What's new

Paris Air Show 2017: 19 to 25 June

1-neuron.jpg

Waiting for this
what country it belong to?

The United Arab Emirates intends to buy several dozen Su-35 fighters from Russia.

LE BOURGET (France) (Sputnik) – The United Arab Emirates has confirmed its intention to buy several dozen Su-35 fighters from Russia for its air force, the head of Russia's Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation said Monday.

"I can confirm the UAE intention to buy Su-35. We are talking several dozen planes," Director Dmitry Shugaev told reporters at the Paris Air Show

https://sputniknews.com/military/201706191054760141-uae-russia-planes-su35

upload_2017-6-19_14-32-35.jpeg

Leonardo M-346FA
DCnEvxBW0AAPTzt-1024x683.jpg

getasset.aspx

upload_2017-6-19_14-54-54.jpeg

The United Arab Emirates intends to buy several dozen Su-35 fighters from Russia.

LE BOURGET (France) (Sputnik) – The United Arab Emirates has confirmed its intention to buy several dozen Su-35 fighters from Russia for its air force, the head of Russia's Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation said Monday.

"I can confirm the UAE intention to buy Su-35. We are talking several dozen planes," Director Dmitry Shugaev told reporters at the Paris Air Show

View attachment 404930

Leonardo M-346FA

View attachment 404933

View attachment 404930

Leonardo M-346FA

getasset.aspx

View attachment 404933
look like copy of hermes 900

Kawasaki P-1

Japanese sub-hunter

upload_2017-6-19_15-15-45.jpeg

upload_2017-6-19_15-18-19.png

upload_2017-6-19_15-19-2.jpeg

upload_2017-6-19_15-16-38.jpeg

The YJ-9E is a short-range anti-surface missile

upload_2017-6-19_15-20-3.png

A400M Military Transport
upload_2017-6-19_15-22-40.jpeg

upload_2017-6-19_15-23-3.jpeg

upload_2017-6-19_15-23-22.jpeg

upload_2017-6-19_15-23-42.jpeg

upload_2017-6-19_15-24-2.jpeg

"TEXTRON SYSTEMS " Nightwarden

upload_2017-6-19_15-27-4.jpeg

upload_2017-6-19_15-27-21.jpeg

AIR COBOT maintenance verification robot
upload_2017-6-19_15-28-33.jpeg

upload_2017-6-19_15-31-29.png

It's no Rafale as far as nimbleness, but it's far from the turkey with small useless wings that many predicted it would be. And this is the A, imagine the C which is bigger. The more this thing flies the better it seems to get.

That final, low altitude loop the Rafale does right before it lands is insane. No other aircraft does that as far as I've seen. The square minimum radius turn is also very crazy. French pilots are excellent.

Old J-31 version. (V-1) as always Chinese are not on top in marketing.... It's almost like they don't care about the export exposure of it...
China aviation marketing is always very personal. Whether the toy is accurate enough. They are more concern giving the best value to customer with cutting down unnecessary cost for customers. If the Air force general of another countries wants to know more. He can always approach the friendly staff at the booth.

We have sold JF-17 to Myanmar, Nigeria AF, JL-9G to Sudan and L-15 to Zambia, Venezuela. Not to mention UCAV drone sold to a dozen of countries including your favourite Saudi Arabia.

China aviation marketing is always very personal. They dont care about public layman opinion of people like you. Whether the toy is accurate enough. They are more concern giving the best value to customer with cutting down unnecessary cost for customers. If the Air force general of another countries wants to know more. He can always approach the friendly staff at the booth.

We have sold JF-17 to Myanmar, Nigeria AF, JL-9G to Sudan and L-15 to Zambia, Venezuela. Not to mention UCAV drone sold to a dozen of countries including your favourite Saudi Arabia.
You opinion is meaningless to me...
When you don't give proper "coverage" of your products in a show like Le BOurget..; it means one thing... I don't care... Period.

Have Fun

Pls do not quote me anymore... Ppl like you who always jump on personal attack on pdf can just stay hidden.
Bye

When you don't give proper "coverage" of your products in a show like Le BOurget..; it means one thing... I don't care... Period.

I have heard several people mention the same thing you have on several mediums, but do you think it's possible that they might not have wanted to show the new version yet, since it's only been seen very recently undergoing flight tests in an unpainted scheme, just bare panels and it's possible it might still go through several physical changes as well as others, so they can't commit to a model of what the final jet will look like and figure this is the safest way? Not necessarily don't care? Just a thought.

Another possibility is they might not be ready to take any orders, but just want to be present so the V1 model is sufficient and next year they come in with a bang.

They did develop the jet very fast so it's not out of the realm of possibility that they simply are not ready to showcase it.

I have heard several people mention the same thing you have on several mediums, but do you think it's possible that they might not have wanted to show the new version yet, since it's only been seen very recently undergoing flight tests in an unpainted scheme, just bare panels and it's possible it might still go through several physical changes as well as others, so they can't commit to a model of what the final jet will look like and figure this is the safest way? Not necessarily don't care? Just a thought.

Another possibility is they might not be ready to take any orders, but just want to be present so the V1 model is sufficient and next year they come in with a bang.

They did develop the jet very fast so it's not out of the realm of possibility that they simply are not ready to showcase it.

It's not about if they expose the last version or not... since it's not only about the V1 version but look at their stand... they got only 1:15 replicas of 99% of their product..; whatever it's bigger aircraft or not. they got only the Wing long...exposed...

As for if they don't want to show the latest verion or not... we are speaking about a fighter jet... that can be sold Only to COuntries... it's not like those countries know nothing about it... . In the Past they already exposed in other show... a " maybe V2" that in the end tunrned out not to be the "Today V2"...

In conclusion... it's like if foreign sale of their product in the West is not important... and that they main "future" customers is mostly put on Asia/ME and Africa.
But even if it's not their main targets... a better Communication and exposure is always better and more Professional in those important show... That's also a form of respect...

It's not about if they expose the last version or not... since it's not only about the V1 version but look at their stand... they got only 1:15 replicas of 99% of their product..; whatever it's bigger aircraft or not. they got only the Wing long...exposed...

As for if they don't want to show the latest verion or not... we are speaking about a fighter jet... that can be sold Only to COuntries... it's not like those countries know nothing about it... . In the Past they already exposed in other show... a " maybe V2" that in the end tunrned out not to be the "Today V2"...

In conclusion... it's like if foreign sale of their product in the West is not important... and that they main "future" customers is mostly put on Asia/ME and Africa.
But even if it's not their main targets... a better Communication and exposure is always better and more Professional in those important show... That's also a form of respect...
you cant talk about other countries products when your country dont have defence industry

You make good points, can't disagree. Maybe it also has something to do with their "copying" of other designs and allegations of "stolen" information that they figure maybe they shouldn't show off too much? lol. :-)

It would've been nice if they had the J-31 there, even just as static display but even better if they flew a demo. Seems they are being low-key.

you cant talk about other countries products when your country dont have defence industry

Stop it! Of course he can, don't be ridiculous, please.

if they have ucav why germany buy from us ?

This the nEUROn UCAV.
It is an experimental stealth drone which is a cooperation between a number of European
companies including Dassault, SAAB and a few more.
It is not a product, so it is not marketed.

Back
Top Bottom