What's new

Pakistanis, Disengage from all Indians on PDF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verve

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
It is about time we Pakistanis do something about the Supremacist Indians infesting PDF, and that we must do without breaking the forum rules.

Proposal/request is simple:

Stop all engagement and dialogue with Indians

Do not Quote/Tag/Reply

Ignoring these supremacists is the 'best' thing you can do to them. They absolutely hate being ignored, it makes their blood boil. So stop all engagement, this includes quoting and replying to them.

Post whatever you want to post on the topic, but without quoting them. Report every single derailment, report every single abuse, have their propaganda threads shut down, just do not engage directly.

The so-called seculars of them are the most dangerous, far more dangerous than the open fascists. They will go for brownie points by saying the things we sometimes like to hear/read, do not fall for such traps. None that I have come across here have good intentions towards us, no matter how much they claim otherwise. They will even make up stories of how they have so many Pakistani friends who they get on so well with and whatnot including how their Pakistani friends understand them and that the Pakistanis on PDF do not.

Gandhiites, Nehruiites, Modiites - whatever shape and form they come, they are all the SAME! Fascists to the core!

There is absolutely no need for any dialogues with them - nothing new &/or positive will come from them. Echo Chamber won't apply - they can't help by being here, they are addicted so no need to worry about echo chamber problem! They want the dialogue, they may even beg for it, just do not comply. They manipulate by sucking in with sweeteners and then turning us towards or accepting their way - and for that weapon to be effective they need us to engage.

Keep reminding Pakistani members in threads to stop engaging these supremacists.

Aman Ka Tamasha is history. They are open and declared enemy, and they should be treated as one!

@PAKISTANFOREVER @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Musings @Ace of Spades @masterchief_mirza @Mangus Ortus Novem @omegalamba7XL9
please tag others.

Last edited:
I couldn't agree more with this. Just isolate them. Don't engage with the RSS brigade anymore on PDF. If they poke their nose in any topic simply humiliate them by totally ignoring them. Don't reply to Indians. Don't even reply to their topics.

It is about time we Pakistanis do something about the Supremacist Indians infesting PDF, and that we must do without breaking the forum rules.

Ignoring these supremacists is the 'best' thing you can do to them. They absolutely hate being ignored, it makes their blood boil. So stop all engagement, this includes quoting and replying to them.

Post whatever you want to post on the topic, but without quoting them. Report every single derailment, report every single abuse, have their propaganda threads shut down, just do not engage directly.

The so-called seculars of them are the most dangerous, far more dangerous than the open fascists. They will go for brownie points by saying the things we sometimes like to hear/read, do not fall for such traps. None that I have come across here have good intentions towards us, no matter how much they claim otherwise. They will even make up stories of how they have so many Pakistani friends who they get on so well with and whatnot including how their Pakistani friends understand them and that the Pakistanis on PDF do not.

Gandhiites, Nehruiites, Modiites - whatever shape and form they come, they are all the SAME! Fascists to the core!

There is absolutely no need for any dialogues with them - nothing new &/or positive will come from them. Echo Chamber won't apply - they can't help by being here, they are addicted so no need to worry about echo chamber problem! They want the dialogue, they may even beg for it, just do not comply. They manipulate by sucking in with sweeteners and then turning us towards or accepting their way - and for that weapon to be effective they need us to engage.

Keep reminding Pakistani members in threads to stop engaging these supremacists.

Aman Ka Tamasha is history. They are open and declared enemy, and they should be treated as one!

@PAKISTANFOREVER @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Musings @Ace of Spades @masterchief_mirza @Mangus Ortus Novem @omegalamba7XL9
please tag others.

I concur and second that. It's pointless and meaningless to engage with them. What we should focus on is promoting Pakistan as best we can to our allies and the outside world minus our enemy.

How about 200% ?

One thing I wills say is where I have a chance to humiliate and make them look stupid - I won’t hesitate - apart from that I’m in boys!

You can do that without quoting/tagging them :azn:

Once tagged, it is easy for them to jump from one thread to another and replying! They thrive on being tagged/quoted, it feeds them to regurgitate ...

please tag others.

This has been my normal policy throughout this forum. I only reply when things get out of hand and I have been reporting them when they break forum rules.

I know that my tolerance for their nonsense is low, so generally I keep them on ignore.

I agree with you 100%. However sometimes Mods reply to engage with these trolls when I report them for being off-topic. Moderation must also change some aspects of dealing with this issue.

I think it is a good policy to completely ignore these idiots and reply only to Pakistan and non-Indian members (excluding some Indian Muslims ofcourse.)

However Mods have been very helpful when these Indians try to tag other IDs to create drama, for example one Tamil member tried to create Iranian Pakistan war in a thread by misrepresenting a post of mine, alhamdulilah he failed due to prompt moderation.

@PAKISTANFOREVER Will you join me in completely ghosting these Indian members?

We can reply to their points without directly quoting them, if necessary. Otherwise we can completely report and ignore them.

I

please tag others.

Good now I have a small, handy list of Pakistani users to AVOID in this forum.:cheers:

Seriously I had extended an olive branch to you and a few other Pakistani posters. I said that we don't want bad discussions.

Come on, now. We're good people. Talk to us. Stop being such Prima Donnas and Little girls.

This has been my normal policy throughout this forum. I only reply when things get out of hand and I have been reporting them when they break forum rules.

I know that my tolerance for their nonsense is low, so generally I keep them on ignore.

I agree with you 100%. However sometimes Mods reply to engage with these trolls when I report them for being off-topic. Moderation must also change some aspects of dealing with this issue.

I think it is a good policy to completely ignore these idiots and reply only to Pakistan and non-Indian members (excluding some Indian Muslims ofcourse.)

However Mods have been very helpful when these Indians try to tag other IDs to create drama, for example one Tamil member tried to create Iranian Pakistan war in a thread by misrepresenting a post of mine, alhamdulilah he failed due to prompt moderation.

@PAKISTANFOREVER Will you join me in completely ghosting these Indian members?

We can reply to their points without directly quoting them, if necessary. Otherwise we can completely report and ignore them.

I am happy with the mods, they do a lot to keep the forum running very well. Now it's our part to do, and that is being putting all these supremacist sc*m on the quote/reply shit-list.

Please remind other Pakistani members constantly as well ... I will be from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom