What's new

Paul Smith designer steals Peshawari Sandal design & claims it to be his design !

Arre Bhai West is always copying our ideas and inventions and marketing them as Patents.They wanted to patent YOGA,haldi, Basmati rice,Neem tree ( for it's anti-bacterial and anti-cancerous properties) and lot more.
I seen this chappal/sandal design in my childhood.Instead of accusing them we should have proper representations of ours on World market don't you think?If they did unjustly toh baat banti hain.They are probing your fences for a weak point, You were careless cos you thought everyone had the morals & ethics and did business like you!
WRONG!
They don't have any morals and ethics and they fight a dirty war.
What is required is for you to strengthen your base. Since the Inception of Pakistan you were American Ally's what did it give you? Seriously speaking you lost all wars against us and even East Pakistan.
So You guys tell us what you gained from the affiliation of pakistan to USA after COLD WAR.

Wahin mein kahoun tyre ka chamra ka secret tou mujhay bhi nai pata tha....and I think a son of a family friend used to lick those chappals as a kid should ask him :azn:

Keep it a secret or else they'll copy it and call it william chappal!

Keep it a secret or else they'll copy it and call it william chappal!
:rofl:

Arre Bhai West is always copying our ideas and inventions and marketing them as Patents.They wanted to patent YOGA,haldi, Basmati rice,Neem tree ( for it's anti-bacterial and anti-cancerous properties) and lot more.
I seen this chappal/sandal design in my childhood.Instead of accusing them we should have proper representations of ours on World market don't you think?If they did unjustly toh baat banti hain.They are probing your fences for a weak point, You were careless cos you thought everyone had the morals & ethics and did business like you!
WRONG!
They don't have any morals and ethics and they fight a dirty war.
What is required is for you to strengthen your base. Since the Inception of Pakistan you were American Ally's what did it give you? Seriously speaking you lost all wars against us and even East Pakistan.
So You guys tell us what you gained from the affiliation of pakistan to USA after COLD WAR.
The chappal is now British :whistle:

No idea how all the wars in the world will change that?

UK based chhor designer Paul Smith a designer claims Peshawari sandal to be his design !

BiYW743IAAEMn_6.jpg

We have been wearing pakhori chapal for centuries and this douche bag paul smith designer claims that its his creation. L !

BITCH PLEASE !! :angry:

@Jazzbot @RescueRanger @nuclearpak @Aeronaut @Talon @Marshmallow @pkuser2k12 @A.Rafay @Spring Onion @chauvunist @Pukhtoon :mad::argh:

paul smith original... bakwas liar !
that mother f@#$@r
look how much he charging for it lol.
I'm about to start importing them to america and charge the same lol

:rofl:

The chappal is now British :whistle:

No idea how all the wars in the world will change that?
The idea is to change how you think and view the world, Accroding to your POV not how they view you The world is such.Are you Vouching for British and their big ideas about the Subcontinent? :P P.S. all wars in world were fought and started by west and europe if ya look at the history?Don't shrug off what i say before no matter how much it hurts you reality was you lost the wars with us, The ultimate was Bangladesh.I am not bringing that into this topic here.
We just merely want peace and hope that you guys also think like us and make your nation better and hopefully someday we both might fight against such intellectual and other hijackings.Cheers! :D

The idea is to change how you think and view the world, not how they view you The world as such.Are you Vouching for British and their big ideas about the Subcontinent? :P P.S. all wars in world were fought and started by west and europe if ya look at the history?Don't shrug off what i say before no matter how much it hurts you reality was you lost the wars with us, The ultimate was Bangladesh.I am not bringing that into this topic here.
We just merely want peace and hope that you guys also think like us and make your nation better and hopefully someday we both might fight against such intellectual and other hijackings.Cheers! :D
I think you are on the wrong thread....please take your ideas somewhere else @Aeronaut @WebMaster @nuclearpak @Oscar @Manticore @Jungibaaz

I think you are on the wrong thread....please take your ideas somewhere else @Aeronaut @WebMaster @nuclearpak @Oscar @Manticore @Jungibaaz
So you agree to the formula that both our nations are Perpetual Enemies?
I will tell you something in real life,When a mother has twins or more sometimes only one is born alive, rest are born dead.The best and healthy one always takes the lions share of everything and the others don't receive not the best.That is law of nature and evolution so that only the best survive.Sharks eat their siblings before birth likewise so many examples. I want to ask do you plan to live on hating us for all eternity? Cos that would be impossible looking at our nation size and such in sheer proportions. What do you think? You want to go another round against us, hoping chinese will come.With Cadet training we could turn 500+ million youth as military in overnight. So how are you planning to overcome us if not peacefully?Nukes forget it, the moment you launch we will finish you off and anyone else involved. SO make some sane arguments.

Last edited:
So you agree to the formula that both our nations are Perpetual Enemies?
I will tell you something in real life,When a mother has twins or more sometimes only one is born alive, rest are born dead.The best and healthy one always takes the lions share of everything and the others don't receive not the best.That is law of nature and evolution so that only the best survive.Sharks eat their siblings before birth likewise so many examples. I want to ask do you plan to live on hating us for all eternity? Cos that would be impossible looking at our nation size and such in sheer proportions. What do you think? You want to go another round against us, hoping chinese will come.With Cadet training we could turn 500+ million youth as military in overnight. So how are you planning to overcome us if not peacefully?Nukes forget it, the moment you launch we will finish you off and anyone else involved. SO make some sane arguments.
I said this before ...You are on the wrong thread so get your *** off or I will hit you with this very Peshawari chappal!

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Oscar @nuclearpak @Jungibaaz @Manticore

I said this before ...You are on the wrong thread so get your *** off or I will hit you with this very Peshawari chappal!

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Oscar @nuclearpak @Jungibaaz @Manticore
I was sympathizing with you guys, i know that design cos it's used a lot and the Nike ,Reebok sandals are a spin off to it. Anyways im off, enough with you peoples burns.Take Care well next time!.:D

I was sympathizing with you guys, i know that design cos it's used a lot and the Nike ,Reebok sandals are a spin off to it. Anyways im off, enough with you peoples burns.Take Care well next time!.:D
Thank you for staying clear of our thread :enjoy:

Doh, don't cry wolf next time.You embraced the wolf so be ready for it's poaching's :D :enjoy:
I dont talk to mentally challenged people...we have experts to guide them...tell you mummy papa to take you to one! :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom