What's new

PDF Forum benefits and prospects

Osama Ali_16

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
By: Osama Ali
Asalamuilaikum and hello to all PDF ( Pakistan Defence Forum) members,administrators,PDF think tank analysts, Moderators etc. Enough of my political, suggestive and provocative content which i think is quiet boring when it is done usually. But today i am with something totally different but then again with in the circles of discipline, it is a prospective information about pdf with relation to its advantages.
PDF was created in 2005. It is an elite website blog of Pakistan. It plays a great role in sharing the internal and external, news and information within and around Pakistan. It discusses Pakistan defence and issues and social, military and global events taking place in Pakistan. PDF provides ample opportunities to the members to exploit their inner talent of leadership and debating skills which effect their thinking and wholesome personality development .PDF provides you with most authenticated and latest news all around Pakistan and within Pakistan. It improves the social and communicative skills of the members. The ranks in PDF has created an awesome taste of enjoyment in such a knowledge based environment which are based on performances and posts by the members. It also creates understandings between the users by giving thanks, rating positive and supporting the content of the threads. Creating a busy, creative and a progressive atmosphere is the main purpose of PDF. It is also a useful way of expressing our selves by our views on the daily news all around.
It is we (The member of PDF) who have got to decide that how are we gonna use PDF and by what means? I am mindful of the fact that we need to work with greater commitment in the sense of purpose to produce results commensurate with the name and fame of PDF. We have to realize that the desired improvement in our functioning and performance can be affected by regular posting of informative, mature and convincing contents containing good grammar and vocabulary to enhance our English speaking skills and this can only be done by posting contents by your own selves instead of depending on copy/paste and just replying on others threads. I am confident in ensuring that by fullest involvement of our Administrators, and other senior members. If such a disciplined style of working is applied, i guarantee that it may help you out in may fields as well.We are thankful to @WebMaster the great and oldest member of PDF and appreciate his efforts.
PDF: Lieutenant Osama Ali

Like in all of your other threads- I believe you completely- whatever you said is bilkul correct-

Why? Wont u cooperate.... Your response that the thing is right should make u apply the terms i mentioned?
i wouldn't call it cooperative response- assuring perhaps- :D-
?

If this is soo then i am sorry i would sigh for people like u :(
i wouldn't call it cooperative response- assuring perhaps- :D-

Last edited:
Why? Wont u cooperate.... Your response that the thing is right should make u apply the terms i mentioned?

?

if i have to apply something according to your terms i can only assure you of it- cooperating would be something like writing a paragraph together- :lol:-

If this is soo then i am sorry i would sigh for people like u :(

i take my assurance back- and sigh back at you- :D--

Yaar ok ok do watt u want but do favour the positive and right.... If u did i m thankful to u!
if i have to apply something according to your terms i can only assure you of it- cooperating would be something like writing a paragraph together- :lol:-

i take my assurance back- and sigh back at you- :D--
aars

Yaar ok ok do watt u want but do favour the positive and right.... If u did i m thankful to u!

aars
Despite all the differences that arose from our conversation- I still believe you completely- whatever you said is bilkul correct-

I thank everyone individually ..... I dont need peoples support i just need the admin !!!! He notices!!! Thats the big matter for me.... And whoever and who ever supports my statuses will be thanked by a reply of "thankyou" because i dont spare any of those who deserves thanks.... I am hardworking unlike other members on pdf... I work independently!
btw I alone- what am i suppose to do?- you with me makes gayarah- still not enough- you need more people onboard-

And i give nuetral but also true based informations on pdf. I do every possible contributions that is leading to my countrys progress , i love doing that!

What do you want this time bro?

By: Osama Ali
We are thankful to @WebMaster the great and oldest member of PDF and appreciate his efforts.
PDF: Lieutenant Osama Ali

9dcd1de6b191d45b0a2ae30c48c004c3.jpg

I thank everyone individually ..... I dont need peoples support i just need the admin !!!! He notices!!! Thats the big matter for me.... And whoever and who ever supports my statuses will be thanked by a reply of "thankyou" because i dont spare any of those who deserves thanks.... I am hardworking unlike other members on pdf... I work independently!

And i give nuetral but also true based informations on pdf. I do every possible contributions that is leading to my countrys progress , i love doing that!
so lets work out the finances shall we before we proceed- whats the minimum you have to offer for my assurance and cooperation?-

Back
Top Bottom