What's new

Pakistanis must learn the limits of military led counter-terrorism

I am agreed with the writer, army can do limmited action against terrorism but to completly get rid of this cancer we needs to do few things as a Pakistani civilians.
Don't hire Afghans, don't rent houses.
Don't do trade with them.
Make social boycott of refugees.
Stop sending u r children to madrassa instead arrange hifz e Quran at regular schools.
Discourage sectarian divides.
Report even minor suspision especially new persons in u r area.
Encourage others about above what I mentioned.

@RescueRanger @Windjammer @Doordie @BHarwana

so you mean a police state?

Pakistan is already a security state, what more can be done?

Mind your business?

You have a lot of venom for Pakistan, why not start with leaving us alone instead? Is that not taught in your Liberal School of Thought?

Pakistan is already a security state, what more can be done?
The situation is even worse in India.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/748578/india-terror-target-western-tourists-attack-israel

the terrorism is an international problem but Pakistan has done more than any other country and in coming few years I see Pakistan as one of the most secure countries in the world. Just today a report has been released of Pakistani economy growing more, I will post the report as it gets published but for now I see Europe soon to be in flames because of so many ISIS fighters infiltrated into Europe. Pakistan has launched the right war and used a good strategy plus the diplomatic situation of Pakistan is ever increasing with the 13 ECO summit being successfully signed soon these thread will become part of a forgotten history. I am optimistic about the future of my country. For the first time we have bashed terrorism at right time and a wave of nationalism has dominated the country.

The situation is even worse in India.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/748578/india-terror-target-western-tourists-attack-israel

the terrorism is an international problem but Pakistan has done more than any other country and in coming few years I see Pakistan as one of the most secure countries in the world. Just today a report has been released of Pakistani economy growing more, I will post the report as it gets published but for now I see Europe soon to be in flames because of so many ISIS fighters infiltrated into Europe. Pakistan has launched the right war and used a good strategy plus the diplomatic situation of Pakistan is ever increasing with the 13 ECO summit being successfully signed soon these thread will become part of a forgotten history. I am optimistic about the future of my country. For the first time we have bashed terrorism at right time and a wave of nationalism has dominated the country.

He's just fuming that he can do nothing but type here ... both his Bhensa and extremist friends are being eliminated and the country he claims to have left behind is improving in his absence. Soon we will see a Tarek Fatah coming out of him - high probability that.

There is no doubt that the efforts of the military have improved the security situation, as those operations were direly needed. What comes next to consolidate these military successes is the hard part.

That is why the OP makes this comment: "This article makes a great point that we - Pakistanis - have left everything (terrorism in this case) for the army to deal with and are not understanding the social disease requires leadership to take the lead"

The military cannot cure this social disease all by itself, specially if the more rabid posters here are any example to go by.

He's just fuming that he can do nothing but type here ... both his Bhensa and extremist friends are being eliminated and the country he claims to have left behind is improving in his absence. Soon we will see a Tarek Fatah coming out of him - high probability that.

I see his kind every day they fail and come back still they fail and come back. Don't worry soon they will get tired of bashing their head against the wall. I saw his comments few days ago and till now he is trying his best to create that image but he will fail. His propaganda is to save those who are enemy to Pakistan let him speak the keyboard is the only thing they are left with now. Look at his comment they are wisely chosen not so intense but trying to pave the way for his propaganda he is persistent in one thing trying to show failure in a situation where Pakistan is winning.

Back
Top Bottom