What's new

PDF NEEDS YOU!

It's very research oriented, we are mainly compiling and reporting not putting an opinion. So it's open. Would you like to confirm?
Yes, confirmed! But can you give an inkling as to what this research is all about? :what:

@jaibi count me in. Unless I get into the water wont know the depth :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends on what kind of work we are assigned to do.

We can use all the help we can get Echelon

Ok, do keep me in the loop if possible and once more details on project/assignments are available; i will lock in my availability.

Depends on what kind of work we are assigned to do.

Research, compilation, editing and some composing if you're good at graphics design and stuff.

It's a wiki/guide we are going to make about Pakistan Military.

We need compilers and research assitants as well as designers. I would tell in detail to those who join up.
@Panther 57

Although I'm not a designer, but what kind of designer you'll need for what kind of tasks?

@DESERT FIGHTER Kahaan gayab ho!? Need someone to cover PA artillery/armored vehicles inventory and small arms (strictly the one's in operation at the moment). Ab apna huliya toh dikha hi do yahaan.

Screwed up big time..road wreck n broke my laptop again.... although I'm back...but using a tab...so its kind of a hard task... but will buy a new laptop n be a little more active.

@jaibi so this was what you were proposing? :)
@WebMaster I told you Jb would be an excellent choice

PDF needs you!

All you need is 2-4 hours per week of free time dedicated to PDF.

There is a reward if you're selected: Star Member Statuship, a new group formed at PDF and would automatically be nominated for the upcoming induction into the Junior Think Tank batch.

So who is interested?

Anyway, most active members are active for at least 4 to 5 hours a day. What will attract members to be on-line here is not the titles, but a environment for healthy debate. After spending for almost four years here, there is virtually no difference between a Junior Members, Senior Members, JrTT, TT, Professionals or a PDF-Veteran, except for the different colour and a different name beneath it.

Of late, Mods are pre-empting members based on certain presumption from debating on certain issues by placing restrictions. This is undemocratic and a big dampener for members who wants to be active on this forum. Mods are there to facilitate/check discussion, not to pre-empt a discussion all together. Banning or issuing infractions is democratic, pre-emption is not.

@jaibi well, I do have some experience in compiling wikias, i can probably help.
Though I am making some reports of my own though!

Back
Top Bottom