What's new

Pakistanis, your Turkish guest needs some help

The Sultan Erdogan

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Salam my Pakistan friends,

So I want to learn more about Pakistan. I want to learn more about Pakistani history, politics, current affairs, and culture etc.

What books, blogs, Youtube channels/documentaries, websites or any other related material would you recommend me?

Please help me!

@Horus @Syed.Ali.Haider @Hyperion @fatman17 @Developereo and others

So I want to learn more about Pakistan. I want to learn more about Pakistani history, politics, current affairs, and culture etc.

What books, blogs, Youtube channels/documentaries, websites or any other related material would you recommend me?

Hi Sultan,
Thanks for your interest in Pakistan.

Since I grew up and learnt about Pakistani history in school, I am not sure what resources there are for someone to learn it quickly.

Perhaps some of our more knowledgeable members @Aether @Akheilos @syedali73 @genmirajborgza786 @Rusty can help?

Add me on gtalk, as long as you can bring specific questions, i should be able to hook you up with the right answers and materials.

I have a mini library of my own regarding the history of Pakistan from ancient times to the creation of a modern nation state.

You can add me on gtalk .. My id is

aeronaut@defence.pk

Please help me!

@Horus @Syed.Ali.Haider @Hyperion @fatman17 @Developereo and others

I would suggest you start with Wolpert's seminal work on Jinnah, so that you can first understand the man and the processes that created Pakistan, and then chase up the aspects that interest you:

Jinnah of Pakistan: Stanley Wolpert: 9780195678598: Amazon.com: Books

I would suggest you start with Wolpert's seminal work on Jinnah, so that you can first understand the man and the processes that created Pakistan, and then chase up the aspects that interest you:

Jinnah of Pakistan: Stanley Wolpert: 9780195678598: Amazon.com: Books

Add me on gtalk, as long as you can bring specific questions, i should be able to hook you up with the right answers and materials.

I have a mini library of my own regarding the history of Pakistan from ancient times to the creation of a modern nation state.

You can add me on gtalk .. My id is

aeronaut@defence.pk

Hi Sultan,

Since I grew up and learnt about Pakistani history in school, I am not sure what resources there are for someone to learn it quickly.

Perhaps some of our more knowledgeable members @Aether @Akheilos @syedali73 @genmirajborgza786 @Rusty can help?

HE IS NOT TURKISH. Aero this guy has been trolling here especially in the Indian section. It is 100% clear that he is not Turkish and does not even know how to speak Turkish. We have catched him/her up for a few times. Ban him or change his flags and picture please.

We as the Turkish members demand proper actions be taken by the PDF Management. Regards.

Hi Sultan,

I never got notification for this one :unsure:

Well, I learnt Pakistani History on my own....through word of mouth, talking to Pakistanis in Pakistan (from different generations and areas) as well as google ...I am a bad example to quote in such matters :ashamed:

I hate how in books most of the time the author writes his POV of the history rather than History itself :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom