What's new

PCB scared of BCCI "the great"

roopesh

Reaction score
The Pakistan Cricket Board on Tuesday said it would not seek compensation from India for cancelling their tour here.

A senior official said since the Indian board only followed the policy decision of its government not to tour Pakistan in the wake of Mumbai terror attacks, there was nothing the PCB could do.

"Once a board adheres to a policy decision of the government that matter cannot be taken to the disputes committee of the ICC," the official said.

Pakistan suffered a revenue loss of around $40 million because of the Indian team's cancelled tour but the relations between the two the boards remain good.

"I don't think our relations are such that we would like to claim any compensation in the disputes committee," he said.

The official said Pakistan was hopeful that once relations between the two countries improved cricket matches would resume.

:tdown::bounce:

Zardari at work i can tell...Zardari has made sub ki bolti baand kar de hai!

The Pakistan Cricket Board on Tuesday said it would not seek compensation from India for cancelling their tour here.

A senior official said since the Indian board only followed the policy decision of its government not to tour Pakistan in the wake of Mumbai terror attacks, there was nothing the PCB could do.

"Once a board adheres to a policy decision of the government that matter cannot be taken to the disputes committee of the ICC," the official said.

Pakistan suffered a revenue loss of around $40 million because of the Indian team's cancelled tour but the relations between the two the boards remain good.

"I don't think our relations are such that we would like to claim any compensation in the disputes committee," he said.

The official said Pakistan was hopeful that once relations between the two countries improved cricket matches would resume.

:tdown::bounce:
okay, ur 60% theory is gonna backfire, Webby is here!

Its not about PCB being scared by BCCI, its all about the sub continental block or a quadro of 4 nations.

a bit off topic....but does anybody knows about the website where i can watch cricket online for free?

a bit off topic....but does anybody knows about the website where i can watch cricket online for free?

For links google it folks..cricinfo.com... ndtvcricket....I dont know where i got it from...but title is frm my mastermind. basically first PCB told that its going to demand money from BCCI for cancelling the trip. It seems BCCI assured trip late this year...so PCB stoped demadning money...something

On the live stream, its not legal to stream the links. So posting illegal links i am not sure on this forum. But i give general idea. these videos will be hosted on free video host websites like justin tv, ustream tv or freevideoonline etc
goto any of these and try looking for live matches...search like pak or lanka or cric for ongoing series...u will get some. Otherwise there is a software called TVU and Sopcast. DOwnload that softwares..u can see some channels hosting the match ...u can search easily

Now a days i dont pay anything to watch matches online. Cricinfo cameup with free onlne match concept but didnt gothough.

Back
Top Bottom