What's new

Pakistan's WMD

Yea! our govt. is sleeping don't wanna do any test in response of the Indian tests...I guess their Western masters not letting them do it,looks like they still their slaves.....very very sad for us.....:smokin:

Have India Tested Nuclear Weapons recently ? That we Dont Know

There is no confirmation about Tipu.Only on forum, these rumor are available about existence of of Tipu with possible range of more than 7000km which is ideal for ICBM.

I think Musharraf himself cancelled the Gauri III program saying, "do you want to destroy Israel?" Then what is this Tipu doing here.

I would agree that the Agni-IV (former Agni-II P) is better than the current version of Shaheen-II. The stated range for the given payload is perfect...
One can expect this from DRDO, they've got massive funding and technological expertise.

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Why do Pakistan need 3500km missile??? Missile is developed for purpose not fantasy.

Missiles can't be launched safely directly from the borders. The more the launch depth, the more chances it has to be successful.
Besides, range is secondary for the 3500-4000km range missile. It is the MIRVs (or probably just MRVs) which is the primary objective for developing this system.

Why do Pakistan need 3500km missile??? Missile is developed for purpose not fantasy.

Every weapon develped is ofcourse for some particular purpose.Long range missile are not one point specific but multi purpose.That is the reason you are develping and for same reason we are working on it silently.
More range and more speed give more strength against any agressive move from any side of world.
I believe with in next decade both India and Pakistan will possess ICBM.:cool:

Air Weapons: The Pods And Smart Bombs Of Pakistan

The Pods And Smart Bombs Of Pakistan
November 23, 2011: One of the largest air campaigns waged in the last decade has gotten little publicity. The Pakistan Air Force has flown over 5,500 combat sorties over the tribal territories (mainly Waziristan and points north) in the last three years. This was all in support of a major offensive against the Pakistani Taliban, which had organized a tribal rebellion against Pakistan, and was carrying out terror attacks throughout the country as well. Eventually, over 100,000 ground troops were involved, and they depended on the air force for reconnaissance of the thinly populated tribal areas, as well as prompt and accurate bombing support.
For the first year of this campaign, Pakistan admitted that it was often relying on Google Earth for attack planning. Then the air force obtained ten DB-110 reconnaissance pods. These devices, which looked like a large, streamlines bomb, use digital cameras. These are superior to film cameras because no film development is required, and digital images are more easily analyzed using software, rather than depending mostly on human photo interpreters. The infrared sensor records everything in the aircraft's flight path, horizon-to-horizon. The pod records many gigabytes of data to onboard storage devices, and can also transmit less detailed data immediately to a ground station. In the last two years, F-16s carrying DB-110 pods have flown over 500 missions, and been very successful in spotting Taliban camps and units of Taliban themselves.

Some 11,000 bombs were dropped on these targets. Since 80 percent of these were smart bombs, nearly 5,000 targets were destroyed. DB-110 equipped F-16s were often used to check to see what damage was done by these bomb attacks. A C-130 was also equipped with a reconnaissance sensor (a day/night vidcam) that was able to track Taliban ground day and night, and made it possible for the army to crush the Taliban in most of the tribal territories.

Pakistan also received eighteen Sniper XR targeting pods in 2008. These pods are all the rage with fighter pilots. The latest generation of these pods contain FLIR (video quality night vision infrared radar) and high resolution TV cameras that enable pilots flying at 6,300 meters (20,000 feet) to clearly make out what is going on down there. The pods also contain laser designators for laser guided bombs, and laser range finders that enable pilots to get coordinates for JDAM (GPS guided) bombs. Safely outside the range of most anti-aircraft fire (five kilometers up, and up to fifty kilometers away), pilots can literally see the progress of ground fighting, and have even been acting as aerial observers for ground forces. These new capabilities also enable pilots to more easily find targets themselves, and hit them with highly accurate laser guided or JDAM bombs. While bombers still get target information from ground controllers for close (to friendly troops) air support, they can now go searching on their own, in areas where there are no friendly ground troops.

Every weapon develped is ofcourse for some particular purpose.Long range missile are not one point specific but multi purpose.That is the reason you are develping and for same reason we are working on it silently.
More range and more speed give more strength against any agressive move from any side of world.
I believe with in next decade both India and Pakistan will possess ICBM.:cool:
Man India is already very near to test its first ICBM during the first quarter of the next year if their media is true...whereas we are lagging behind within the game...We can't wait till next decade.. We have threats across the continents 24/7. We need them within a year or two to have our ICBMs ready to be deployed across our country and within the deep seas/Subs to protect our soveregnity/liberty/freedom....:smokin:

ABDALI MISSILE SERIES

1. Abdali I

Range: 100 Km
Operational Capability: 100% operational

2. Abdali II

Range: 180 Km

GHAZNAVI MISSILE SERIES

Ghaznavi

Range: 290 Km

M-11 Missile

Range: 700 Km

GHAURI MISSILE SERIES

1. Ghauri I

Range: 1500 Km

2. Ghauri II

Range: 2300 Km

3. Ghauri III

Range: 3500 Km
Operational Capability: Not Operational

SHAHEEN MISSILE SERIES

1. Shaheen I

Range: 750 Km

2. Shaheen II

Range: 2500 Km

3.Shaheen III

Range: 4000 Km

Ra'ad Missile

Range: 350 Km

BABAR MISSILE SERIES

1. Babar I

2. Babar II

Range : 880 Km

3. Babar III

Range : 1500 Km

PLEASE IMPROVE THIS ARTICLE BY ADDING SOME COMMENTS TO TELL ME WHAT I HAVE MISSED. THANKS

Hatf 9
Alternate Name: Nasr
Class: Battlefield Range Ballistic Missile
Basing: MRL Vehicle
Length: ---
Diameter: ---
Launch Weight: ---
Payload: >1K
Warhead: Tactical Nuclear Sub-kiloton (<1 kt) or High-Explosive Conventional
Propulsion: Single-stage rocket motor using Solid Fuel
Range: 60KM
In Service: 19 April 2011

Nasr, or known by its codename Hatf-&#8552;, is a solid fueled nuclear-capable battlefield range ballistic missile (BRBM) system developed by Pakistan. The missile's existence was first reported after a test-firing on 19 April 2011.It is referred to by Pakistan's Inter Services Public Relations organization as a "Multi Tube Ballistic Missile" because the launch vehicle carries multiple missiles.

The name "Nasr" is an Arabic word meaning "Victory" and is derived from the title of the 110th Sura of the Qur’an, Surat an-Nasr.

Developed by Pakistan's National Development Complex (NDC), the Hatf IX Nasr has a range of 60 km and is carried by the same Chinese-origin 8x8 high mobility transporter erector launcher (TEL) as the Pakistan Army's AR-1A / A-100E 300mm Multiple Launch Rocket System (MLRS). The TEL platform appears to carry two missiles which are erected before launch and it is believed that the missile range could be extended.
The diameter of the Nasr suggests that it is designed to carry a tactical nuclear warhead weighing less than 1 kg. This would be a boosted fission device using less than 1 kg of weapons grade plutonium, boosted with up to 4-5 grams of tritium. The resulting yield would be in the sub-kiloton range and would be suitable for battlefield use. A sophisticated nuclear trigger mechanism would also be required.

The Hatf IX Nasr seems to prove that Pakistan is capable of building small nuclear warheads for all types of delivery platforms and that the production of weapons grade plutonium by Pakistan will not be halted in the foreseeable future.

I wish that it would have range of at least 110K.m along with the platform that is capable of having 5-7 missiles on it, I am sure this Vehicle has the capability of deploying 7 Missiles in a configration like Babur.

ABDALI MISSILE SERIES

1. Abdali I

Range: 100 Km

2. Abdali II

Range: 180 Km

GHAZNAVI MISSILE SERIES

Ghaznavi

Range: 290 Km

M-11 Missile

GHAURI MISSILE SERIES

1. Ghauri I

Range: 1500 Km

2. Ghauri II

Range: 2300 Km

3. Ghauri III

Range: 3500 Km

SHAHEEN MISSILE SERIES

1. Shaheen I

Range: 750 Km

2. Shaheen II

Range: 2500 Km

3.Shaheen III

Range: 4000 Km

Ra'ad Missile

Range: 350 Km

BABAR MISSILE SERIES

1. Babar I

2. Babar II

Range : 880 Km

3. Babar III

Range : 1500 Km

PLEASE IMPROVE THIS ARTICLE BY ADDING SOME COMMENTS TO TELL ME WHAT I HAVE MISSED. THANKS

Hopefully that we might be able to develop Babar III in a supersonic version and more over the same type for RAAD.

^^ yeah but I dont think so after AQ Khan any significant progress was made in this regard... :(

but stil hope that one day sooner or later we will have it... InshAllah.. :pakistan:

^^ yeah but I dont think so after AQ Khan any significant progress was made in this regard... :(

but stil hope that one day sooner or later we will have it... InshAllah.. :pakistan:
I guess our Nuclear as well as the Missile development programme is secretly compromised by the US through their undercover agents within our govt. as well as eastablishment thats why we not seeing any progress in the further development......:smokin:

Pakistan HAS to develop ICBMs now, in lieu of India

I hope they name theirs after the father of rocketry himself who put up a heroic, valiant resistance to the satanic british

Back
Top Bottom