What's new

Photos of JF-17 and J-10

StevenY

New Recruit

Reaction score
Bros, I've collected some photos about the panels of JF17 and J10. Hope you like them!
Attached please find these photos.:army: Salute you all!

Attachments

• JF17-1.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 187
  • JF17-2.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 140
  • JF17-3.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 131
  • President Musharraf.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 145
  • J10.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 152
:lol: MORE pictures about J10. The Naval Version pictures are just drafts.

Plus, it is reported that some JF17s and J10s have been covered with shielding dope (? i'm not sure about this term~~sorry) . I also heard of a rumour that China received shielding materials from Yugoslavia during the Kosovo War. You must remember that F-117A shot down by Sam missiles:D
Only a small amount of that chemical is adequate for Chinese experts to produce the shielding dope; and probably, they have made further improvement.
But there is one thing for sure: China already got his own shielding materials, which have been (or will be) applied to the JF17 and J10 first. The effect of this dope is possibly similar to that on the B2 bomber, if the rumour aforesaid is true.
J13 or J14 are already on its way, plus this dope, India, in my view, really needs to re-consider their "Su30 MKI extravaganza". And, it is a good idea to spend more their taxes on F35 or S-37.

Attachments

• J10-1.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 155
  • J10-2.JPG
    15.4 KB · Views: 142
  • J10-3.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 152
  • Naval Version 1.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 160
  • Naval Version 2.JPG
    12.2 KB · Views: 152
Shielding dope. I dont know what it is either, but it seems interesting. Looks like one more air protection system in our pocket? :)

Shielding dope. I dont know what it is either, but it seems interesting. Looks like one more air protection system in our pocket? :)
'Shielding dope' is ambiguous, maybe electromagnetic-wave absorbing coating is more understandable. This coating makes it more difficult for enemies' radars and defensive systems to detect our warplanes.

man the new j-10 is simply superb are you sure that this is a chinese aircraft looks more like the western ones spacialy the wing cliping (naval version2) is that realy and the impresseve ( j-10-1.jpg) ones.
thanks

Already saw the pics in the first post, quite old. But the ones in the second along with the Naval version of J10 were impresive. Do you have any more news on there rpogress?

Already saw the pics in the first post, quite old. But the ones in the second along with the Naval version of J10 were impresive. Do you have any more news on there rpogress?
Badly sorry, the Naval version pictures are only drafts, I forgot to mention ~~ it seems that PLA is still wondering if they should choose J10* as the naval fighter because the expenses of re-designing J10 are much higher than buying Su-33s or Mig29Ks.
Hope J10* will be the final choice. Su-33 is outdated.

About 50 J-10 s have entered the Chinese Air Force. They are deployed in Yunnan Province, southwestern China, near Myanmar.
J-10 are thought to be mainly prepared for Taiwan, who has 146 F-16 MLU (+ 66 F-16 C/D in the near future), 66 Mirage-2000-5 and so on. So, some experts predict J-10 should have better overall performance over Mirage-2000-5, and nearly same as F-16 Block40.

Badly sorry, the Naval version pictures are only drafts, I forgot to mention ~~ it seems that PLA is still wondering if they should choose J10* as the naval fighter because the expenses of re-designing J10 are much higher than buying Su-33s or Mig29Ks.
Hope J10* will be the final choice. Su-33 is outdated.

About 50 J-10 s have entered the Chinese Air Force. They are deployed in Yunnan Province, southwestern China, near Myanmar.
J-10 are thought to be mainly prepared for Taiwan, who has 146 F-16 MLU (+ 66 F-16 C/D in the near future), 66 Mirage-2000-5 and so on. So, some experts predict J-10 should have better overall performance over Mirage-2000-5, and nearly same as F-16 Block40.

Nice information about the J-10 how u compare J10 with the JF17 in which areas J10 is superior then JF17, By devolping these 2 new planes at toghter chinees got some good experience and technical experties of Aviation and this will give also guidence to Pakistan if future tooo..

Is this is possiable that PAF will get some chinees made SU-27 or Su-30
(J-11) in future what u think ?

The JF-17 has a very very nice Copit design looks really flashi. Who designed the copit was it Pakistan or China I know its a JV but who designed it.

Not a very good one!:lol: It looks like the EF has a J-10 missile on it's wingtip:rofl:

One thing must be noticed. Two engines make the aircraft almost twice the size. Hard to maintain, etc..

Why did Eurofighter needed two engines? Had to do with the design? Both aircrafts can carry same amount of weapons at one time. What about the payload?

Yes, Eurofighter and super cruise capability. Where does that come from? Because of twin engine?

Back
Top Bottom