What's new

Parliamentarians of Afghanistan demand Pak-Afghan border as travel visa free zone

pakistani342

Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh my ... the Afghans are demanding a visa-free regime between Afghanistan and Pakistan -- I guess this will another asymmetric deal where the Afghans will get the visa part and Pakistanis the free part. And, with Main sab at the helm, who knows they may even get it.

I guess Pakistanis are eternal optimists!

excerpts below original here

In the two-day Pakistan-Afghanistan Bilateral Conference 2013 that started here on December 13, 2013 in Islamabad, parliamentarians, intelligentsia and journalists of both the countries attended.

A large number of delegates from Afghanistan took Pakistan responsible for the 35-year-long war in Afghanistan and also mentioned that Pakistan had fallen in the ditch it dug for Afghanistan and former Soviet Russia (USSR). Participants also demanded a visa-free regime between the two countries.

Dr. Abdul Ghaffor of Regional Studies of Afghanistan, stated that the Afghan people seek the security from Pakistan, from its neighbors, and the wrong policies of neighbors caused death and destruction in Afghanistan during the last 30 years.

Abdul Hameed Mubariz, former Secretary of Wolesi Jirga, talked about the social integration of Pakistan and Afghanistan instead of just friends. He gave anthropological perspectives of Pak-Afghan relations and said that both were joined like one whole and cannot be separated.

In the past Imran khan demanded for visa free regime between afghanistan and pakistan. It will be best for Afghani people but no one is going to Afghanistan from Pakistan unless they have contacts there or they want to purchase something from black market.

In the past Imran khan demanded for visa free regime between afghanistan and pakistan. It will be best for Afghani people but no one is going to Afghanistan from Pakistan unless they have contacts there or they want to purchase something from black market.

Not entirely, we do have families on either side of the border, however there should be a visa system for them and us so we can keep track of who is going and who is coming.

We are against visa free entry however we are pro visa on arrival policy.

Damn these afghans they only understand one language and that is usually a smack in the face.

Afghans have to blame someone for their failures and the bogeyman pakistan will do.

Clear our country and we want pak government to fence and mine the border.

A large number of delegates from Afghanistan took Pakistan responsible for the 35-year-long war in Afghanistan and also mentioned that Pakistan had fallen in the ditch it dug for Afghanistan and former Soviet Russia (USSR).
They are right.

They are right.

They are very wrong, they have leached off us and we had enough of them maybe India should offer them visa free entry.

As Pakistanis we had enough of these retarded, selfish and criminal minded afghans.

Give the 4 million afghans in our country refuge take them to India since you have great love for your former masters.

America/Nato should rather help Pak-Afghan govt to fence the border,than mine it and than heavy security patrol from either side

What Pakistan should do on its own

*Fence the border and Mine it
*Suspend afghanistan supply line since they already have iran as alternative route.
*Give citizenship to the odd 1-2million afghan refugees when more than 3million illegally has already got Pakistani citizenship
*After this Issue visa to afghan for stay of only one month,unless he's for education or health purpose
*Go on straight with Afghan Govt and warn them to Don't blame pakistan for everything without proof.

If we do all these above on our own.This will seriously help us in long run

NOTE:If we don't give citizenship to the already existing Afghan refugees.This problem will be never solved and after 2014 when the situation will get out of control expect more than 5million refugees again.

They are very wrong, they have leached off us and we had enough of them maybe India should offer them visa free entry.
And how would they come from Afghanistan to India? Oh yeah. Build a flyover from Afghanistan over Pakistan into India!! :haha:

Last edited:
Wrora arent ghilzai and Ghurghust same tribe?

or ghilzai is a subtribe of Durrani/Abdali

Durranis are different tribe, historically they have been the ruling power while Ghilzais have been the military power.

Durranis and ghilzais are not the same one is iranic the other is mixed Turkic.

And would they come from Afghanistan to India? Oh yeah. Build a flyover from Afghanistan over Pakistan into India!! :haha:

Well they can board from chahbahar that you Indians keep singing about.

Durranis are different tribe, historically they have been the ruling power while Ghilzais have been the military power.

Durranis and ghilzais are not the same one is iranic the other is mixed Turkic.

Well they can board from chahbahar that you Indians keep singing about.

I know but there were 4 men tribes descending from the sons of qais Abur rashid
*Karlan(we though call them karani)
*sarabani
*Gharghast
*Bittani

All of the above are supertribes.My tribe such as wazir belong to karlani

To what tribe does ghilzai belong to?

EDIT:Searched in wiki,ghilzai belong to bittani tribe

Pashtun tribes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know but there were 4 men tribes descending from the sons of qais Abur rashid
*Karlan(we though call them karani)
*sarabani
*Gharghast
*Bittani

All of the above are supertribes.My tribe such as wazir belong to karlani

To what tribe does ghilzai belong to?

EDIT:Searched in wiki,ghilzai belong to bittani tribe

Pashtun tribes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes it's true that ghilzais are associated with the bittani tribe however I believe ghilzais are a tribe itself who has very little association with other pukhtoon tribes other then that ghilzais have been pushtoonised .

Ghilji or Ghilzai are one of the most famous tribes of Afghanistan. They are a large and widespread Afghan tribe, occupying the high plateaus north of Qandahar (Qalat-e-Ghilzai) and extending eastwards towards the Suleiman Mountains, westwards towards the Gul Koh range, and the North of the Kabul River. They were in power in Afghanistan at the beginning of the 18th Century and for a time even possessed the throne of Isfahan (Persia).

Ethnologue
According to the Ethnologue Data from Languages of the World, 14th Edition, The Ghilzai speakers of Pashto are 24 % of the national population of Afghanistan.

Origins
Some modern-day historians trace the origin of the Ghilzais to the Turkish tribe of Kilji, who once occupied the districts bordering the upper course of the Syr Darya (Jaxartes) and were brought into Afghanistan by the Turk Emperor Sultan Subaktagin in the 10th Century. According to a renowned historian Barry O'Connell:

The Ghilzai are the descendents of the Wu'chi (Indo-European/Turk) which absorbed the remnants of the Tocharian people (Indo-European) after the fall of the Tarim Basin to the Han (Chinese). - J. Barry O'Connell Jr.

Naa... We can do India this favor and let them pass through. Hope Indian still remember the ghaznavi of Afghanistan :enjoy:

Ghurids were better but Ghaznavi will do.

Times have changed though my nephew and nieces rather be called Pakistani then a ghilzai.

Got to respect the wishes of the new generations.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom