What's new

Panetta believes Israel may strike Iran this spring

Hussein, what a load of horsecrap you post. you need your head examined

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

Lets hope Turkey makes its own unique revolution
now you want a revolution in Turkey... what a sick mind you have

every country having its own culture, even USA they take the other cultures.. here in Europe chinese culture and mangas from Japan have a big success .. so what they should put in garbage?

can i ask you : what do you think of Kemal? did he do great or wrong? you didn't agree with the laic system of Turkey?
what do you want yourself?

Kemal Ataturk has nothing to do with current situation. If he were alive, he would be anti USA.

Mini skirt, hiphop are not my culture. I want Turkey to stay as Turkey, not ally of zionist USA. You and your kind ruined everything I value in my country. Take your sh.TTY culture and leave.
Liberalism and secularism were Kemal`s way, and since he is the father of Modern Turkey, that is part of your culture.
You`re no ottoman.

my wife didn't even wear miniskirt
so i wonder who you are speaking about
maybe you fantasm yourself to wear miniskirt (many fanatics have sexual deviation) .. that's why you wonder of this particular subject

nevermind, in Iran girls are not even allowed to show jean they should hide with chador
you are going to explain me about miniskirt then LOL
Now you showed your ignorance here.You have absolutely no idea what is going on in Iran.Who said to you girls cant wear jeans in streets?Who said they must use chador?It seems not only you don't care about Iran,but you don't know what is going on in your country.Go and search Google and look how girls and women appear in the streets.

Kemal Ataturk has nothing to do with current situation. If he were alive, he would be anti USA.
I asked you that and i got an answer from Iranzamin : see this kind of guy believes everycountry in the world wants to be like Iran
he doesn't know even what was meaning revolution in the time and how cheated the revolution was after time
they said Libya want to be like Iran , then Tunisia Egypt , now they believe Turkey wants to be like us

USA > for me this is a country among hundreds, no less no more than China or India
Not an ennemy (if they don't attack us)

About the map there are so many fantasms on maps. And problems of kurds? well a minority of them want independance (the history shows they cannot claim to have a special land) , azeris? guess who was putting them some strange ideas ... nothing to do with zionists or USA but a very near country of us i guess you know who ;) and good point our arabs from a old civilization really don't want to have anything to do with the states the other side of the persian gulf
i don't worry much about that ;)

Liberalism and secularism were Kemal`s way, and since he is the father of Modern Turkey, that is part of your culture.
You`re no ottoman.

Oh, Israeli defends Kemal Ataturk. That reminded me of Jewish Legion who fought against Kemal Ataturk's battalions in Gallipoli and Palestine.

Jewish Legion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are just using him / his legacy to make Turks fight your wars. You dont care for what Turks think about liberalism or secularism.

Now you showed your ignorance here.You have absolutely no idea what is going on in Iran.Who said to you girls cant wear jeans in streets?Who said they must use chador?It seems not only you don't care about Iran,but you don't know what is going on in your country.Go and search Google and look how girls and women appear in the streets.
propaganda at its best
nothern tehran police didn't care much to apply wht they were asked to do: ask the girls wearing the chador on their jean or stop showing the hair.. even it can happen many times ... and recently the chief of police said he would not tolerate the boots because boots give sexual desire. lol.
it is something else in the part i grew up and still go see my family: girls don't wear jeans without hiding it
i am not speaking about people mentality but that they are forced to do so
use your cheat for someone else

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

Oh, Israeli defends Kemal Ataturk. That reminded me of Jewish Legion who fought against Kemal Ataturk's battalions in Gallipoli and Palestine.

You are just using him / his legacy to make Turks fight your wars. You dont care for what Turks think about liberalism or secularism.
Arabs were fighting Turks too, so you will consider Arabs your ennemies?

I asked you that and i got an answer from Iranzamin : see this kind of guy believes everycountry in the world wants to be like Iran
he doesn't know even what was meaning revolution in the time and how cheated the revolution was after time
they said Libya want to be like Iran , then Tunisia Egypt , now they believe Turkey wants to be like us

USA > for me this is a country among hundreds, no less no more than China or India
Not an ennemy (if they don't attack us)

About the map there are so many fantasms on maps. And problems of kurds? well a minority of them want independance (the history shows they cannot claim to have a special land) , azeris? guess who was putting them some strange ideas ... nothing to do with zionists or USA but a very near country of us i guess you know who ;) and good point our arabs from a old civilization really don't want to have anything to do with the states the other side of the persian gulf
i don't worry much about that ;)

Afghanistan was occupied, destroyed.
Iraq was occupied and divided.
Lebanon was invaded and aggressor were beaten back.
Sudan was divided into two.
Somali is a battlezone.
Libya is almost non existant.
Egypt has been economically crushed.
Syria is in trouble.
Pakistan has troubles with Taliban.
Iran has been living under threat of being invaded.
Turkey has growing Kurdish separatism.

I care.

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

Arabs were fighting Turks too, so you will consider Arabs your ennemies?

Lawrence bought them, divide and rule.

And what does Panetta think of Iran retaliation ? Iran just going to set back and watch ? what of the Hidden sites in the Mountains or underground ?

I care about Turkey, it was an important ally once until the Islamic party took over and the secular army was uprooted. I was once in Turkey myself, the people were nice and the scenery beautiful, hate to see you become Islamic Republic of Iran V2.

Afghanistan was occupied, destroyed.
Iraq was occupied and divided.
Lebanon was invaded and aggressor were beaten back.
Sudan was divided into two.
Somali is a battlezone.
Libya is almost non existant.
Egypt has been economically crushed.
Syria is in trouble.
Pakistan has troubles with Taliban.
Iran has been living under threat of being invaded.
Turkey has growing Kurdish separatism.

I care.
Afghanistan > fight the talibans which helped Al Qaida to keep there and train. don't you think it is good talibans rule is not anymore? and people can choose what they want?
Iraq > i agree. makes pain to see their situation.
Sudan > i would not defend the crazy extremists who massacred innocent populations. good job UNO.
Libya > one crazy guy less. let them time and work with them to help them.
Egypt > nothing changed. ah yes just a guy left lol. anyway don't blame USA or Israel. hey have nothing to do with it.
Syria > who is the guilty? as you say in your country Asad is crazy... wtf the poor kids were killed for writing on walls? and now see all this blood...
Kurds separatists? someone in this forum blamed Iran, one Turkish guy. This is a hard point for your country... are you sure Israel helps them? at least you can be sure USA didn't help: they are considered terrorists. even Europe made a step to consider them terrorists... especially because of what you know abotu trafic
Lawrence bought them, divide and rule.
don't say me you believe Arabs are that stupid that all their actions depend on an English guy?

I care about Turkey, it was an important ally once until the Islamic party took over and the secular army was uprooted. I was once in Turkey myself, the people were nice and the scenery beautiful, hate to see you become Islamic Republic of Iran V2.

You are playing naive. Turkey is still your biggest ally.

You are playing naive. Turkey is still your biggest ally.
You misunderstand the word "naive", Turkey is fast turning into our most passionate enemy. In just 8 years they turned from our most important ally in the region to competing who is Hamas`s and Hezbollah`s biggest supporters with Iran. They even tried to befriend Syria, another enemy of Israel, but that turned badly for your PM when he realized that Assad didn't take orders from him and ignored him.

You misunderstand the word "naive", Turkey is fast turning into our most passionate enemy. In just 8 years they turned from our most important ally in the region to competing who is Hamas`s and Hezbollah`s biggest supporters with Iran. They even tried to befriend Syria, another enemy of Israel, but that turned badly for your PM when he realized that Assad didn't take orders from him and ignored him.

Why enemy of Israel wants to divide Syria?

Back
Top Bottom