What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So progeny vehemently denies all the allegations leveled against them. Maryam is independent of her father & is merely a trustee of two offshore companies in question, Hussain is beneficial owner of those two companies. Hassan whereas is also independent of his father, holds no offshore company & literally begs on the street of London for his bread and butter.

So progeny vehemently denies all the allegations leveled against them. Maryam is independent of her father & is merely a trustee of two offshore companies in question, Hussain is beneficial owner of those two companies. Hassan whereas is also independent of his father, holds no offshore company & literally begs on the street of London for his bread and butter.
You nicely summed up. The picture is becoming clearer for the commission. I'm hopeful that things are proceeding in the right direction despite the royalty trying to mislead :)

Travellers Cheques issued from UAE and KSA + Switzerland Accounts in 1993 to ->
3 USD fake name accounts in PK to ->
1 Shamrock account in UK to ->
2 accounts in EU to -> (eventually pay for flats)

That's what has surfaced so far in public and there's probably lots more in NAB records already.

This one trail alone could be sufficient to nail Nawaz and Co. Classic example of money laundering.

I read that PTI lawyer once again said they have no evidence in SC? How will this help? The Panama Leaks themselves have to be the evidence?Would be illegal in SC?

You nicely summed up. The picture is becoming clearer for the commission. I'm hopeful that things are proceeding in the right direction despite the royalty trying to mislead :)
Things were alway clear. It will all come down to evidence and what can be proven based on evidence. If decision was to be made on gut feeling i do not see many politicians out of jail!!

What is wrong by the law and what can be proven is what will count.

I read that PTI lawyer once again said they have no evidence in SC? How will this help? The Panama Leaks themselves have to be the evidence?Would be illegal in SC?
Why and how would PTI lawyer have evidence? Evidence is in Panama leaks

What else did you expect?

Here's the money trail, irony is the investigation agencies already have it but nauker ke tay nakhra ke.

We have all the evidence but judges don't have it who are given the task to judge Nawaz

sir FIA & NAB all investigation agencies have the required evidences but they all are under the influence of gov. & last night Chairman NAB escaped to China to avoid SC summons today. His planned visit was on Nov 9.
Why did he go to China? Why was he allowed to?

Chairman NAB (Qamar Zaman) has left for China tonight.

He was summoned in SC on Monday morning regarding the PanamaGate case.

SC had rejected NAB's reply in the initial hearing last week.

This is the detail which is going to nail NS.

An anchor, with inside knowledge, has claimed in his programme two days ago that once the case is up and running a person will come forward as a "party to the case" and will provide irrefutable evidence in the form of evidence and letters.
Now government will ban Ary News

As usual Dracula league is playing dirty tactics to delay the proceedings by two weeks, but SC have said one week, Noora king has had ample time to prepare his evidence. I hope the judges are not bought out by the corrupt Dracula league like they have with other institutions,

What else did you expect?
TBH they lived up to my expectations! Given the written statement submitted by captain(R) Safdar it was obvious that Maryam Nawaz would disown offshore campaniles and properties associated with them. Liars are actually so predictable!

Now government will ban Ary News

Rauf Klasara revealed that & he works for channel 92, I believe it was a shurli.

Being illegal and being not an admissible evidence are two different things. Sharifs don't deny the revelations made in Panama leaks, it's just the ownership and date of incorporation of the companies they have issues with. By extension half of the plaint has been already admitted by the respondents (Sharifs), the court has rightly observed the fact today. What we miss is the fact that the petitions were filed under article 184 of the constitution, petitions under this article intrinsically fall within the ambit of inquisitorial system of proceedings, suo moto actions are taken under very same article. In other words unlike advertorial system of proceedings, the petitioner don't exclusively bear the onus to prove - the allegations were leveled by ICIJ and not by the petitioners, latter just brought the matter to the court.

@Emmie Thank you. That explained a lot of the things to me. Because when I read about PTI's lawyer statement in SC, most people regarded the case as good as done.

@Emmie Thank you. That explained a lot of the things to me. Because when I read about PTI's lawyer statement in SC, most people regarded the case as good as done.

Order passed today. Sharifs didn't back their statements with evidence, done on purpose to delay. Read it in its entirety, make a note of para 3.
Untitled.jpg

Order passed today. Sharifs didn't back their statements with evidence, done on purpose to delay. Read it in its entirety, make a note of para 3.
View attachment 350115

PML-N is just using delaying tactics, they just want to drag this case long because in deep down they know that there's no way out. That's why people like Talal Chaudry & Daniyal aziz are active on media to spread lies about case proceedings !!

You nicely summed up. The picture
PML-N is just using delaying tactics, they just want to drag this case long because in deep down they know that there's no way out. That's why people like Talal Chaudry & Daniyal aziz are active on media to spread lies about case proceedings !!
The DAWN news leak case will be even more problamatic if a deal is not struck between army and PMLN. It is a matter of National Security and those who did that knowingly can be trmermed as traitors!!!

Ok, let suppose NS get convicted and as a consequence he has to resign; will that make any dent on the voting bank of PML - N for the next elections?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom