

F2009042711004901720.jpg

553093_1200x1000_0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom