What's new

Pakistan's Forbidden? Murry with Curry

Status
Not open for further replies.

IBRIS

BANNED
Reaction score
I never thought Pakistan would ever have a Brewery. I'd try it........

Last edited by a moderator:
nothing new - its a very popular beer in Pakistan

i think We all know about it :)

I think Indians should not open their mouth relating this, we forbidden you people for drinking cow เบา in Thailand, but you still drink it, so?

I think Indians should not open their mouth relating this, we forbidden you people for drinking cow เบา in Thailand, but you still drink it, so?

Nice try short stuff....:cheers:

In any case, I wont blame the indians for showing us our bad side. Its a shame for the whole nation.

And I must say, in the report the reporter says there are millions of non-muslims who are a potential market. Well, either it is a deliberate turn-of-the-face from facts or an idea given to them by the murree brewery skunks. Bcuz a majority of non-Muslims in Pakistan do not drink either bcuz of social issues (.. and Muslim don't target non-Muslim for drinking) or bcuz of their own dislike for this menace.

It is indeed only the so-called elite in Pakistan (including Muslim and non-Muslim) who drink and unfortunately feel proud of it.

Another nut case let loose......... so which live moving thing u ate today or the human fetus for breakfast

Not only Indians, but also foreigners Who come to India, Loosing there Hope Of not curing from Cancer, AIDS, Asthma, Diabetes, Psoriasis, Eczema, Heart Diseases, Hypertension, Piles, Prostate, Liver, Kidney, Female Diseases, Hepatitis, Acidity, Fits, Ulcer, Spleen, Ear, Sexual Disorders, Nose, Eye, Cough & Cold, Migraine, Headache, Gout, Spondylitis, Sciatica and other diseases, Come to kerala and get themselves cured, Most of the medicine Is made with cow urin because Cow urine has natural disinfectant and antiseptic qualities

And Its done only with Indian cow, You know why??

All the experiments have been performed on native Indian cow, which has hump on her back, and long fan shaped skin flap below neck. This is the identification of native Indian cow. We believe that hump serves as a pyramid and absorbs cosmic rays from the universe...

You can consume chemical waste as its produced in a well fashioned manner which have no values but side effects, but cannot consume natural waste which has Values and great healing power??

Pathetic thought

Another nut case let loose......... so which live moving thing u ate today or the human fetus for breakfast

Dear friend, why get so upset, name calling only reflect your education level, the appropiate way is to prove me wrong.
If you want to know what i ate for breakfast this morning, this was what i had;

อ่อน beef :partay:

Dear friend, my post was just try to tell you, not to post something for the purpose to insult others for no reason.
And about who should be call short stuff? Mr 4 inch, hi.:lol:
penis size results average race & country

Thats more than enough, Our population is growing faster than any nation with more than 4 inch ":lol::lol::lol:" , This proves how hard working we are, utilizing the resources given to us to the maximum , minimum Resource Maximum output is our theory and we show it in every field,We dont leave any room for exceptions:agree:

Last edited:
Thats more than enough, Our population is growing faster than any nation with more than 4 inch ":lol::lol::lol:" , This proves how hard working we are, utilizing the resources given to us to the maximum , minimum Resource Maximum output is our theory we show in every field,We dont leave any exceptions

HaHa, dear friend, thats a good one, you earn my respect, a fun post without being rude.:cheers:

Dear friend, why get so upset, name calling only reflect your education level, the appropiate way is to prove me wrong.
If you want to know what i ate for breakfast this morning, this was what i had;

อ่อน beef :partay:
self delete

cant help

Last edited:
HaHa, dear friend, thats a good one, you earn my respect, a fun post without being rude.:cheers:

haha, My pleasure dear, But please avoid such things..lol... anyways was fun to read, I jumped out of chair myself after reading it... haha

Is it a taboo in Pakistan to consume Liquor? [:o] I'm against Smoking,Pan Chewing;but a controlled Drinking habit ,I thought is OK(If not "great") :)
BTW,No offense to non-drinkers.
--
Moderate drinking may be good for you

alcohol occasionally keeps illness away, especially in women and non-smokers, says a study.

The study involved comparison of personal data and health backgrounds of people affected with Alzheimer's disease with healthy people of the same age and gender mix, reports telegraph.co.uk.

Researchers found that the risk of Alzheimer's was unaffected by the amount of cigarettes smoked, but a protective effect of moderate alcohol consumption was observed, this effect was more evident in non-smoking women.

"Our results suggest a protective effect of alcohol consumption, mostly in non-smokers, and the need to consider interactions between tobacco and alcohol consumption, as well as interactions with gender, when assessing the effects of smoking and/or drinking on the risk of Alzheimer's disease" said Ana Garcia, of the University of Valencia, Spain.

"Interactive effects of smoking and drinking are supported by the fact that both alcohol and tobacco affect brain neuronal receptors," she added.

The study was conducted by interviewing the relatives of 176 Alzheimer's patients and a further group of 246 healthy people across Spain.

However, researchers feel that more research should be done on the topic.

"While the idea that alcohol might protect us from dementia is enticing, we don't yet know this with certainty," said Rebecca Wood, chief executive of the Alzheimer's Research Trust.

"The most compelling evidence we have for reducing dementia risk is to eat a healthy diet, take plenty of exercise, and to keep blood pressure and cholesterol levels in check, particularly in midlife. We desperately need more studies like this to determine conclusively the lifestyle choices we can all make to help reduce dementia risk," she added.
Moderate drinking may be good for you- Hindustan Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom