What's new

Pakistan's India obsession

Status
Not open for further replies.
Author thinks same as frog of a well. By extension every country is obsessed with another country like India with China, Russia with USA and contrariwise and then there's a list. It's quite dullard at the part of a historian cum critic on geopolitical and strategic affairs to scribble an editorial column without covering vital perspectives of what he's trying to ascertain. Mr. Bangash it's time now to wake up and realize that the world we live in doesn't think the way you think. Had people thought the way the world would have been a single unit; British India wouldn't have been divided at first place if the people had thought the saint way.

Spot wrongs but don't try to be indifferent.

Pakistan's obsession with Indian culture and Bollywood is unparalleled.

I came across few mms of pakistani couples on interweb and even they had bollywood songs playing in the background !

Yardstick or something? Are you sure people out there in India don't listen to non-Bollywood songs, don't watch Hollywood movies?

Well Unlike Europe its India who always stabs back Pakistan Unlike Europe every time their going to be start of peace process India starts ******!ng take your friendship and You Can shove it up In your @SS

Hey son we've always been nice to Pakistan, why is Pakistan so retarded about making Kashmir independent it is none of its business, ever thought why ISI always planning for terror attacks in India? IT IS BECAUSE EVERY TIME INDIA HAS KICKED PAKISTAN'S ***... TAKE 1971, 1999 or whichever year.. IF THEY WANT WAR , WILL TREAT THEM WHAT THEY DESERVE, if they need friends we would gladly help them and live peacefully.

Hey son we've always been nice to Pakistan, why is Pakistan so retarded about making Kashmir independent it is none of its business, ever thought why ISI always planning for terror attacks in India? IT IS BECAUSE EVERY TIME INDIA HAS KICKED PAKISTAN'S ***... TAKE 1971, 1999 or whichever year.. IF THEY WANT WAR , WILL TREAT THEM WHAT THEY DESERVE, if they need friends we would gladly help them and live peacefully.

Terror Attacks planned by ISI india is the biggest Country of retards Few things are indians born idiot ? or its your society which turns you
The problem is indias pathetic mentality
In past all the things happened in india india started blaming pakistan when result came it was always india
1999 1971 ?
if you check the facts 1999 it was indian commander who said his soldiers are dying like dogs
1971 is different story what else you can expect from the nation of cowards

Well I for one can't stand the stupid bollywood movies at all .. I can even say that a sizeable following is there for coke studio ..

But the zeal with which pakistanis here say that no one cares about bollywood in pakistan is kind of shocking !

Agree but does it still unprecedented given quoted post?

without digressing from topic : It was pakistani soldiers who died like dogs ( excuse me ) considering that their dead carcasses were not even accepted by pakistani bravehearts in GHQ ~

Jack these are not my words its the world of Your mighty forces Captian :D Mighty indian force crying their soldiers dying like dog just go to google you will find the link

well.. there is a difference in claims and facts .. what i said is a fact and what u mentioned was a claim made by someone !

You said its a fact indian armies officer said so its a claim nice ? are you the president of INDIAN demoncrazy ?

Peshwa, you can better spend your time lecturing your hindutva compatriots. Spare us of your obsession and long lectures. Remember if one of your hindutva friends talks dirt we will keep making our observations:)

Is this some sort of tit for tat threat??

You can purge your guts on this forum hating on India..it wont make jack difference because we are confident of our identity.

And mind you, i put Hindutvadis and Islamists like yourself in the same category...only difference is, in my country they are a minority..while yours seem so ecstatic at being true muslims that they instantly combust with joy...

Either way..its beating a dead horse..

And yeah india is secular because of them fellows, don't believe me, try changing the status and you'll see what happens:)

India is secular because Indians are secular (hindus and muslims) and believe in those principles....The inclusion of muslims is an important part of that.
But its funny that you think that muslims are arm twisting us into secularism....save it for the thread on jokes.

First of all seeing india as a monolith is a big mistake in itself.

People in the North-East of india don't care about pakistan because they have their own problems.

People in the south don't care about Pakistan because the culture is different and we are far away from them. A pakistani can relate better to a Punjabi/Haryanvi than the North Indians to South Indians.

Indians have better things to deal with.

Unemployment, inflation, corruption, lawlessness, lack of gender equity.

India is secular because Indians are secular (hindus and muslims) and believe in those principles....The inclusion of muslims is an important part of that.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...akistans-india-obsession-7.html#ixzz2i14mHvRX

I found his post offensive. To deny the role that intellectual heavyweights like Ambedkar, Tagore played.

We easily could have declared ourselves a Hindu nation at the outset. But there were Indian leaders with the vision to forge an India where everyone could live

@Peshwa and company I say again, talk to your hindutvas before you come in to try to lecture us, as they say charity begins at home. I don't see you guys all worked up when you hindutva gang openly attacks your secularism or cusses at Indian Muslims or attacks genuinely secularists indians here on the forum. One word from a Pakistani and hell has broken lose? :)

So before you even think of writing long replies to me, go and tackle the hindutva gang all over this forum. Then maybe I'll take your words seriously.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, I think I know the reason for why these Pakistanis are so obsessed, insecure and downright weird. Bluntly speaking the still have the same slave mentality from the days of the Mughals. These people grovelled at the feet of their masters and begged not to be executed and converted to Islam. For a few hundred years they where slaves to Arabs and Central Asians. This slave and beggar mentality has carried over to today where they are getting droned by USA and licking Chinese boots. Naturally they need to hate someone and that country is India so they occasionally try showing their attitude to us but just get the sh!t beaten out of them. These people are natural slaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom