What's new

Panetta believes Israel may strike Iran this spring

They`ve been our enemies since the Independence, they were your enemies once too, they are the supporters of Hezbollah and Hamas.

As you wish. I aint gonna insist to say how my government does things "differently"

If anybody asked Hussein what country he is from, his answer would be Persia...
But if he is with other fellow muslims, his answer would be, khobay, Irani???? Duka duka duka

I also found a video of Hussein on youtube: FAKE EX MUSLIM EXPOSED Kamran, A devout muslim's journey to find True God jesus christ ! - YouTube

Know this Hussein, when your time has come, you better answer like a man than pleading ignorance to the creator! "You are a rat m****f****!" as Al Pacino would have put it... Lol

But if he is with other fellow muslims, his answer would be, khobay, Irani???? Duka duka duka

I also found a video of Hussein on youtube: FAKE EX MUSLIM EXPOSED Kamran, A devout muslim's journey to find True God jesus christ ! - YouTube

Know this Hussein, when your time has come, you better answer like a man than pleading ignorance to the creator! "You are a rat m****f****!" as Al Pacino would have put it... Lol
Yes and when your time comes, say hello to Osama.
You are immaturity is quite pitiful.

How do you even associate me with osama? Pretty messed up! How did you even reach that conclusion, shinbet scum???

It is visible from his character that for a green card and money, h'd probably sell his own mother....

So howdy Nazi mossad scum, killed any poor palestinians today or stole any land???

How do you even associate me with osama? Pretty messed up! How did you even reach that conclusion, shinbet scum???

It is visible from his character that for a green card and money, h'd probably sell his own mother....

So howdy Nazi mossad scum, killed any poor palestinians today or stole any land???
From your lovely character, i can see how you`ll end up in the same place as him.

personnal attacks doesn't give you credit. do you know me?

i never say Persia for my country ; Iran for your own culture is an old name and rechosen by a shah not by Islamic republic: get some education ;)

some people are brainwashed : they invent stories about the other like you longbrained and so.... i don't know how you got your education but seems low... that you invent stories about me because you love Khamenei and i don't .
Anyway about your video i am from a conservative family and i am still muslim and will be my life time for sure: i am not interested in any other religion : i respect the other religions but my religion is part of the history of my family (seyyed)

you are speaking about creator and insulting me: so you think that you know the creator and making the judgment instead of him? what strange muslim you are then. you didn't even know the basis of our religion.

Afghanistan > fight the talibans which helped Al Qaida to keep there and train. don't you think it is good talibans rule is not anymore? and people can choose what they want?
Same Line as Israel, Nato, US.

Iraq > i agree. makes pain to see their situation.

Sudan > i would not defend the crazy extremists who massacred innocent populations. good job UNO.

Libya > one crazy guy less. let them time and work with them to help them.

Egypt > nothing changed. ah yes just a guy left lol. anyway don't blame USA or Israel. hey have nothing to do with it.
Here he showed his true identity..

Syria > who is the guilty? as you say in your country Asad is crazy... wtf the poor kids were killed for writing on walls? and now see all this blood...

Kurds separatists? someone in this forum blamed Iran, one Turkish guy. This is a hard point for your country... are you sure Israel helps them? at least you can be sure USA didn't help: they are considered terrorists. even Europe made a step to consider them terrorists... especially because of what you know abotu traffic
Here also he showed his true identity..

I have read many of Hussain post and I got the impression that he is basically a Jew who has to migrate because of revolution and he can’t forgive the Mullahs. Its not that I have any problem with Jews except Zionist because they are as much human being as I am. Hussain has all the right to post his opinion but he must use the name & flags of his true color.

personnal attacks doesn't give you credit. do you know me?

i never say Persia for my country ; Iran for your own culture is an old name and rechosen by a shah not by Islamic republic: get some education ;)

some people are brainwashed : they invent stories about the other like you longbrained and so.... i don't know how you got your education but seems low... that you invent stories about me because you love Khamenei and i don't .
Anyway about your video i am from a conservative family and i am still muslim and will be my life time for sure: i am not interested in any other religion : i respect the other religions but my religion is part of the history of my family (seyyed)

you are speaking about creator and insulting me: so you think that you know the creator and making the judgment instead of him? what strange muslim you are then. you didn't even know the basis of our religion.

Sorry if I some how hurt your feeling but it is simple and plain truth that the bold part is not true. A Muslim in his right state of mind can never support Israel.

So what gives you the right to tell other who is right and who is wrong. I am not being judgmental, I have experienced everything I stated in initial comment.

For the record where ever I end up, its definately not going to be in arms of a monolithic, apartheid and an agressor state unlike the side you have chosen for yourself. This is primarily THE DIFFERENCE!

I couldnt care less about khomeni or ahmedinajad, all I care for is the innocent people of Iran that will become the victim. You say you are a syed, I am extremly disturbed with your views about Iran, specially after what happened to Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria. I do stand for equal political rights for the minorities but chosing or acting like 'curveball(Iraqi dissatisfied CIA informant), well Allah knows best....

Here is another muslim just like you: zudi Jasser, extremely proud to be a muslim BUT DOES NOT represent ISLAM, CAIR! It implies to you too, you maybe Iranian but YOU DO NOT represent MAJORITY! I am not even going to get into your beliefs, sounds about right if you told me pamela ghellar dot com!

funny to answer your quotes .. because you dont even know how ridiculous you speak about wht i said:
Afghanistan > fight the talibans which helped Al Qaida to keep there and train. don't you think it is good talibans rule is not anymore? and people can choose what they want?
Iran always was against the talibans too.
by the way why you blame to be against talibans? you love talibans yourself or what?
about invasion : this is accepted by UNO because of 9/11 i am just explaining history FACT not making a judgment on it
Iraq > i agree. makes pain to see their situation.
seems you didn't say anything abou tthat? same line as USA? lol
Sudan > i would not defend the crazy extremists who massacred innocent populations. good job UNO.
How many countries in the world defend the extremists who massacre the population? say me.
UNO decision means that countries agree ... i don't know how you summarize an international decision to Israel-Nato-US
Libya > one crazy guy less. let them time and work with them to help them.
1/ Iran strongly criticized Gaddafi so get some education before speaking
2/ so you don't agree? you think Gaddafi was a good guy?
3/ so you don't agree ? we should not help Libya ?
what is shoking in what i said?
Egypt > nothing changed. ah yes just a guy left lol. anyway don't blame USA or Israel. hey have nothing to do with it.
Here he showed his true identity..
Egypt problems have nothing to do with Israel and USA : i mean the recent problems.
Israel is not interfering in their policy and USA as well. this is a fact. if the army gets some financial help from USA
then blame Pakistan to be a dog of USA too.
you understand your own logic? hypocrisy.
Syria > who is the guilty? as you say in your country Asad is crazy... wtf the poor kids were killed for writing on walls? and now see all this blood...
I don't get it.
Most pakistanis in the forum are criticizing Asad , so the Turkish people as well, so why you blame me for this?

Kurds separatists? someone in this forum blamed Iran, one Turkish guy. This is a hard point for your country... are you sure Israel helps them? at least you can be sure USA didn't help: they are considered terrorists. even Europe made a step to consider them terrorists... especially because of what you know abotu traffic
Here also he showed his true identity..
USA themselves put the group in the terrorist list and they are not going to take it out
this is a fact . nothing to do with my so called "identity"
I am just happy about this success for Turkey
I have read many of Hussain post and I got the impression that he is basically a Jew who has to migrate because of revolution and he can’t forgive the Mullahs. Its not that I have any problem with Jews except Zionist because they are as much human being as I am. Hussain has all the right to post his opinion but he must use the name & flags of his true color.
i hesitate :
1/ are you an expert of me "my identity"
or
2/ you are full of hatred
and personal attacks are showing your sensitiveness to some subjects

seems that some people in Pakistan need people to agree 100% with their point of view anti this anti that
instead attacking me , get some courage to speak about the subjects

Israel's crazy and it looks like it's hell bent on making 21 Dec 2012 a reality :rofl:

By the way, you peeps sure Hussein isn't just a false flagger? Such creatures are prevalent on PDF :lol:

Hussein's gf PteX was reading the replies, seem to have left the thread now, come on Hussein jasser, I am still waiting for your response. I was slow because I am using my cellphone but whats your excuse for your mental incapacitation? Come on amigo, admit you are from shinbet so me and captain can catch other fish ;)

Instead of insulting me and saying i am not Iranian, go back to the topic and the points of discussion.
And be honest to answer the points of #55

Hussein's gf PteX was reading the replies, seem to have left the thread now, come on Hussein jasser, I am still waiting for your response. I was slow because I am using my cellphone but whats your excuse for your mental incapacitation? Come on amigo, admit you are from shinbet so me and captain can catch other fish ;)
You are just a testimony of how pathetic the mentally challenged truly are.

what is sad is that you don't even see how insulting , personal attack you have on people
girlfriend of PteX?
how old are you? seriously you get a problem!

and what can i answer about your stupid video of someone else ? i don't care about this guy i don't even watch the video. i don't want loose time with your stupid statement "hussein you are an Israeli"

"you are a Jew" shows at least how much you are a racist
Many Jews still are in Iran many left Iran at the revolution ... they do whatever they want but one thing is sure: Jews are in Iran from the oldest ages . They are part of our country, you like or not.
And it is not because i am not hatreful towards Jews that it means i am Jew or i am a cia agent.

but well how to explain the basic things to people who are so much brainwashed

Back
Top Bottom