What's new

Petrol prices increased to Rs98.89 per litre

HammerHead081

Reaction score
Country
Greenland
The government has approved the summary for an increase in petrol prices.

Petrol will now cost Rs 98.89 after an increase of Rs 6. The price of high-speed diesel has been increased to Rs 117.43, light diesel will cost Rs 80.54 and kerosene oil will cost Rs 89.31. The new price will be implemented from April 1 onwards. The Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority had forwarded the summary on Friday. OGRA had recommended an increase of Rs 11.91 in petrol prices, Rs 11.17 in high-speed diesel, Rs 6.49 in light diesel, and Rs 6.65 in kerosene oil.

Still Pakistani people are buying the cheapest oil in oil importing countries in Asia aren't we?
Oil ko bhai pichware mei leina hai jab inflation itni zaida hogae hai kei economy ki vaat lag gaye hai

Oil is like 75 Rs. a Liter in the US. And that’s after countless taxes & fees.

Rok sako tou rok lou tabdeeli aei rey

Really. I guess that is the logic in patwaristan. Things dont run on air but on oil. Pakistan buys oil from international market which charges money for that. The price changes for various reasons.

I Australia we are paying $1.46 per litre (this being in lower end of fortnightly cycle as it was $1.58 few days ago) this is 146 rupees per litre. Few weeks back it was $1.25 p/l.

I Australia we are paying $1.46 per litre (this being in lower end of fortnightly cycle as it was $1.58 few days ago) this is 146 rupees per litre. Few weeks back it was $1.25 p/l.
Your currency is super strong compared to ours so you aren't hit with stuff like this as badly as us.

Oil is like 75 Rs. a Liter in the US. And that’s after countless taxes & fees.

The price of 1 liter (1/4 gallon) of gas in New York City is $0.84 = PKR 118

This is the age of internet people please think before posting every one has info. It is better to use google for confirmation.

Oil ko bhai pichware mei leina hai jab inflation itni zaida hogae hai kei economy ki vaat lag gaye hai

Still gasoline is cheaper in Pakistan than India.

Your currency is super strong compared to ours so you aren't hit with stuff like this as badly as us.

Currency has no relevance as everyone buys from international market and pays most in USD. Pakistani's are paying less than many other countries.

Yes there might be affordability issue for people but its no longer era of loans galore to pay for things which has not productive result. I rather government no subsidies things and invest that money into areas which will increase economy output thereby increase wage growth.

Giving subsidies which will not result in increased output is money being thrown into a black hole and for that reason we are in current mess.

The price of 1 liter (1/4 gallon) of gas in New York City is $0.84 = PKR 118
Come on man. I live in America. NYC is not an example of the US, it has double price than the whole rest of the country.

Houston, Texas (biggest Pakistani community). It is $2.15 per Gallon.
2.15/4
$0.53 per liter.
0.53*141
75 PKR per liter.

Come on man. I live in America. NYC is not an example of the US, it has double price than the whole rest of the country.

Houston, Texas (biggest Pakistani community). It is $2.15 per Gallon.
2.15/4
$0.53 per liter.
0.53*141
75 PKR per liter.

Texas is an oil producing state sorry bro that don't counts. tell me state which imports oil.

New-York is among most populated states.

Back
Top Bottom