What's new

Peppermint candy in Pakistan

curioususer

Reaction score
Can you buy peppermint candy in Pakistan? The one pictured below

11452_Detail.jpg

This isn't sold in India, people who come from America bring this sometimes.

The one thing I have learned about Pakistan is that if you have the will and patience, you can find just about anything there.
You might have to look really hard tho and go to those back ally shops but you probably can find it.

I wish see's chocolates would open a store in India. Btw, i think you can get peppermint and spearmint off daily.ebay.in

They launched it in India a few months ago. I want to see an Indian walmart as well---just because a remote possibility of them stocking beef jerky (teriyaki) exists.

We need to distribute peppermint candy to many PDF posters too. Their posts stink a lot.

The one thing I have learned about Pakistan is that if you have the will and patience, you can find just about anything there.
You might have to look really hard tho and go to those back ally shops but you probably can find it.

But why isn't this sold in regular shops in India and Pakistan? Is there some kind of ban or do they cost a lot?

But why isn't this sold in regular shops in India and Pakistan? Is there some kind of ban or do they cost a lot?
Not at all. The companies that manufacture them obviously have no plans to enter the Indian market. As for pakistan, well....you know.

Peppermint candy is available in India like in a bazillion places. Try any one of the Sweet World outlets for a start.

Best mint chocolate I have ever eaten.

After_Eight_chocolate_thin_(adjusted).jpg

Heheh. Let me guess, uncles employed in the Merchant Navy used to bring you these by the truckload?

Try Alpenliebe cream strawberry, it looks like the same

Back
Top Bottom