What's new

Pakistan’s PL-15 Missile Equipped JF-17 Block 3 is a Serious Game Changer - How India Can Respond to

People also used to think that ASBMs like DF-21D and DF-26 were impossible...
NO THIS TECH ASBM WERE NOT NEW BUT TESTED BY RUSSIAN IN MID 60S BUT SOMEHOW NOT DEPLOYED WE ARE TALKING ABOUT 20 FEET BVR THAT CAN ACHIEVE A RANGE OF SHORT RANGE BALLISTIC MISSILES THEN WHY YOU'RE BUILDING A BALLISTIC MISSILES SIMILAR TO THE SIZE OF PL-XX THIS IS WEIRD FOR ME:blink:

Here's that epic admission by that Indian chihuahua news anchor Rahul Kanwal:

Proof 1 Su30 Mki Shot Down:

Proof 2 Su30 Mki Shot Down:

Proof 3 Su30 Mki Shot Down:

Proof 4 Su 30 Mki Shot Down:
Air force monthly:

https://airforcesmonthly.keypublishing.com/2019/02/28/first-air-to-air-kill-for-jf-17/

Proof 5 Su 30 mki Shot down + two jets shot down:

Proof 6 Su 30 Mki shot down + one another jet:

Proof 7 Alan Warnes British Aviator confirmation:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paf-...ion-to-mig-21-bison-alan-warnes.614187/page-2

Proof 8:

:dance3::dance3:

HahagahahHahHa.... These are the evidence of you claim?

Please understand between reporting the news during the time and even Rahul claim to shoot down f16 by IAF... But of course you will not accept because it does not suit you.

NO THIS TECH ASBM WERE NOT NEW BUT TESTED BY RUSSIAN IN MID 60S BUT SOMEHOW NOT DEPLOYED WE ARE TALKING ABOUT 20 FEET BVR THAT CAN ACHIEVE A RANGE OF SHORT RANGE BALLISTIC MISSILES THEN WHY YOU'RE BUILDING A BALLISTIC MISSILES SIMILAR TO THE SIZE OF PL-XX THIS IS WEIRD FOR ME:blink:
I just mean that you can't estimate the performance of Chinese weapons just according to that of Russia or USA.

And ASBM is a very good example.

Please understand between reporting the news during the time and even Rahul claim to shoot down f16 by IAF... But of course you will not accept because it does not suit you.
SO YOU WON'T BELIEVE ON YOUR MEDIA THAT REPORTED THESE NEWS ON 27/2/2019 BTW WHO HAS BETTER SOURCE YOU OR YOUR MEDIA WHICH PRESENTED THESE REPORTS ON 27/2/2019
YOUR DELUSIONAL HAS NO LIMITS

Not counting the Mirages & Mig-29s, IAF has about 260 Su-30 Mk1 against PAF fewer than 80 F-16s. In my humble opinion; JF-17 Block 3 is in response to IAF’s overwhelming superiority in the numbers of BVR capable fighters. How many Block 3 Thunders are planned? Even if PAF acquires 100 block-3 Thunders, we would still be numerically inferior.

Acquisition of 2 squadrons of Rafael, a fighter superior to F-16 Block 52 as well as the latest JF-17, gives IAF an edge over PAF. Mica BVR missile carried by Rafael is as capable as the PL-18 and the USA BVR missiles. Understand India is also getting the delivery of 'Meteor' BVR missile in May.

India has no need to respond. We underestimate IAF capabilities at our peril.
Include 83 Tejas too. 272 SU 30s About 90 Mig29UPGs. 72 Rafales

Here's that epic admission by that Indian chihuahua news anchor Rahul Kanwal:

Proof 1 Su30 Mki Shot Down:

Proof 2 Su30 Mki Shot Down:

Proof 3 Su30 Mki Shot Down:

Proof 4 Su 30 Mki Shot Down:
Air force monthly:

https://airforcesmonthly.keypublishing.com/2019/02/28/first-air-to-air-kill-for-jf-17/

Proof 5 Su 30 mki Shot down + two jets shot down:

Proof 6 Su 30 Mki shot down + one another jet:

Proof 7 Alan Warnes British Aviator confirmation:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paf-...ion-to-mig-21-bison-alan-warnes.614187/page-2

Proof 8:

:dance3::dance3:
These have been posted a thousand times but Indian Blocked Brains wouldn't accept it...They can not believe first they missed target by their supermen or Rajinikanth on 26/2 and next day got beaten by smaller AF.....

this is called brain clog.....

Let's just talk about evidence at hand first, Pakistan has wreakage of mig 21 with all missiles intact and battered and bruised pilot that was for all to see.

What can you show any wreakage of Paf aircrafts, any captured pilots?, the answer is none.

We can't prove we shot down su 30 even if we did as we have no wreakage or pilot to display so we will not blindly claim it as a fact.

So tell me what can iaf show as proof that it didn't get battered and actually can show wreakage or a pilot or even a solid videographic evidence?.

I just mean that you can't estimate the performance of Chinese weapons just according to that of Russia or USA.
WITH CURRENT TECHNOLOGY IT'S NOT POSSIBLE THAN WHY YOU'RE BUILDING 50 FEET DF-21 AND DF-26 WHY DON'T MINIATURES THESE BMs TO PL-XX LEVEL TO SAVE THE COST AND COMPLEXITIES THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO ME

Well, what we DO know about the Block 3 is that it carries a KLJ-7A, a radar that is superior to even the IRBIS-E of the SU-35

Irbis-E can detect a 3m2 RCS target ta upto 400 km while KLJ-7A detection range for a 3m2 target is 170 km. So how is KLJ-7A better ????

Let's just talk about evidence at hand first, Pakistan has wreakage of mig 21 with all missiles intact and battered and bruised pilot that was for all to see.

What can you show any wreakage of Paf aircrafts, any captured pilots?, the answer is none.

We can't prove we shot down su 30 even if we did as we have no wreakage or pilot to display so we will not blindly claim it as a fact.

So tell me what can iaf show as proof that it didn't get battered and actually can show wreakage or a pilot or even a solid videographic evidence?.

As I stated that before only mig 21 shoot down during that day. I didn't claim to shoot down a f 16.

As per the available evidence, No f16 or su 30 mki shoot down.

Pls come to topic..pls

Include 83 Tejas too. 272 SU 30s About 90 Mig29UPGs. 72 Rafales
NOT 72 RAFALE THEIR NO ANY FURTHER ORDER FOR RAFALE FROM INDIA
AND MOST MIG-29 OF INDIA ARE OLD ONLY MIG29-K ARE NEW AND MKI HAS A ISSUES OF MAINTENANCE AND LOGISTICS SO NO WORRIES

Irbis-E can detect a 3m2 RCS target ta upto 400 km while KLJ-7A detection range for a 3m2 target is 170 km. So how is KLJ-7A better ????

Detection ranges mean little to nothing. The F-14's AWG-9 has a range of 400+km (230km cap due to antenna design). I cant comment in what ways the KLJ-7A is better as the report i have does not go into specifics but instead states that the IRBIS-E is no where near as good as the current generation of Chinese AESA's. Probably along the lines of its ECCM, EW, Features etc

Back
Top Bottom