What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Bud, I read this article of Guardian 7 months ago. You know you're not getting what I am trying to put up, you somehow believe I am trying to give clean chit to royal family.
I think we are on the same page as far as the royal family conviction is concerned. Actually I'm watching this program

and they are raising some good points and surprisingly the discussion has been peaceful and civilised so far :)

Audit firms have now started declaring tax returns as legally valid! :o:

Audit firm is saying that the tax paid on declared income is correct. When you hire an audit firm for a tax advice, they don't investigate how many assets or investments you have, or how much was your income from all the sources. They only calculate the tax based on whatever you tell them about your assets/ investments, income sources and income.

So if a tax return shows that the income from all sources is X, and you have paid Y tax on this income, audit firm will review it, recalculate and advise you whether you need to pay more tax or vice versa.

I don't blame AFF & Co. Chartered Accountants. They have only said that the tax returns are correct. It doesn't mean that they are saying that all the taxable income has been declared on a particular tax return by a payee. This is out of scope of the tax advisory services provided by chartered firms, unless they are given special tasks of forensic investigation.

Unfortunately, government is using their statement to show the people (who do not know the process of tax returns or the scope of tax/ audit firms) that how clean Sharif family is. 98% will consider this statement as a clean chit from a reputed audit firm.

If court asks a special forensic advice from AFF or any audit firm, I can tell you that investigation will be very different. Sharifs will be caught naked.

PMLN as usual will resort to lies and more lies.

What they fail to realise is that people are waking up now and younger generation is no mood to accept such lies nor such rulers.

today at ary program powerplay interesting things happened. nawaz is gone, doomed.
revelations made by ex NAB chairman and proofs of nawaz properties shown.

today at ary program powerplay interesting things happened. nawaz is gone, doomed.
revelations made by ex NAB chairman and proofs of nawaz properties shown.
We have corrupt to the core system.....anything can happened. .....

Chairman NAB (Qamar Zaman) has left for China tonight.

He was summoned in SC on Monday morning regarding the PanamaGate case.

SC had rejected NAB's reply in the initial hearing last week.

Here's the money trail, irony is the investigation agencies already have it but nauker ke tay nakhra ke.

This is the detail which is going to nail NS.

An anchor, with inside knowledge, has claimed in his programme two days ago that once the case is up and running a person will come forward as a "party to the case" and will provide irrefutable evidence in the form of evidence and letters.

The question is: Can honest, sincere leadership change the "culture of corruption" from our society...?

Well, we have to start from somewhere and make examples for all to get "ibrat"...again my mind says its a wishful thinking...BUT...my heart always negates it tells me that No...don't ever lose hope..."Umeed abhi kuch baqi hey" or rehni chahiyay key Humara watan aisa ho ke:

Jahan munsif sey insaaf miley
Dil sab ka sabse saaf miley

Last edited:
interesting remarks by SC judges today

1478500713037.jpg
1478500730576.jpg
1478500750781.jpg
1478500761828.jpg

Last edited:
i wish and hope that the judgement should not take more than a week

watched yesterday's Powerplay, revealed that NAB/FIA already had all necessary evidences in late 90s since Rehman Malik, the then Interior Minister himself lead the investigation

i wish and hope that the judgement should not take more than a week

watched yesterday's Powerplay, revealed that NAB/FIA already had all necessary evidences in late 90s since Rehman Malik, the then Interior Minister himself lead the investigation

sir FIA & NAB all investigation agencies have the required evidences but they all are under the influence of gov. & last night Chairman NAB escaped to China to avoid SC summons today. His planned visit was on Nov 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom