What's new

Pics--> Tejas winter trials

LCA mark 2 which will be tested at the end of this year is a 4.5 gen fighter aircraft, the technologies were derived from Israel,Dassault and Russian Pak-FA collaboration and upgraded according to the Indian requirements.
Will tejas mk-2 have single piece canopy?

....how many more steps to pass before they are inducted and a training manuals are written for them..??

Yea,its very awkward to see these jets in modern wars.............when they will stand with French Rafale...............:woot:

Make the body of LCA tejas stealth by Ram coating and some modifications in wings and nose, Add AESA you will get a deadly interceptor.

Make the body of LCA tejas stealth by Ram coating and some modifications in wings and nose, Add AESA you will get a deadly interceptor.

actually concept of Interceptor is out of date..but I think I read in past something about applying ram coating on composite body will significantly reduce its RCS(there were some talks on modification of tejas' body too)..

actually concept of Interceptor is out of date..but I think I read in past something about applying ram coating on composite body will significantly reduce its RCS(there were some talks on modification of tejas' body too)..

No, it's not. Given the less drag airframe, it is made specially keeping acceleration in mind, which matters in interception roles.

LCA is our defender of skies where India can produce them more in number in times of war.

Very nice pics and a nice achievement by Tejas .

IIRC majority of MRCA contenders failed to take-off successfully from Leh .

No, it's not. Given the less drag airframe, it is made specially keeping acceleration in mind, which matters in interception roles.

don't know what you are suggesting,but Tejas doesn't posses speed of a interceptor and currently,only one 4th gen interceptor is operated by countries,that is Mig-31..Role of Interceptor is now filled by long range SAM..

don't know what you are suggesting,but Tejas doesn't posses speed of a interceptor and currently,only one 4th gen interceptor is operated by countries,that is Mig-31..Role of Interceptor is now filled by long range SAM..

Speed mainly depends on the engine you use, you upgrade the engine with advanced one you get the speed, LCA mark 2 is a deadly one.

SAM's and Interceptor are used in combination.

22088406781399416314676.jpg

we shud mass produce lca ,say about 1000 or more and send swarms of lca into enemy territory during battle.That will probably be a air defence nightmare for the enemy and they will surely run out of anti aircraft ammo trying to shoot these down.;)

Majestic!:man_in_love: & the view in background is good too

A lot of contenders in MMRCA competition had faced engine problems in rarefied atmosphere of Ladakh. But going by the pictures, Tejas seems to have passed the test in flying colors (no puns intended).
Good Going. Heres to early squadron raising :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom