What's new

Pakistan's Mirage 2000 Saga

I could say that PAF don't want it any ways and Only EGYPT was the country that could have taken advantage of by getting license production of it and could have produce 300 of them in 3 blocks instead of F-16s along with production of MiG-21s like Chinese does and make it their own version with EU contents in it.

Since you pointed out that Il-78 is transport plane that is what we do to satify your ego.

soo rather than satisfying my ego what do u do with Il-78 in reality??
As i dont think u r now transporting sheeps...
Well I was serious with no offence....
I didnot mean to hurt anyone...:unsure:

Guys a quick question , Mirage or F16 I dont wanna know the PAF's requirement tell me like this
1.Manueverability
2.Weapons package
3.avionics

soo rather than satisfying my ego what do u do with Il-78 in reality??
As i dont think u r now transporting sheeps...
Well I was serious with no offence....
I didnot mean to hurt anyone...:unsure:

Il-78 is a mid air refuelling tanker. 7 of them. Not transport.

Il-76 is transport.

3 Billion Dollars is alot of investment for French (Used) plane and old technologies.

I think for 3 billion dollars Pakistan can probbly invest in

a) 5th Generation Fighter (1 Billion Dollars)
b) Jet Engine Research & Development (500 Million)
c) Helicopter Research and Development (500 Million)
d) JF17 , Block 3 Research and Development (500 Million)
e) Missiles Research and Development (500 Millions)

Or divert 1 Billion to purchase 1000 Railways engines from General Motors for Civilian Sector

It would be a waste of tremendous proportions if we went for French Mirages (used Qatari jets)

There will be no used, new or any other kind Qatari or any other Mirage 2000 for PAF -Be rest assured - End of story -

I just heard this on TV. They didn't mention which Mirages we were negotiating for (old IIIs and Vs or 2000s or 2000-5s or 2000-9s - - -or even F1s)
Anybody gets any any info on the matter kindly let us know.

No Mirage 2000... Its 10 Ex-Libyan Mirage V...

Arey Bhai Tu kahan Phans gaya!! Yaar these guys have nothing better to do. I have seen 3 world wars on the forum on this topic involving big guns:undecided:Yet the topic keeps coming up again and again. I call it the mastan agitator:chilli::victory::cheesy:.Obviously no disrespect meant.
Araz

So much sh-it got stirred and nobody called me---well----:raise:

Bellieve me buddy those mirages hell of fighter specially in air to ground roles with good air defence and reliable tested atleast better than out JF 17 for me or as same to them

Back
Top Bottom