What's new

Panetta believes Israel may strike Iran this spring

Why do you think everyone who says a word against your rhetoric, is paid to tell that.That's the most stupid idea someone can have.
because the vast majority of Iranians dislike Khamenei and most of them are scared inside Iran to write any even email
since everything is spied

by the way you heard what said your friend Larijani?
about human rights?

No offence but I think Hitler was right about the Jews.. :undecided:

Not all Jews are Israelis.

@Topic: Israel is already eliminating the brains behind the bombs by assassinations and covert operations.

you fight for freedom so your women can walk around freely in miniskirts, but we fight for our honour,dignity,revolution
my wife didn't even wear miniskirt
so i wonder who you are speaking about
maybe you fantasm yourself to wear miniskirt (many fanatics have sexual deviation) .. that's why you wonder of this particular subject

nevermind, in Iran girls are not even allowed to show jean they should hide with chador
you are going to explain me about miniskirt then LOL

my wife didn't even wear miniskirt
so i wonder who you are speaking about
maybe you fantasm yourself to wear miniskirt (many fanatics have sexual deviation) .. that's why you wonder of this particular subject

nevermind, in Iran girls are not even allowed to show jean they should hide with chador
you are going to explain me about miniskirt then LOL
What i was saying is that me and my brothers in Iran will keep the revolutionary spirit alive. You are fighting for a wrong cause and you not know it.

Hussein, if you were loving your country, you would be defending it against USA and Israel. Have you not seen Iraq, afghanistan, libya? Your obsession with western values, mini skirt, rap pop music stops your brain working.

Hussein, if you were loving your country, you would be defending it against USA and Israel. Have you not seen Iraq, afghanistan, libya? Your obsession with western values, mini skirt, rap pop music stops your brain working.
It is more your obsession with all the things you`ve mentioned that distorts your mind. Seems to me you want Turkey to follow in Iran`s footsteps since mini skirts, western values and hiphop are all plenty in Turkey today.

then you should read again the discussion: i was not speaking the first about miniskirt here: just check yourself

and no i didn't believe at all that defininf the interest of Iran and Iranians is to have ennemis, US or any country in the world
i strongly believe in diplomacy for the best interest of our country

Iran didn't have only the problem of pro wars in USA or somewhere else (not speaking about the sicky support of MeK)
Khamenei himself does everything that it goes to war. Khamenei wants a war against Israel and USA and Western countries
It is not for the Palestinian cause or any just cause, it is for his sick mind believing in the hojjatieh theory
since he himself expressed many times the return of twelve imam
i hate these people who use religion for their sick mentality
especially because i know very well many ayatollahs and they are not sick minded like them,

as said Sistani politics for politicians, religious care about religion.
Sistani criticized we have a spiritual leader that is cheating our religion, so i am.
this is nothing to be against my country , this is my opinion of intern affairs.

It is more your obsession with all the things you`ve mentioned that distorts your mind. Seems to me you want Turkey to follow in Iran`s footsteps since mini skirts, western values and hiphop are all plenty in Turkey today.

Mini skirt, hiphop are not my culture. I want Turkey to stay as Turkey, not ally of zionist USA. You and your kind ruined everything I value in my country. Take your sh.TTY culture and leave.

Hussein, what a load of horsecrap you post. you need your head examined

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

Mini skirt, hiphop are not my culture. I want Turkey to stay as Turkey, not ally of zionist USA. You and your kind ruined everything I value in my country. Take your sh.TTY culture and leave.
Lets hope Turkey makes its own unique revolution

every country having its own culture, even USA they take the other cultures.. here in Europe chinese culture and mangas from Japan have a big success .. so what they should put in garbage?

can i ask you : what do you think of Kemal? did he do great or wrong? you didn't agree with the laic system of Turkey?
what do you want yourself?

then you should read again the discussion: i was not speaking the first about miniskirt here: just check yourself

and no i didn't believe at all that defininf the interest of Iran and Iranians is to have ennemis, US or any country in the world
i strongly believe in diplomacy for the best interest of our country

Iran didn't have only the problem of pro wars in USA or somewhere else (not speaking about the sicky support of MeK)
Khamenei himself does everything that it goes to war. Khamenei wants a war against Israel and USA and Western countries
It is not for the Palestinian cause or any just cause, it is for his sick mind believing in the hojjatieh theory
since he himself expressed many times the return of twelve imam
i hate these people who use religion for their sick mentality
especially because i know very well many ayatollahs and they are not sick minded like them,

as said Sistani politics for politicians, religious care about religion.
Sistani criticized we have a spiritual leader that is cheating our religion, so i am.
this is nothing to be against my country , this is my opinion of intern affairs.

USA and Israel will attack anyway, no matter what. Cause Iran prefered to be free. Not be enslaved.

Look at this map, then answer me.

afj.peters_map_after.JPG

Back
Top Bottom