What's new

PDF NEEDS YOU!

1st Prize: ButtStrong
2nd Prize: Alpha
3rd Prize: hindugirl.....

:cheesy:

@Armstrong @Alpha1 @hinduguy....... just that you said not to mention you, I should do it at least 10 times! :D

Haha .... :lol:

Give me all the fb accounts of girls lurking here .... :D

I will figure out what to do next with them :D

Last edited by a moderator:
That's because, knowing you, you tried to convince the mods by putting a gun to their head- talib schmuck! :angry:

Help the brother out man.
yara all this info is readily available if you know where to look but you have to pay a price.

yara all this info is readily available if you know where to look but you have to pay a price.

Oh meri jaan, idhar wiki banana hai- for easy access for all members- will be readily available source of info which happens to be important to the context of this very site. Will also improve the general awareness that many of the members have in terms of equipment and technical details and inventory. If you're going to have a top class site then might as well provide good resources- even if there are some members who may not need to utilize it.

@RAMPAGE , I don't really know why your post got deleted. This is my project though, if you are interested, do tell me but the work is tedious and requires supervision, you would have someone on top of you and we are going to be working on relaxed but present deadlines. If you can handle that then great, do put in your effort.
@Hyperion and @Dillinger I tagged you guys in a post in the Jr. TT section, reply there, please.

Oh meri jaan, idhar wiki banana hai- for easy access for all members- will be readily available source of info which happens to be important to the context of this very site. Will also improve the general awareness that many of the members have in terms of equipment and technical details and inventory. If you're going to have a top class site then might as well provide good resources- even if there are some members who may not need to utilize it.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/suggestions-discussions/279529-mods-should-create-pdfs-own-military-wikia.html#post4805739

@RAMPAGE , I don't really know why your post got deleted. This is my project though, if you are interested, do tell me but the work is tedious and requires supervision, you would have someone on top of you and we are going to be working on relaxed but present deadlines. If you can handle that then great, do put in your effort.
@Hyperion and @Dillinger I tagged you guys in a post in the Jr. TT section, reply there, please.
na mara not interested but alpheee might be able to help.

@jaibi can give it a try, I may be able to assist in compiling or editing. I could have been of assistance in research, but am not committing due to my busy schedule. Not a tech guru, bit old for that.

PDF needs you!

All you need is 2-4 hours per week of free time dedicated to PDF.

There is a reward if you're selected: Star Member Statuship, a new group formed at PDF and would automatically be nominated for the upcoming induction into the Junior Think Tank batch.

So who is interested?
Is this only for Pakistani members? If not, then count me in! :D

@jaibi can give it a try, I may be able to assist in compiling or editing. I could have been of assistance in research, but am not committing due to my busy schedule. Not a tech guru, bit old for that.

Panther it's a long term project, we are not in a hurry like I said 2-4 hours would be more than enough. We need compilers and editors the most, I'll get someone for the tech don't worry. So are you a part of the team?

Is this only for Pakistani members? If not, then count me in! :D

It's very research oriented, we are mainly compiling and reporting not putting an opinion. So it's open. Would you like to confirm?

@jaibi - let me know if i can be of any help.

Back
Top Bottom