What's new

Parliament Silence: When ISI chief offered to show video from his laptop

S.M.R

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1026m.gif

Lolz....look at the innocence of our politicians.

Parliament was silent for the reason ISI h has all data on the black deeds of our politicians.

Summary:

In the in-camera Session ISI was well prepared to answer the questions about ISI's political involvement. When everyone, in which PML (N) was at the toplist who were criticizing the ISI's political involvement, ISI chief asked to name the ISI's officers who cantact politicians, he will dismiss them. He further said, however, i can show you the video which I have in my laptop, that "THREE POLITICAL PERSON" contacted / met ISI officer who declared himself to be Staff Officer.
In response thereto, There was a great SILENCE and no body wished to see the video.

:lol:

Summary:

In the in-camera Session ISI was well prepared to answer the questions about ISI's political involvement. When everyone, in which PML (N) was at the toplist who were criticizing the ISI's political involvement, ISI chief asked to name the ISI's officers who cantact politicians, he will dismiss them. He further said, however, i can show you the video which I have in my laptop, that "THREE POLITICAL PERSON" contacted / met ISI officer who declared himself to be Staff Officer.
In response thereto, There was a great SILENCE and no body wished to see the video.

:lol:

lol thanx. such are our leaders. full of noise but no dum.

Now a question. Isn't it against national interest and even a crime to withhold any such nefarious information that DG ISI might on those parliamentarians? He's fired the officer but let the other culprits walk?

Now a question. Isn't it against national interest and even a crime to withhold any such nefarious information that DG ISI might on those parliamentarians? He's fired the officer but let the other culprits walk?

And a question in answer to your question: When they point fingers on ISI being involved in politics, ISI responds that 'You are the politician who look at ISI to settle your own political accounts", Isn't it against national interest to let this parliament run comprising the people who invite ISI in politics. :undecided:

this is funny ...... i am trying to imagine the face of bastard Ch.Nisar ........ it would be so funny at that time .......

And a question in answer to your question: When they point fingers on ISI being involved in politics, ISI responds that 'You are the politician who look at ISI to settle your own political accounts", Isn't it against national interest to let this parliament run comprising the people who invite ISI in politics. :undecided:

Of course it is. But how would we know who those polticians in the parliament are who contacted ISI. Mr. DG ISI has their names on his laptop but doesn't tell the nation their identity. There by commiting a crime of, I believe treason it is.

If anything.. any politician with suspected links to the TTp should be exposed on TV.
then publicly hanged once proven guilty.

Courtesy Cheetah786:

Ahhhhhhhhh so ISI knows mullahs receiving funds from different terrorist supporting nations and are simply sitting on that information whiles mullahs destroy Pakistan can someone please remind Mr. pasha his job is the security of Pakistan not collecting information for blackmail if he had the information about this why is that mullah not behind bars for treason and just cause Mr. pasha sat on that information for political gains he should be behind bars too.

:tup:

what is going on !!! Mr. Pasha could have exposed them in national interest.. A great game of blackmailing is going on... don't open my secret I won't open yours.. hammam mein sab nange hai

sheer blackmail. Old habit of isi. tough to let go of the poqwr to be king maker and the puppeteer. Strangely no more darings on the continuing drone strikes. I am sure najam sethi must be working on something that brings out some infor,atiion that isi is not keen to conveniently leak from that session.

Well, you will surprise to know in close army circle Gen Pasha doesn't count as smart man. He is just closed friend of Kayani. Otherwise he has no quality of leading such huge intelligence. As compared to Gen Gul H it was famous during his tenure he never let any foreigner cross the attock bridge, sent them back to capital.

Back
Top Bottom