What's new

Pentagon backs proposal to give US fighter jets ‘Make in India’ tag

Status
Not open for further replies.
F-16 is not the world best fighter aircraft. But it is reliable, versatile and cost effective
It have gotten here just after the "interest".
Trust me, it will soon turn out to be the best as well :P :D

you mean just like Su 35 or CPEC new centre of the universe!
Yeah,
and Su30, Euro fighter, rafale then euro fighter and then rafale again! :P :D

Last edited:
It have gotten here just after the "interest".
Trust me, it will soon turn out to be the best as well :P :D

Yeah,
and Su30, Euro fighter, rafale then euro fighter and then rafale again! :P :D

Rafale and EF considered one of the best.. prove me if im wrong ..

Rafale and EF considered one of the best.. prove me if im wrong ..
So is Su30 and soon F16. Gripen was once among them as well, in fact, had that title for a brief period of time too!!
I never said you are wrong. :angel:

So is Su30 and soon F16. Gripen was once among them as well, in fact, had that title for a brief period of time too!!
I never said you are wrong. :angel:

Read my response about F 16, F 18 and Gripen...

Do you really think it is so important that i should SEARCH for it on the forum? :P

may or may not, but it is same like my response to TT trolling. your post hold no value. still im responding..

may or may not, but it is same like my response to TT trolling. your post hold no value. still im responding..
WHAT??
What are you talking about?
All i said was EXACTLY what we have ALL seen happening on this very forum. Do i need to point your out to those posts? Or should i also just ask you to look for them yourself?
You are feeling annoyed or angry because truth hurts, still this do not gives you any right of personal insults!!

It is getting modified for IN, since we are now major defence partner!!!!:p: It will fly from IAC-2.
Then sure it will be "the best" :P

WHAT??
What are you talking about?
All i said was EXACTLY what we have ALL seen happening on this very forum. Do i need to point your out to those posts? Or should i also just ask you to look for them yourself?
You are feeling annoyed or angry because truth hurts, still this do not gives you any right of personal insults!!

Then sure it will be "the best" :P

Well i returned truth brother..

Well i returned truth brother..
It was an allegation sir. That is it. Anyway i am sure i wont be able to make you understand the point and those who could have already done that. So i will leave you at that. Do keep a check on getting personal with anyone however, that is what starts "trolling" and then people say that why there post have been rated or why they have been banned.

The other argument could be that F16 can still be a decent enough replacement at low cost for our obsolete jets and for the desired air wings of the navy and the army.

Really? A couple wings of a ground-based fighter for the Navy?

it is no brainer to get F-16 at $70 million versus $200+ million for Rafale

That sentence is a no-brainer alright. Wouldn't brag about it though.

Really, guys , write slowly without emotion : it helps.
Sorry to have had to pointed it out, Tay.

It was an allegation sir. That is it. Anyway i am sure i wont be able to make you understand the point and those who could have already done that. So i will leave you at that. Do keep a check on getting personal with anyone however, that is what starts "trolling" and then people say that why there post have been rated or why they have been banned.

I was referring to your post:

20160906_155415.png

then you come to the F 16s and other.. I just told u to dig out my posts... if you ever see me supporting F's ?

Well am not Areesh or someone to use foul language..

I was referring to your post:

View attachment 331899

then you come to the F 16s and other.. I just told u to dig out my posts... if you ever see me supporting F's ?

Well am not Areesh or someone to use foul language..
That is what i cleared in the immediate next post when you asked me to prove you wrong. I was never saying YOU were wrong or was I?
As for Areesh or anyone you have any problems with, take it on with them or report the post or tag me or any mod or anyone to that post but do that THERE not here. Calling or judging people to be trolling based on what @Areesh said or did do not makes much sense!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom