What's new

Pakistan's Artillery Upgrade Discussions

@PanzerKiel Please invite Zarvan to dinner in Artillery mess Rawalpindi (now garrison mess).
Order their signature chicken karahi and seekh kebabs with raita and fluffly nans. Then gift Zarvan a scaled down model of SH-1 gun with his name engraved on the barrel :laugh:
Too much "tamatar " in the karahi, so much so that it tastes sweet.....but than again when u have been eating it for as long as one can remember u develop a craving for it.

Too much "tamatar " in the karahi, so much so that it tastes sweet.....but than again when u have been eating it for as long as one can remember u develop a craving for it.
I think we have discussed that already on some other thread. Try shinwari one instead of normal:enjoy:
I dont doubt its ability to blow up the bad guys.

Is it upgraded in any way tho?
It is mostly deployed by FCNA and FC.

I dont doubt its ability to blow up the bad guys.

Is it upgraded in any way tho?

It can, haven’t you read about Kargil war, Pakistans main choices was WW2 Era Artillery gun,The BL 5.5-inch gun was a British artillery gun introduced during the middle of the Second World War to equip medium batteries.

It can, haven’t you read about Kargil war, Pakistans main choices was WW2 Era Artillery gun,The BL 5.5-inch gun was a British artillery gun introduced during the middle of the Second World War to equip medium batteries.
I havent. Please do link any articles regarding it.

Thanks in advance :D
--------------------------------------------------
Does Pakistan have any sort of guided munition which is similar to Excalibur or Krasnopol in its inventory?

@PanzerKiel @iLION12345_1 @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Desert Fox 1

I havent. Please do link any articles regarding it.

Thanks in advance :D
--------------------------------------------------
Does Pakistan have any sort of guided munition which is similar to Excalibur or Krasnopol in its inventory?

@PanzerKiel @iLION12345_1 @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Desert Fox 1
According to @kursed PA also inducted laser guided shells with SH-15s it could be GP155 or 155A as these are offered with SH-15
pLcTVo6.jpg
img-01b5f4a8ec657e6b8ab1ebab5e8ad529.jpg

Back
Top Bottom