What's new

PDF NEEDS YOU!

jaibi

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PDF needs you!

All you need is 2-4 hours per week of free time dedicated to PDF.

There is a reward if you're selected: Star Member Statuship, a new group formed at PDF and would automatically be nominated for the upcoming induction into the Junior Think Tank batch.

So who is interested?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/senior...e-required-pdf-project-pakistan-military.html

Check this post for details about what we are doing DO NOT BE CONCERNED ABOUT THE PLACEMENT, AS YET, JUST READ ABOUT WHAT WE ARE DOING

email me at jaibi@defence.pk if you are in.

You get a virtual hug for all your services to PDF....... :D

On the other hand, I'm very suspicious of JB's "reward", I've learned not to trust surprises...... the hard way! :cheesy:

lo kar lo gal. we have dedicated even NOT-FREE time.
So where is the reward?

Oh JB, my friend, you'd make a perfect mard-e-mujahid! :D

Do remember to tip off Desert and Ahaseeb when they're up for the project that @jaibi has initiated.

Find someone who can contribute for the PN equipment will you.
@Oscar sir, would you be willing to contribute- Jalibi sahib can brief you.

You get a virtual hug for all your services to PDF....... :D

On the other hand, I'm very suspicious of JB's "reward", I've learned not to trust surprises...... the hard way! :cheesy:

Did someone leave you sore for a week? Was it Butty taking his revenge. @Armstrong you go girl! :omghaha:
@DESERT FIGHTER you there bro?

Last edited by a moderator:
lo kar lo gal. we have dedicated even NOT-FREE time.
So where is the reward?

Members who are selected and complete the project would be promoted to Star Members a new group formed with some privilages and would be considered in the next induction to Jr. TT Batch.

PDF needs you!

All you need is 2-4 hours per week of free time dedicated to PDF.

There is a reward if you're selected: Star Member Statuship, a new group formed at PDF and would automatically be nominated for the upcoming induction into the Junior Think Tank batch.

So who is interested?
What is the type of work to be done?

@DESERT FIGHTER Kahaan gayab ho!? Need someone to cover PA artillery/armored vehicles inventory and small arms (strictly the one's in operation at the moment). Ab apna huliya toh dikha hi do yahaan.

What is the type of work to be done?

It's a wiki/guide we are going to make about Pakistan Military.

We need compilers and research assitants as well as designers. I would tell in detail to those who join up.
@Panther 57

Back
Top Bottom