What's new

Pakistanis must learn the limits of military led counter-terrorism

Brother Pakistan army's moto is jihad fee sabeelilah be careful sarcasm should be at limit.
Their version of jihad written by CIA that is why it spreads like plague.

But I must admit our society is radicalised but thanks to Allah Almighty we are back on track and soon Inshallah we find peace and prosperity.

Be positive and don't act like mullah sitting in capital with the asheerbaad of hidden ameer ul momeneen.

I reject religious and libral extremism and quite vocal about it. I advice you to be mainstream be in boat brother we need u.

@RescueRanger

Would like to have ur opinion on this.

The slogan is fine as a motto for a uniformed Army, but the problem is its inevitable seepage and influence on wider society where ignorance and hatred lead it astray with dire consequences, as we can observe.

Even if the person is found, is there a hammer for the bell? That is, does Pakistan have the tools to do the job?

In my view, Pakistan does not have the tools or the will necessary to deal with this issue.

The slogan is fine as a motto for a uniformed Army, but the problem is its inevitable seepage and influence on wider society where ignorance and hatred lead it astray with dire consequences, as we can observe.
As I said we are as a nation on right track we just need people like u to educate illiterate masses that don't send their children in madrassaz instead we need a public campaign to start hafiz e quran at normal schools as elective subject in order to shutdown these factories of suicide bombers.
We should put a ban in first place that non pakistanis should not be accepted as a madrassa student we should deprived them from human resources and funds.

And it is all possible then person like u join us support us in this cause only sarcasm helps nothing but may divide us further.

Please at least on this platform be my buddy.
My soul purpose to join this forum to aware youngsters not to divide.
I am semi retired person and u r sound to be young lad we need ur support not criticism.

As I said we are as a nation on right track we just need people like u to educate illiterate masses that don't send their children in madrassaz instead we need a public campaign to start hafiz e quran at normal schools as elective subject in order to shutdown these factories of suicide bombers.
We should put a ban in first place that non pakistanis should not be accepted as a madrassa student we should deprived them from human resources and funds.

And it is all possible then person like u join us support us in this cause only sarcasm helps nothing but may divide us further.

Please at least on this platform be my buddy.
My soul purpose to join this forum to aware youngsters not to divide.
I am semi retired person and u r sound to be young lad we need ur support not criticism.
You have good intentions, but does the majority of the population believe and behave like you? I guess not.
Hate is still being spread in the name of religion, stopping it is beyond the means of the Pakistani armed forces alone.
This is due to the nature of Pakistan's creation, it's very difficult to separate religion from politics.
I firmly believe that religion and politics must be separated because Pakistan is not that homogeneous w.r.t religion.

World first act of terrorism

As the sun set on 12 February 1894, the Café Terminus at the Gare Saint-Lazare was full of young Parisians listening to an orchestra when the music stopped abruptly. A fireball consumed everything in sight: the world went black. When the survivors came round, there was a jigsaw of body parts around them, and people on fire, running, screaming. It was the work of a smartly dressed 20-year-old French accountant called Emile Henry. He had placed a bomb in a metal workman’s lunchbox and hurled it at the orchestra. This wasn’t his first attack: a few months before, he had blown up a police station, killing five people, and returned calmly to his desk, where he finished the ledgers he had been working on.

But it was the first time a private individual had randomly blown up civilians. As the historian Dr. John Merriman, who teaches at Yale University, says: “It was the day that ordinary people became the targets of terrorists.” But Emile Henry was not an anarchist from Central Casting. He was an intellectual born into the French bourgeoisie, living in part off handouts from his rich aunt. He was — by all accounts — a sensitive person who had spent his life appalled at the cruelty all around him. He claimed his act would save lives in the end: that he was murdering out of compassion.

You have good intentions, but does the majority of the population believe and behave like you? I guess not.
Hate is still being spread in the name of religion, stopping it is beyond the means of the Pakistani armed forces alone.
This is due to the nature of Pakistan's creation, it's very difficult to separate religion from politics.
I firmly believe that religion and politics must be separated because Pakistan is not that homogeneous w.r.t religion.
Nature of Pakistan?
waoo what a understanding of partition.

Pakistan was created tobaoide confrontation of two religiouse groups.

In Islam every aspect of life acvoring to sharia and quran we can't separate that and because of that now we are separated but can live with peace if India belive in real meaning of partition we Muslins majority can't adopt ur ways to live with u so the Kashmir should be freed to make descion ehat they want on the badis of partition.

Hope u r old enough to understand me.

Nature of Pakistan?

In Islam every aspect of life acvoring to sharia and quran we can't separate that and because of that now we are separated but can live with peace if India belive in real meaning of partition we Muslins majority can't adopt ur ways to live with u so the Kashmir should be freed to make descion ehat they want on the badis of partition.

Can Pakistan accept all the people that follow various sects under Islam without discrimination?
I think the recent shrine blast is sectarian in nature.
It is because of the nature Pakistans creation that it has to decide who are true believers and who are not.
Indian constitution does not pass judgement on ones religious beliefs but Pakistan does, there in lies the difference.

Majority of the population is picking up hate (fascists on both ends) through loud speakers, newspapers and TV! These can be controlled relatively easily. Social media (internet) may be difficult to censor but look at how China is managing - just block those international sites it is spread on - however that's mostly educated minority who uses social media. Control those things that majority is influenced by.

Once the hate is not on open display, counter narrative can be built to further reduce it. This goes for both the extremists (religious and liberals).

And those who say Pakistan can't control it, they are talking out of their @@@@! Malaysia had major bloodshed between thin majority Malays and a large minority Chinese, but strict laws on discussing politics in public and hate speech stopped it from recurring. Those present then, I'm sure, would have been full of doubts that how can an illiterate and radicalised public after mass murders can be controlled. Government took a decision and enforced it with full force, and where is Malaysia 30yrs later. No more civil war and bloodshed. There are unrests once in a while due to abuse of such powers by ruling elite but no bloodshed and terrorism!

Can Pakistan accept all the people that follow various sects under Islam without discrimination?
I think the recent shrine blast is sectarian in nature.
It is because of the nature Pakistans creation that it has to decide who are true believers and who are not.
Indian constitution does not pass judgement on ones religious beliefs but Pakistan does, there in lies the difference.

Pakistan's problems caused by religion cannot be fixed by more religion. They can only be solved by separating matters of religion from matters of State. There is no other way, but that solution is not implementable either. Hence, the outcome is inevitable, as we can observe.

Nature of Pakistan?

Sir, you will soon recognise the liberal fascists here. If you reference to Quran and Sharia, they will attack you. It's inevitable.

Pakistan's problems caused by religion cannot be fixed by more religion. They can only be solved by separating matters of religion from matters of State. There is no other way, but that solution is not implementable either. Hence, the outcome is inevitable, as we can observe.

Malaysia has Sharia Law enforced despite having a thin muslim majority. All meat that muslims can eat is halal and supplied through authorised large industry scale butchers. Minorities eat the same halal meat, rule is set.

Drinking in public (roads, parks, shopping centres etc) is banned. In a restaurant, sale and consumption is allowed, and that is due to 40% non-muslim population. Vulgarity is not tolerated, by any minority either. It is nowhere as an 'open' society as some liberal western societies. If muslims are caught drinking anywhere, they go to jail - it's as simple as that.

Pakistan has 95% muslim population. We do not need to have such relaxed rules in place.

Liberal fascists are one of the biggest problems in our society. WHat they are doing is turning the moderates in to hardliners. As I've said repeatedly, Liberal Fascists and Religious Extremists are two sides of the same coin. Both need to be eliminated through the moderate narrative.

Last edited:
Those who give Malaysia as an example should ask themselves whether Malaysia declares itself as an Islamic State in the Constitution with enforcement of a State religion being a legal requirement.

Sir, you will soon recognise the liberal fascists here. If you reference to Quran and Sharia, they will attack you. It's inevitable.

Malaysia has Sharia Law enforced despite having a thin muslim majority. All meat that muslims can eat is halal and supplied through authorised large industry scale butchers.

Drinking in public (roads, parks, shopping centres etc) is banned. In a restaurant, sale and consumption is allowed, and that is due to 40% non-muslim population. Vulgarity is not tolerated, by any minority either. It is nowhere as an 'open' society as some liberal western societies. If muslims are caught drinking in clubs etc, they go to jail - it's as simple as that.

Pakistan has 95% muslim population. We do not need to have such relaxed rules in place.

Liberal fascists are one of the biggest problems in our society. WHat they are doing is turning the moderates in to hardliners. As I've said repeatedly, Liberal Fascists and Religious Extremists are two sides of the same coin. Both need to be eliminated through the moderate narrative.
I am the most cold hearted soldier don't worry I will defend mainstream Pakistanis at any cost.
But advice u please remain calm and don't divide us on the lines of sects.

Shab ba khair.

Those who give Malaysia as an example should ask themselves whether Malaysia declares itself as an Islamic State in the Constitution with enforcement of a State religion being a legal requirement.
Brother u didn't oblige me to repply...why..even to.my request...?

I am the most cold hearted soldier don't worry I will defend mainstream Pakistanis at any cost.
But advice u please remain calm and don't divide us on the lines of sects.

Shab ba khair.

Sir, I do not believe in sects. A muslim is a muslim, that's it for me. If anyone wants to associate themselves to a certain sect, I have no issues as long as they do not try to enforce their schools of thoughts on me.

Back
Top Bottom